"The True Disbeliever"

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Plasmatic

"The True Disbeliever"

Unread post by Plasmatic » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Mel said:
"the logic of testing dictates that only refutation is certain. [...]To believe one thing with certainty, we must disbelieve everything that raises doubt about it. The empiricist who slips over the line and believes his knowledge is “for sure” must close his eyes and mind to contrary insights. "
The Illogic of self refutation makes entire articles that also make wholesale equivocations between fundamental concepts meaningless. This entire article is pure arbitrary nonsense.

The certitude that self contradiction is nowhere to be PERCEIVED makes the differentiation that every skeptic smuggles in to every claim about belief a reaffirmation through denial. Seeing is one thing and believing is another. P-E-R-C-E-P-T-I-O-N is one thing and C-O-N-C-E-P-T-I-O-N another.

Edit:
P.S. I'm certain that if Mel BELIEVES what he says he will not show up to respond here because he could not SEE my response. The only skeptic with integrity is the one who doesn't open their mouth....
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle