Wikipedia

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mulutena

Wikipedia

Unread post by mulutena » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 am

How long does it take for wikipedia to get corrected? I edited an article about two weeks ago; i inserted the word "Fish" just randomly in one of the articles. So far, nobody has caught it yet and its stil lthere. I thought there are people editing wikipedia all the time?

Goldminer

Re: Wikipedia

Unread post by Goldminer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 am

mulutena wrote:How long does it take for wikipedia to get corrected? I edited an article about two weeks ago; i inserted the word "Fish" just randomly in one of the articles. So far, nobody has caught it yet and its still there. I thought there are people editing wikipedia all the time?
"Fish" is probably politically correct, something like "Black holes are an impossibility" would not be. Your idea may not be well thought out.
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

JeffreyW

Re: Wikipedia

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm guessing if the topic is popular it will be edited rather quickly.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4