Are the normal people on THIS forum?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

pawel

Are the normal people on THIS forum?

Unread post by pawel » Fri May 16, 2008 7:35 am

I am convinced to the idea of electromagnetic forces presence in outer space for many, many YEARS! I've posted recently an article on sci.astro.research, I've got 6 answers but the moderators canceled my response. And it was quite complicated and interesting issue. Moderators of sci.astro.research and sci.physics.research are so much narrow minded! I only claimed that Big Bang theory is accordingly to my knowledge - the crackpot idea, the biggest mistake in an entire history of science and moreover - accordingly to my knowledge - the entropy of Universe - if we want to keep with BB model is actually FALLING DOWN! You've got the idea? Falling down entropy! I am pretty sure, that BB model contradicts Second Law of Thermodynamics. Expecting some welcome words! Pawel :D
(FMV 5-16-08: Removed mild swearing & excessive punctuation.)

junglelord

Re: Are the normal people on THIS forum?

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 8:18 am

I think all the normal people are here....
:D

Maybe not average....but clear minded.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

pawel

Unread post by pawel » Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 am

Thanks junglelord!!! :D I've just signed Open Letter http://www.health-freedom.info/bbnh/index.htm - as an Independent Researcher. Greetings to all Open Minded people that have read my stuff. I feel much better. :D Thx!!! pawel

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 am

Agreed. Mainstream forums are rather hostile toward "outsiders" at times. Especially those who come in and tell them (even technically or correctly) that they are incorrect, or there is "the possibility" that they are incorrect. I myself was banned from BAUT within 72 hours of signup, for asking legitimate questions (apparently in the wrong section, according to them; they felt that my question about a mainstream press release deserved to be moved to the "against the mainstream" section on account of asking "electrical" questions, then banned me because they felt I was part of some conspiracy or cult or something).

One learns rather quickly that it is sometimes necessary to be a bit more "politically correct" or less forthcoming, lest people jump to conclusions of mal intent where none exists, They seem to be peering over their shoulder and jumping at the sight of their own shadows these days...

But, what can you do? Just hammer away, and hope they "get it" eventually. I prefer to simply cite the various mainstream papers and press releases that contradict their mistaken assumptions. Eventually they either have to put their heads in the sand, or own up to their mistakes. The Queen of the Sciences has no Clothes (or mirrors, apparently).

~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri May 16, 2008 11:57 am

I think you'll find that folks here are generally pretty welcoming and friendly. :D As long as one follows the rules and doesn't stray too far off the beaten path into mysticism, religion, politics and other stuff not really related to the topic(s) of the site / forum.

Feel free to browse around a bit. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. Can't guarantee a perfect or timely answer (the nature of the beast with forums, I'm afraid), but folks may offer opinions or answers as time permits, or new info comes to light.

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri May 16, 2008 12:12 pm

Pawel,
I've spoken in numerous posts regarding the contradiction between entropy and the big bang.
I'm not adept at slicing and dicing to post relevant threads here, but you will see them as you browse.
I'll be interested to hear what you think.
Welcome to EU. None of us are really normal.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri May 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Webolife wrote:
None of us are really normal
The voices in my head agree unaminously.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

pawel

Unread post by pawel » Fri May 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Quote from Hermann Bondi's book - The Universe at large:
"It seems more and more as though, once we go away from the earth, magnetism increases enormously in importance. In our vicinity this is shown by the radiation belt I have just described. Farther away magnetic stars and especially the interstellar magnetic fields are a dominant force. We will not be able to understand the construction of galaxies fully until we have mastered the understanding of the magnetic fields in outer space."

How it is possible? Book written 50 years ago is far, far more sensible than contemporary artificial-science writers. I have at home polish translation of "The five ages of the Universe" by Adams/Laughin. This book is presumed to describe Big Bang hypothesis, anyway what I love in that book it's only one chapter, where both guys SERIOUSLY (!!!) consider aliens invasion of our planet Earth :D

Thanks for the replies :)

pawel

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri May 16, 2008 3:22 pm

pawel wrote:Quote from Hermann Bondi's book - The Universe at large:
"It seems more and more as though, once we go away from the earth, magnetism increases enormously in importance. In our vicinity this is shown by the radiation belt I have just described. Farther away magnetic stars and especially the interstellar magnetic fields are a dominant force. We will not be able to understand the construction of galaxies fully until we have mastered the understanding of the magnetic fields in outer space."

How it is possible? Book written 50 years ago is far, far more sensible than contemporary artificial-science writers. I have at home polish translation of "The five ages of the Universe" by Adams/Laughin. This book is presumed to describe Big Bang hypothesis, anyway what I love in that book it's only one chapter, where both guys SERIOUSLY (!!!) consider aliens invasion of our planet Earth :D

Thanks for the replies :)

pawel
If you like that, you'll probably love Kristian Birkeland's book Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition. It's available as a scanned [public domain] PDF from http://www.archive.org, but it's like 100+ MB, so you'd need broadband, and even then it might still take quite a while to fully download.

His predictions were made in 1908 and are still prescient, even today.

Also, where Bondi states:
Bondi wrote:It seems more and more as though, once we go away from the earth, magnetism increases enormously in importance. In our vicinity this is shown by the radiation belt I have just described. Farther away magnetic stars and especially the interstellar magnetic fields are a dominant force. We will not be able to understand the construction of galaxies fully until we have mastered the understanding of the magnetic fields in outer space.
The key appears to be to keep in mind James Clerk Maxwell and understand the "electromagnetic field."

The long and short of it is this:
In the electromagnetic field article, Wikipedia wrote:The electromagnetic field is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. It affects the behavior of charged objects in the vicinity of the field.

[...]

The field can be viewed as the combination of an electric field and a magnetic field. The electric field is produced by stationary charges, and the magnetic field [is produced] by moving charges (currents); these two are often described as the sources of the field. The way in which charges and currents interact with the electromagnetic field is described by Maxwell's equations and the Lorentz force law.
(Modified slightly to add a couple links to related article; no change in overall verbiage aside from snipping an unnecessary bit.)

Quite simply put, they're an integrated solution. Where there is a current, a magnetic field is produced. Where magnetic fields are seen, we must ask where the currents are that produce them. So, if Bondi says we need to understand magnetic fields in the universe, he is also implicitly saying we must understand electric currents in the universe (assuming we accept Maxwell's work). The two go hand in hand. That astronomers have attempted to divorce magnetic fields from electric current sources attests to the need to radically upgrade the education of astronomers, with respect to the relationship between electricity and magnetism (and throw in a dash of plasma physics for good measure)...

Can I put it any more simply than that? Probably not. When in doubt, go back to the source. In this case, Maxwell is generally considered to be the "expert," so-to-speak. So, his word is as close to law as we get, until a better set of more descriptive theories comes along, or his work is empirically proved incorrect. Yes?

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

Faderbaby

Unread post by Faderbaby » Wed May 28, 2008 2:31 pm

No one has yet spoken to me in a condescending manner. That's good enough for me :)

shrunkensimon

Unread post by shrunkensimon » Wed May 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Pawel,

If people are open minded and intelligent enough, IMHO they will recognize straight away that Plasma Cosmology/EU theory is on the right track. It tends to be those who don't actually understand science, or at least the basics well enough, that tend to fly off the handle when you put forward the idea that a pillar of their existence belief structure is faulty, if not outright plain wrong! Its a manifestation of fear i think.

If people defend something with religious conviction, whether they're actually right or wrong, then they're not worth your time. They evidently still have some basic things to sort out in their lifes first before even beginning to try and probe the bigger questions about existence (of universe and self).

I've only been here a couple of days, so i can't say for sure, but i think im probably one of the more "far out" people on this forum lol.. so you better watch out for me :D 8-)

Simon

Tina

Unread post by Tina » Fri May 30, 2008 2:17 am

pawel wrote:I am convinced to the idea of electromagnetic forces presence in outer space for many, many YEARS! I've posted recently an article on sci.astro.research, I've got 6 answers but the moderators canceled my response. And it was quite complicated and interesting issue. Expecting some welcome words! Pawel :D
I think the AVERAGE person :o does not subscribe to theories of Electric/Plasma Universe.....but NORMAL refers to mental health and I certainly question the SANITY of mainstream science which lives in denial of some very compelling evidence for Electromagnetism at work in the Universe...and when I say Universe I mean every known thing.

Most of us here have had experiences of being censored, gagged or ridiculed by mainstream science moderators :roll:

Welcome to the Club!

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri May 30, 2008 7:02 am

"A sane man must appear to be insane to an insane society"
Spock, Star Trek

I am normal...98.6

Nick

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri May 30, 2008 1:31 pm

shrunkensimon wrote:Pawel,

If people are open minded and intelligent enough, IMHO they will recognize straight away that Plasma Cosmology/EU theory is on the right track. It tends to be those who don't actually understand science, or at least the basics well enough, that tend to fly off the handle when you put forward the idea that a pillar of their existence belief structure is faulty, if not outright plain wrong!
I don't know that it's necessarily that they don't understand science. Many of them have gone through what many consider rigorous mainstream education on the subject and in fact understand science relatively well. I think the problem sometimes lies in the fact that they've been so ingrained with specific sets of ideas that anything outside the boundaries of what they've been specifically trained on seems "foreign" and therefore "dangerous" or "potentially not correct" (from the point of view of the paradigm with which they've been inculcated).

"We see only what we know." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin