The Spirit of the Universe

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The Spirit of the Universe

Unread postby Sovereign Slave » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Now that's very interesting indeed. I'm definitely no scientist, but have been reading on the EU website (mainly the picture of the days) for years, don't remember ever reading anything like you propose, though it could easily be a topic that's been covered, maybe a lot, perhaps at the conferences. Is a very elegant proposition though, whether it's your own assertion or from EU community, as it seems to smack of a unified theory (grand, field, or whatever) of everything. Would imagine it would also illicit an immediate pitchfork and sickle reaction from mainstream, so I suspect it's not been widely discussed in EU circles, but if you could point me to some EU articles would love to follow up on it. Also, do you know of anyone researching this? Regardless, it's a fascinating proposition, and if there is warrant to it, would highlight the massive amount more there is to discover about electricity.
Sovereign Slave

Re: The Spirit of the Universe

Unread postby jtb » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm

"Cosmos without Gravitation" by Velikovsky https://www.varchive.org/ce/cosmos.htm
Sovereign, thunderbolts.info is based on the writings of Emanuel Velikovsky and his theory of an Electric Universe. Search thunderbolts forum "Thornhill's gravity model" under "Electric Universe". Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWiBxWieQU What I'm proposing is plagiarized. Nothing original. Wal Thornhill answers my question of why objects are drawn up or down rather than left or right in his video: Earth's surface is negatively charged while objects on its surface are positively charged. Too simple.
jtb

Previous

Return to The Human Question