If everything is connected, why cannot I access your mind?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull1

If everything is connected, why cannot I access your mind?

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 pm

I 99% agree with the plasma/EU theories about everything being connected, but I am wondering, if we are all connected, why I can’t access your mind. Of course you cannot answer this correctly because we do not know. But why do you think? We talk about this connected universe, but I do not understand that why do I only have one ego instead of every ego possible? Am I not connected to you all?

t00ls

Re: If everything is connected, why cannot I access your mind?

Unread post by t00ls » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm

have you ever been in a room where 2 people hate each other....you can feel the tension between them

your connected

also...flouride in the water has been said to "calcify"the part in the brain that would be the receptor...the pineal gland

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

The way I read it, everything is indirectly connected. We wouldn't be able to access other minds, because that would require access to the exact same EM signals and in the exact same structural manner as they are distributed within their brain. Then again, my view on our consiousness is closer to an embodiment than a spiritual one, but I'm open for the possibility that we can distribute indirect signals that can be reinterpreted by other minds (I guess this is the same as communication) or that minds can be "on wavelength" with something, where interactions occur.

There can be insulated circuits independant of external circuits, but they are all indirectly connected in the sense that all bodies (biological, planetary, celestial) are exposed to eachothers EM fields and/or radiant energy. This is even more the case, if we translate mechanical interactions to EM interactions (at atom level).

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 am

t00ls wrote:have you ever been in a room where 2 people hate each other....you can feel the tension between them

your connected
The operative word here, is "feel." I don't regard telepathy as the ability to know the detailed thoughts of others, but rather, the ability to "feel" the energy and intention behind those thoughts; truthfulness or deception.
It's all about perception.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:57 am

Identical twins seem to have a mental connection over distance. Mothers seem to know when their children are in trouble. People who receive transplants seem to take on new traits related to the donor. Maybe we are connected to varying degrees, or not. Without a connection these things, if true, wouldn't be possible. Just a thought.
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

We are not connected, we are all one. If you want to see it in terms of connections, think of us as all being connected to the same thing rather than directly to each other.

Forget EM fields and anything to do with matter and the physical - they are they problem not the solution. They are what is dictating what you can or cannot do.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

EM fields? Why are they the problem? By the way, are all of you saying everyones EM fields are a different frequency? How is that possible, I thought EM fields are the same throughout every living thing :!:

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Maddogkull1 wrote:EM fields? Why are they the problem?
I guess GreyCloud has more of a spiritual approach, where the mind is seen as an independant entity, in which case physical structures are dictating obstacles.
Maddogkull1 wrote:By the way, are all of you saying everyones EM fields are a different frequency? How is that possible, I thought EM fields are the same throughout every living thing
I don't know how you interpreted that, but for people to have an overall EM field require a net charge and/or a specifically net direction of currents. The brain with its branching structure and signals going several directions, probably don't have a specific net EM field, but a weak noisy EM field depending on where currents are located and overlapping. The neural system throughout the body and along limbs, seems to have an overal direction outwards and back to the brain, which will generate a weak cylindrical EM field along limbs. Have also in mind that body tissue is quite insulating. Local EM fields can obviously be found within the body, depending on neural activity and structure. Radiant energy from the body in the form of heat is another issue.

My point in a post above, was that you need the exact same electrical signals and input structure in order to interpret the images/sounds/impressions from another brain. A monitor can't display images just by standing next to another active monitor and its EM field. It requires the same electrical input through the proper channels.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Some thoughts by Velikovsky on telepathy.

http://www.varchive.org/tpp/telepathy.htm
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 am

I have had precognative dreams of my own near fatal accident...I have had clearly precognative ideas of seeing a person I have not seen for years, then yes, I see them that very day.

As a previous bouncer, one knows that the power of sight penetrates those who you gaze at...especially the evil eye.
But love too, of course, is easy to send via sight.

We are all one, this is true, we are all in-directly connected, again so true.
If your vulcan you can always mind meld.
:D
Practicing Cranial Sacral Therapy on people, I have had visions of their accidents, they never told me about....thats like a Vulcan Mind Meld.
:geek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 pm

junglelord wrote:I have had clearly precognative ideas of seeing a person I have not seen for years, then yes, I see them that very day.
I refer to this as the 'deja vu' effect, I unfortunately suffer from it quite often.

But not just in that regard, I often will have moments where suddenly I just get this feeling that I've been at that place and done that same thing before, and the "memory" of it is so real that it's like watching a movie in my head. But I know I couldn't have done it before, it's not a real memory - but try convincing my brain of that.

I've had conversations with people where I had one of those deja-vu moments and was able to recall having that exact conversation before and I would tell the people I was conversing with exactly what they were about to say and shock the hell out of them. I once had one of these moments when talking to someone I had never met before that first conversation, yet during that first conversation I clearly remembered already having had the discussion with her at a prior time.

Some of my friends honestly believe I'm a physic or mind-reader of some sort but if that were true I'd be a lottery player...or rather a lottery winner... which I'm not.

I have no control over these experiences and in testing myself to see if maybe there was something to the whole psychic idea I found myself to have less than 5% accuracy at predicting the near future, and that's pretty conclusive to me. So no, I'm definitely not a psychic or clairvoyant.

My doctor says it probably has something to do with my ADHD and extremely hyper-active mind and the fact that I've been exploring my own mind to a far, far greater extent than most people do during their lifetimes and perhaps I've "unlocked" something that most people don't or can't.

Sometimes I hate my mind as it never stops racing and I tend to ramble on forever(like now, lol) but then again it does have it's advantages.

But regardless these experiences have given me a unique view of what the human mind is capable of and it's my own personal view that there never has been and there never will be a time when the human race will fully understand the true powers of their own minds.

Mind reading in my view is not only possible but I think we all do it subconsciously to some extent, the 'mind-readers' and clairvoyant's have simply been able to control it by bringing it out of their subconscious and into their conscious minds either through training their minds or through some outside factor influencing their minds that is beyond their control.

But I'm just a quack with a hyper-actively dysfunctional mind who is basing his opinions on this matter off of personal experiences and not actual science which is wholly inadequate to use to try to understand these nonphysical phenomena.
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

simple simon

Unread post by simple simon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Your EM field is unique to you at every present moment.

Your heart is an amazing organ. It possesses endocrine glands and a true "thinking" and decision making complex of neuron and axion cells, as found in the head brain (google neurocardiology or see hhttp://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart.html)

And every heartbeat is a precise analogue of your exact physiological, psychological and emotional state at that moment.

And that heartbeat is an electrical event that broadcasts its unique signal at 4watts! and is known and measured to affect others (military hardware is supposed to be able to detect from satellite)

More than this, similar states have similar signals. Ie there is a similarity between your EM field and mine if we are thinking/feeling/doing similar things – like being loving and kind, or hateful and aggresive etc (etc, etc...)).

And if our heartbeats are synchronized then that signal and its affective ability is enhanced, and vice-versa.

The implications of this, and my allied discovery of EU/PC theory, years ago now, have blown me up so high I still haven't come down, and I don't know what to do if and when I land

Everything is connected/one. But it's about more than just our minds. And I think that the the reason you cannot "access" others being is that you simply don't know (think, feel and act) how to do it.

Me neither, more's the pity.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Is not the asking of questions an attempt to access the mind of others? Interconnectedness manifests itself in many forms, from the obvious conscious act of verbal and "body" language, to the less obvious subconscious realms of "feeling" another's gaze, being "in tune" with others and perhaps even intuition.

Regarding the subject of feeling another's gaze and the research by Dr. Ross:
I doubt that Dr. Ross, or anyone else, will ever win the James Randi "challenge" due to the fact that Randi himself is a fraudster (takes one to know one) and will never honor his so called "challenge" regardless of the robustness and validity of the evidence presented, due to the fact that Randi, and his minions, are merely dishonest gatekeepers of the status quo. But that's just my opinion. ;)
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

elijahblackwood

Unread post by elijahblackwood » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

Hi Maddogkull

This is a really good question. I wonder if this picture can explain how individual Minds might be exclusive and yet everything remains connected. Just a thought.
Plasma_ball_cosmocurio.jpg
Plasma_ball_cosmocurio.jpg (18.83 KiB) Viewed 15921 times
If you think of the plasma ball as the source of consciousness then each individual strand and it's end focus point is what we experience as an exclusive point of awareness, at the same time each strand is connected to the source and each individual strand can interfere or become entangled with others.

It is just a metaphor though. I have asked the same question.

Thanks

Elijah

Antone

Unread post by Antone » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 am

I 99% agree with the plasma/EU theories about everything being connected
I thought I was reasonably familiar with the plasma/EU theory... but I've never heard anything about "everything being connected" with respect to it. Other than (perhaps) the idea of the ether--and the possibility of light being instantaneous... but I'm not sure why that would lead one to imagine they should be able to access other minds.

Can you clarify what it is that you're referring to?
... if we are all connected, why I can’t access your mind. ... why do I only have one ego instead of every ego possible? Am I not connected to you all?
Although I'm not sure what you're talking about with respect to being connected... I think I can still make a few meaningful comments.

1. Psychic Phenomena: There appears to be a significant body of experimental data that supports the notion that some people can receive minimal unexplained input that skews the statistical rates at which they predict things. While the experimental data doesn't support anything anywhere near as strong as it is typically made out to be on TV programs or in movies, it still suggest that the connection which you are asking about does in fact exist, although most of us are unable to bring that awareness forward into our conscious minds.
2. Body Parts: I don't see any reason to suppose that just because I am connected to something--that I should necessarily be aware of it. I am connected to body parts such as my feet, my elbow, my eyeballs, my kidney, and my hair. But I am unaware of most of these parts more often than I am aware of them... and some, like my kidney or my hair, it could easily be said that I am never truly aware of them... I can look in a mirror and see my hair, but I don't feel it the way I sometimes am aware of feeling my foot or my elbow.
3. Multiple Personalities: On a more intimate level, I believe it is probably wrong to suggest that we actual have "one ego". It seems to me that the mind can be seen as being made up of a great many [Me's]. Some of these [Me's] flitter to the surface for a few moments from time to time, but they are not an unbroken continuous thing, any more than our awareness of our elbow is continuous. In a healthy mind, we are generally mostly unaware of these transitions from one [Me] to the next. Sleep, of course, is a break in the continuous sense of self that we all experience, although most of us don't stop to consider the implications this has for the idea of a "continuous me". But our mind is constantly making similar if less extreme transitions from one mental state to another.

Occasionally, these different [Me's] become so dis-integrated that a person can develop multiple personalities. Such [Me's] are so dissimilar and incompatible that they do not allow for a smooth transition and they are seen as distinctly different personalities.

The point of this, is that it is hard to argue that our own mind is not connected to itself--and yet we are not even fully and consciously aware of our own mind at all times. And you don't have to delve into such oddities as multiple personalities to uncover this fact--for we are usually unaware (consciously at least) of most of what the mind is doing. For example:
I am unaware of the processes that keep my heart beating...
I am unaware of the muscles that go to work when I walk...
I am unaware of the subconscious thought processes that go on the moment before an idea jumps into my conscious mind.

It may appear that the idea jumps into my mind fully formed, but this is absurd. The subconscious mind does a lot of prep work, formulating the idea before it sends it over to my conscious mind. And we are unaware of most if not all of that.

4. Blind People: if we assume that light travels instantaneously (because the ether connects us all, and what we 'see' as light is really just the 'movement' of that connection) then people who are blind are still connected to that light, but they don't see it. So why should we assume that things which are (still connected but) further removed from our immediate consciousness should be perceivable by our conscious mind.

5. LSD and other Drugs: Some 'scientists' have experimented with using psychadelics like LSD to intensify the psychic centers of the brain--apparently with some success. For example, According to Collin Wilson, some subjects (under the influence of LSD) have been able to detail information that they should have no way of knowing. In a few cases, the details they provided were unknown to the scientific community at the time they were revealed, but were later confirmed. One such instance involved a subject who imagined themselves as being a specific type of ant, and they were able to relate some very specific and detailed information about the life cycle of this type of ant. This suggests that while we may not be aware of all we know, it is quite possible that we have "access" to huge quantities of information at some deep down, subconscious level.

When you consider all these things and more... it doesn't seem the least bit strange to me that things which are connected should non-the-less lack the ability to be absolutely aware of what they are connected to. And as we saw with the psychic phenomena, it is likely that we are aware of many of the things that we are connected to--but we are unaware of the connection, just as we are unaware of the subconscious thoughts that allow us to walk or think of a new idea.

Incidentally, I've read about people who are capable of "seeing" with their skin instead of their eyes. This is supposed to be an ability that is teachable. Usually, blind people find it easier to learn, but supposedly sighted people can learn to do it as well. Usually it's just an ability to distinguish the color of a page by holding one's hand over it--or something like that. But a few rare individuals have reportedly learned to see enough that the ability becomes rather useful.

Also, it is supposed to be possible to "train" yourself to see auras, to travel astrally and to be more psychic in general. Whether any of this is true, I can't verify. But it is not that different from the idea that you can train yourself to have a better memory or to speed read--and I can't personally verify either of those ideas either.