EU animations

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bdaniel7

EU animations

Unread post by bdaniel7 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,

Are there somewhere the formulas that can be used to create video animations to show how the principles of Electric Universe work?
I think they would make a great tool to spread the knowledge and make it popular.

Sparky

Re: EU animations

Unread post by Sparky » Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Have you seen the auroras? Could you define them with equations? Fluid mechanics equations might come close enough for animations....i donno.. :? :oops:

The thing for me is, we do not understand the cascade that produces electricity's effect.
So many theories, with each giving insight into a bit of the puzzle. We still use outmoded nomenclature and the word pictures that they associate with.

Take "bow shock", which refers to a wave front produced by an object traveling through Earth's atmosphere at high speed. If it is in the plasma of space, I call it a SMEDLY, Severe Magnetic Effect Deviation Layer Yanker . :D Now SMEDLYS look like bow shocks, but they are as different as look a likes, praying mantis and a twig... :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire