Anarchast Interviews Michael Suede on Plasma Cosmology

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

michael.suede

Anarchast Interviews Michael Suede on Plasma Cosmology

Unread post by michael.suede » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am

Thought you all might enjoy this.

http://anarchast.com/front/2011/12/7/an ... wsorg.html

Hope I did you proud.

-Michael Suede

Goldminer

Re: Anarchast Interviews Michael Suede on Plasma Cosmology

Unread post by Goldminer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm

michael.suede wrote:Thought you all might enjoy this.

Hope I did you proud.

-Michael Suede
I should warn you . . . I am a polyarchist. Much more dangerous than a plain old anarchist!

(Everyone is a King within his own domain.)

On the common highways,
Volume 9; Statutes at Large; Page 452 wrote:
Whereas, the people of California have presented a constitution and asked admission into the Union, which constitution was submitted to Congress by the President of the United States, by message date February thirteenth, eighteen hundred and fifty, and which, on due examination, is found to be republican in its form of government:

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress Assembled, That the State of California shall be one, and is hereby declared to be one, of the United States of America, and admitted into the Union on an equal footing with the original States in all respects whatever.

Sec. 2. And be it further enacted, That until the representatives in Congress shall be apportioned according to an actual enumeration of the inhabitants of the United States, the State of California shall be entitled to two representatives in Congress.

Sec. 3. And be it further enacted, That the said State of California is admitted into the Union upon the express condition that the people of said State, through their legislature or otherwise, shall never interfere with the primary disposal of the public lands within its limits, and shall pass no law and do no act whereby the title of the United States to, and right to dispose of, the same shall be impaired or questioned;and that they shall never lay any tax or assessment of any description whatsoever upon the public domain of the United States, and in no case shall non-resident proprietors, who are citizens of the United States, be taxed higher than residents; and that all the navigable waters within the said State shall be common highways, and forever free, as well to the inhabitants of said State as to the citizens of the United States, without any tax, impost, or duty therefor. Provided, That nothing herein contained shall be construed as recognizing or rejecting the propositions tendered by the people of California as articles of compact in the ordinance adopted by the convention which formed the constitution of that State. ]
The courts recognize that the common highways are navigable rivers of tar . . .

Way off the EU topic, but worth investigating relative our current state of involuntary servitude!

Any further comments, I'll be struck by lightning!
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 pm

michael.suede wrote:Thought you all might enjoy this.

Hope I did you proud.

-Michael Suede
If you have an opportunity to talk to your interviewer again, could you suggest that he allows "resume download" on his files.....I can't download a 25mb file without it....and you might also suggest that an hour of audio can be put onto a 10mb file or less !
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

michael.suede

Unread post by michael.suede » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 am

I'll bring it up to him.

Where specifically were you having problems downloading his podcast?

I can watch it through my browser no problem, and I can get it from iTunes without a problem as well.

Were you trying to save the podcast as a direct link from the bottom link in the post?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Web pages are designed by people using 40 inch monitors, cramming in as much content as they can. For the latest computers, and for those that can read tiny print, which is displayed after converting down to a 15 inch monitor or less, that works. But, i have, as my signature indicates, a dellosaurs on dial up. Can not see videos nor download large files. I try to download mp3's , using a download manager, when i can...At the site in question, there was a "download" button, and some of the file did download, but there was a break in the download and it would not resume...Seems that most sites are going to "streaming" audio, which i can't deal with....will have to watch more tv...

Thanks,, but i was just wanting to hear what you had to say... the ideas and opinions of an anarchast do not interest me.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire