Electro-magnetism and scalar waves

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Elder

Electro-magnetism and scalar waves

Unread post by Elder » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:35 am

One of the reasons I joined the Electric Universe forum, was because the concepts seem to offer explanations and testable hypotheses, to almost every aspect of the cosmos. Electromagnetism can also explain many events on earth and of human biology, and is used in countless ways to help us in everyday life. If you believe in a creator, electricity then, is the power of the creator which moves throughout the universe, ourselves included. However, when it comes down to nature, there seem to be other forces at work which are not measurable by our instruments yet. I am talking about things like scalar energy and morphic fields. Scalar energy is not recognized by mainstream scientists because it is not yet measurable. The 'effects' of scalar waves though, can be measured. Morphic resonance and morphic fields are a hypothesis developed by Rupert Sheldrake who has given talks at the EU congress in Arizona. The interaction of these phenomena with electromagnetism is interesting, and could explain a lot of different types human and plant behaviour. The link below is quite a long read, but it attempts to give explanations for different types of plant and human behaviour.
http://wake-up-world.com/2015/12/07/lov ... on-morphic resonance

D_Archer

Re: Electro-magnetism and scalar waves

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:33 am

Scalar and morphic are non-physical terms.

If there are sub-fields to E/M i would advise to look at 'light', biophotons etc.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Elder

Unread post by Elder » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 am

Thank you Daniel. I am not quite sure what you mean by non-physical terms. Magnetism has no physical form but can move iron filings etc. Scalar waves have no physical form but were demonstrated to exist by Nikolas Tesla. From what I understand morphic fields are parameters that define somethings' shape and behaviour, amongst other things. These have no physical form but are information which can be copied or reproduced. Something like the quantum mechanics of entanglement. I am an Architect and not a scientist, so I do not understand quantum physics, but I do understand structure and form, so I think morphic resonance sounds quite possible to me. A German professor has written some papers on these topics:
http://www.K-meyl.de/go/Primaerliteratu ... -Waves.pdf

yours Elder

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:34 am

A German professor has written some papers on these topics:
- Elder
Hi Elder,

Maybe it's due to the translation of/by K. Meyl, from German to English, but there is considerable confusion resulting from use of the term "scalar waves".
~Scalar waves can be considered "standing waves", because the return waveform is a mirror-conjugate of the emission wave; hence they may be measured on a linear 'scale' .

Could you please explain what You mean by "scalar waves" ?
thank you

btw, a google or bing site: search will turn up several good threads on both Meyl and Sheldrake's resonant morphs.
Last edited by seasmith on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elder

Unread post by Elder » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Sorry folks the link was wrong: http://www.wakeup-world.com/2015/12/07/ ... on-morphic resonance-formulahttp://wakeup-world.com/2015/12/07/love-creation-morphic-resonance-formula-all-matters-in-love-hologram-universe/

Elder

Unread post by Elder » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 am

Hi seasmith, I think quite a no. of people have experimented with scalar waves and I am pretty sure it is not completely pseudoscience, as N. Tesla, K. Meyl, Eric Dollard etc. were or are not stupid people. From what I understand scalar waves vibrate in the same direction as the source direction and are called longitudinal. Electromagnetic waves are on the other hand perpendicular to the source direction, and are transverse waves.
https://jmag0904.wordpress.com/2013/05/ ... alar-waves
The above link may help. I was more interested in how they may act with electromagnetic radiation in determining human behaviour. This of course might involve what might be thought of as pseudoscience but many ideas which are now thought of as normal, were once called quackery and poo-pooed. Even now, many concepts from the Electric Universe are poo-pooed by mainstream scientists, so scalar waves may well be thought of as normal in the future. The same would apply to morphic resonance which could well explain many phenomena which are at present inexplicable.