Coast to Coast AM

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

orrery

Coast to Coast AM

Unread post by orrery » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I have heard Thornhill & Talbott on Coast to Coast AM several times, and was just wondering how many C2C listeners we had here.

I ask because I occasionally will hear C2C listeners call in with outrageous Black Hole & Big Bang stories and yet I never hear anyone call in to promote EU concepts.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

Sparky

Re: Coast to Coast AM

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

BB, BH's, and other propaganda has been with most listeners all their life. Changing one's beliefs/thinking usually takes some form or trauma, physical/emotional or intellectual, to initiate.

When Saturn or Jupiter spits out another planet, some people's beliefs will be open to change. Most will just accept the new standard propaganda/explanation... :roll:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

orrery

Unread post by orrery » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:09 pm

I fear that you may be correct my friend. The Galaxy provides the Solar System with scores of energy, but not enough to turn on the light bulbs in the heads of some of our dimmest human friends.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 am

What has always disturbed me was the fact that the dimmest minds do not always commit the most horrific acts. The Nazis leaders were not mad, they were highly intelligent. The Inquisitors were not mad, they were highly intelligent. Newton was a genius, but held some really bizarre, non-scientific beliefs, which he obsessively spent more time writing about than his science. And all of my life i have observed highly intelligent, productive people who had absurd beliefs about some things.

The highly intelligent can fabricate the most complex delusional beliefs and support them with distorted facts and delusions of like minded. Beliefs/ideologies drive all nonsensical movements and atrocities. And changing those beliefs is nearly impossible for many, and for a few, impossible.

The dimmest are manipulated and used by the intelligent to do the most horrific acts that the intelligent can't or won't take the chance to do. And most of the time it is manipulation, using beliefs, twisted ideology, based upon whatever the dimmest will accept or has been programmed by.

Egos are a double edged sword.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

phyllotaxis

Unread post by phyllotaxis » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Sparky wrote:What has always disturbed me was the fact that the dimmest minds do not always commit the most horrific acts. The Nazis leaders were not mad, they were highly intelligent. The Inquisitors were not mad, they were highly intelligent. Newton was a genius, but held some really bizarre, non-scientific beliefs, which he obsessively spent more time writing about than his science. And all of my life i have observed highly intelligent, productive people who had absurd beliefs about some things.

The highly intelligent can fabricate the most complex delusional beliefs and support them with distorted facts and delusions of like minded. Beliefs/ideologies drive all nonsensical movements and atrocities. And changing those beliefs is nearly impossible for most, and for a few, impossible.

The dimmest are manipulated and used by the intelligent to do the most horrific acts that the intelligent can't or won't take the chance to do. And most of the time it is manipulation, using beliefs, twisted ideology, based upon whatever the dimmest will accept or has been programmed by.

Egos are a double edged sword.
*fixed that for you ;)