Recovered: Is the universe a living organism?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Recovered: Is the universe a living organism?

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 pm

I think that link must have been a bolt of lightning for me. I must have hit on the actual language of the universe I believe as David Bohm came to the same conclusion.
Implicate and Explicate Order according to David Bohm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicate_ ... cate_Order
Structure and Function and Embedded Relationships according to Junglelord
Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet?
;)
I am kinda floored by what I synthesised on my own from my own studies on everything and my own clincal experince with patients and Tensegrity and Structure and Function and Embedded Relationships and my love for Cosmology and my quest to understand Nature.

The universe spoke back to me through David Bohm, validating my own revelation that was Embedded but revealed to me... She revealed the same thing to him about what is Embedded...Thats kinda freaky. If that is not alive I don't know what is. It certainly seems to be Her Language and I am not the first one to discover how to read what She is saying. Seems to be the Language of my Synesthetes brain. It actually came to me from having to answer how I came to believe what I believe. It was through finally giving up on physics books and english terminology and taking to heart what Boyd Bushman said about Mother Nature and her Language and following my God given gift of my Syesthetes Brain. Then it all came together in the last week. That is so weird. Not only is the Universe alive and talking be careful She might kick you in the face....or slap you in the back of the head.
:?

It is so simple and so profound that I really don't know what to say.
Time for some Sacred Name Chants.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Talks with Bohm
Have fun.
http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=bo ... itesearch=

Although, personally I found the other series better;
http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=an ... itesearch=

Aaah, what the heck, let met throw some more in ;) :
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 4369140280

Not endorsing anything ;) , I'm ignorant :P :lol:
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm

It was you Stefan that sent me the Meyl book that gave me the inital "impulse" about the vortex. It was the EU that brought me here. The rest as they say is History. Some how I came to bring Tensegrity into the Universe thread here. I had not thought about it or planned it, it just came to me as a flash in form as all my mind seemed to hit that point when I realized that Tension is Electric and Magnetic not just Structural. Then my whole brain flooded again because Plasma is continuous tensional structure and the stars are compression dis-continuous members. That was just today, I never thought about it like that before. Then the link to David finally came to my attention. Which seemed fitting as I think I finished the model. Man is that weird.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Man is that weird.
The weirdness I experienced through this EU-forum...., a whole thread could be filled with that.
As you know the tensegrity input was for me fundamental.
I'm humbly thankful for that.
it just came to me as a flash in form as all my mind seemed to hit that point when I realized
Very recognizable ;)

It's the EU-egregore ;) :lol:
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 pm

When I say that point I mean Oneness. The truth is wholistic not found in reductionism. When I saw the Tensegrity Structure in Plamsa and Stars the Embedded Enfolded Fractal Holographic vision played like the Youtube videos of fractals. I went from the top to the bottom and back again. Yet at all levels it remained the same. I felt like for the first time I had taken a trip through the Universe free of all the trappings of modern BS. The model is indeed complete.

Listen to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBbSYKnrS6I
while you watch these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4m9qa- ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRdLD6v ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuyRCfhC ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATWrMlIK ... re=related

or listen to this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUV ... re=related
Last edited by junglelord on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Say , are you guys gonna collect an offering now?? :lol: :lol: ;) .. Im just messin with yall.... :)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Of course, I forgot the 'objections' of the objectivists ;) Just pulling your (virtual) legs ;)

To make up :

Ayn Rand Phil Donahue Interview Part 1 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzGFytGBDN8

and
Ayn Rand interview with Mike Wallace ca. 1959
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go62Gl7aik4

Not exactly the tone and thoughts (especially the oil technology stuff :oops: ) I personally subscribe to, but some like Ayn.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 am

junglelord wrote:I am very aware of Bohm, I was not aware of his Theory!
That is what I have discovered on my own, very cool.
Nice one Junglelord, I am really pleased for you. The sages say 'many paths; one Truth' and you seem to have found your path. I'm glad I could play a very small part.

Peace brother.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 am

That one link played a huge part. I am forever thankful for you insight and your connection. I am glad it came at the final completion of my own revelation. It therefore was complete confirmation and did not fill in missing blanks but agreed with the primary tempate in every way. Now that the Template is clear and the Language is understood I can now talk back to the Universe because I know what She is telling me in the Language that is Her Language. Hopefully I can teach this Language and this Template to others. It is very clear to me that several people have the same Template under different English titles. That is like Ed Whitten pointing out the fact 5 different String Theories were one M Theory. You must see the Template to understand the Language. Then you can see how English and man has looked at it from several different places but they are all looking at the same thing.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:25 am

" I am , therefore Ill think"
You are putting the horse before descartes :roll:

Nick

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 am

nick c wrote:

Nick
I just love spontaneous inspiration (assuming, of course, it didn't take you a week to come up with that one-liner). Good stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to go into our [in]Famous Quotations if one should ever materialize.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 am

nick c wrote:

Nick
Nice one Nick,
You can't beat a bit of Hume-er.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:20 am

nick c wrote:

Nick

Nice one Nick,

:lol: :lol: :) :!: ....oh boy! , I love it ! :)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:31 am

I am so glad that APM linked me to the talk by Einstein that Relativity NEVER killed the Aether. In fact Einstein believed in the Aether! The link to David Bohm and his identical theory to my own revelation are two important items that back up my entire release from the Standard Model as begun by Meyl and StefanR and the EU. Incredible to be so connected to the Universe. I am just in awe today. I went to a funeral this morning. The entire cycle completed. The Self Replicating, Dual Vortex Polar Opposites in a Embedded Relationship of Fractal/Holographic Waves of Quantum Structure and Function
:?

Man I am going down to the River. I have been taught new ways to heal by the Universe. Some of you know my journey. I am on to a new yet ancient discovery and I am putting it into practice and too the test.
I have turned from a Lemming into a Guinea Pig/ Lab Rat...LOL

What do you get when you cross a spinal cord injury with Dual Vortex's and Sacred Chants and Chi Gong?
The secret to the language of the universe! The One and your Heart united.

Chi Gong, Sacred Chants, Magnetic Hills, Double Layers, areas of increased Vortex Forms to enhance the Wave Harmonic.
A medical diet high in EFA's, Vitamens, Minerals, Trace Elements, all Organic Food, Fresh Live food.
I got the will and the spirit. The EU has me pumped.
Cheers and Cool Bananas.
JL
Last edited by junglelord on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 am

Plasmatic wrote:
nick c wrote:

Nick

Nice one Nick,

:lol: :lol: :) :!: ....oh boy! , I love it ! :)
But on the other Rand ....
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.