If everything is connected, why cannot I access your mind?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: If everything is connected, why cannot I access your mind?

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 am

The receiver (mind) has filters that are on almost all the time, both in the brainstem and in the higher centers. The way to shut down the filters is to be stimulated by a psychedelic, like mushrooms. Then you will see that when the filters are cleared (shut down for a while), that we are all connected. PS this is just the way it is and I believe that the filters allow us to maintain sanity. If your open all the time, your spiritual existance needs to grow up...and most of us are children in adult bodies. Do you ever wonder why, the establishment is against drugs? Why they do not want you to open up, is because you will then not listen to their BS if you do, so they keep you drunk and strung out on tobacco and caffine and painpills, anything to keep your mind shutdown from the larger reality....so they make altered states of reality, a legal issue....what a way to suspend the society. There is nothing illegal about the altered state, what is illegal is their legal attitude towards it...

If you do mushrooms, about five grams, you will be able to link to any mind.
You need to do more then one trip to fully learn how to grow up.
If your a shithead, you will have a bad trip, as your ego will realize, that number one, your not an individual, and number two, being a shithead, you have crapped on your neighbour one too many times...who is linked to you in ways that only now do you begin to understand. Once you leave the ego and enter the higher state of the communal mind, then the bad trip disappears and your off to the school of higher learning. Like DMT, mushrooms allow you to enter the dream state while awake. There tends not to be the visuals, that DMT provides, but your in the same room. The time I spent doing meditative higher state experiences has only helped me to grow up. I encourage about three months of weekends, doing five grams of mushrooms with a group of like minded people. Also you need to be in the right place. Nature is my favorite place to experience the higher mind. After three months, the group will be a very psychicly linked group. It is worth every second of the experience.

I have had a group experience of telepathic talk, within the four or fifth week of the experiment.
It was the most amazing and enlightening experience....our minds were speaking, but our lips did not move, yet we heard each other....I kid you not.

I also had the experience of being in a room of people not on mushrooms, and being able to read all their minds was too much, so I had to leave. The filters keep us sane, as I said. Unlike acid, mushrooms is more gemain to the experience. But you can get some very enlightening moments with LSD. Once you have graduated from the school of higher states, you will not be addicted to anything, you will be clear and a better person, both spiritually and mentally. It takes a few trips and some group experience, but it is the only way to shut down the filters and to experience the connectedness that is always there, your just not fully aware of it, due to the filters.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Why they do not want you to open up, is because you will then not listen to their BS if you do, so they keep you drunk and strung out on tobacco and caffine and painpills, anything to keep your mind shutdown from the larger reality....so they make altered states of reality, a legal issue....what a way to suspend the society. There is nothing illegal about the altered state, what is illegal is their legal attitude towards it...
Just wanted to mention that the tobacco they push nowadays is not the same as the stuff that was first taken back to Europe. The original stuff was psychoactive, and you just needed a couple of 'hits' of the peace pipe to alter your consciousness. Tobacco is one of the most genetically mobile plants, so they can mess with it pretty easily to get the 'just right', consumer dreck that they push now. My tenant is an Innu spirit guide, and tobacco still plays an important part in their ceremonies.
Other than that JL, I agree with you. It is to prevent us from attaining our true potential as spiritual beings that they forbid many substances. Mushrooms were used, amongst many others, by the Greek philosophers, and nearly all the Greek Gods were shown holding some psychoactive plant or other.
I rarely indulge, tend to stick with what BC is best known for, but my most enlightening 'experiment' was with the nice, big (what else?) Texan Cubensis.
Maybe arc-us knows a little more about their history and usage in that part of the world?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm

We all already have our direct connections to our subconscious. We just have to recognize them and go from there. No need to bring them out with drugs.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 am

Not true Steven. Number one, it is not a drug, in the sense that you make it, rather it is a neurotransmitter, number two, you cannot get the filters turned off without the mushroom or DMT. Since you make DMT to dream, and since it is almost the same thing chemically as mushrooms, then I think your missing the entire point, when calling it a drug, that is not needed....rather it is a neurotransmitter that is needed.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 am

Hmm JL, For a chemistry teacher, I thought you would know that DMT is not proven to happen when we sleep. I thought you were all about observational evidence. DMT, Spirit molecule is a theory. Go on any site about drugs (serious discussion of course) www.bluelight.ru go to advanced drug discussion. Some people will agree with you that it happens when we dream, but the bulk will tell you this simply is not true. There is not enough evidence. While I do agree with you about unlocking your mind with them, the DMT about dreaming is simply not true.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

Also, I would want to add, even though ego death is experienced with a huge dose of mushrooms, LSD, DMT, mescaline; I have never experienced telepathy. If this was true; there would be tons of tests done, using psychedelics and telepathy.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 am

junglelord wrote:Not true Steven. Number one, it is not a drug, in the sense that you make it, rather it is a neurotransmitter, number two, you cannot get the filters turned off without the mushroom or DMT. Since you make DMT to dream, and since it is almost the same thing chemically as mushrooms, then I think your missing the entire point, when calling it a drug, that is not needed....rather it is a neurotransmitter that is needed.
I love how you put that, it is so true. It is like are society has some kind of stigma against drugs (psychedelics). Drug is a name. It is the connection the word implies (matrix quote :lol: ) consciousness creates reality (in my opinion) For people who do not know a lot about inventors and psychedelics, I encourage the to do the research. Tons of people who contributed to society were indulging with LSD. E.G. Steve Jobs. Tons more to. It opens your mind up to new ideas (I am not telling you to try it of course) All I am saying is that it unlocks parts of the brain. You experiance more of the universe.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 am

Maddogkull1 wrote:Hmm JL, For a chemistry teacher, I thought you would know that DMT is not proven to happen when we sleep. I thought you were all about observational evidence. DMT, Spirit molecule is a theory. Go on any site about drugs (serious discussion of course) http://www.bluelight.ru go to advanced drug discussion. Some people will agree with you that it happens when we dream, but the bulk will tell you this simply is not true. There is not enough evidence. While I do agree with you about unlocking your mind with them, the DMT about dreaming is simply not true.
On the contrary, there is substantial evidence that DMT and dreams are linked.
Taking DMT while awake produces states of altered consciouness, that no other neurotransmitter will produce.
That means something. Also the DMT evidence points to a real world, not just a dreamland. The Alien Greys are prevelant in DMT land, something I have experienced. I am not sure exactly what this is all about, but having experienced DMT from fasting, while awake, it is an amazing experience. The altered state is 'all knowing' in a way that allows the expression of the Buckyfuller Matrix Equlibrium to be seen and experienced, not just something you read about. Within this Matrix, the two worlds join up, DMT land and our own reality, into a superreality, if you want to call it that. it seems to connect the two worlds...geometry of space, moving, swiriling, revolving, evolving...via this Matrix Equilibrium.

The telepathic experience I had was one of the most amazing events of my life.
The group had been doing five grams of mushrooms every weekend for about 3-4 weeks.
The entire group had the experience. It blew us all away. It was real and it happened.
It lasted about 15 minutes....there were five of us in the group. Every weekend for three months we did this experiment. After that time, there was nothing new to learn from the experience. What we gained from this experiment has stayed with all of us and that was back in 1995. I am glad I participated in the group and while it is not for everyone, it was a monumental time in my life, as the altered states of awareness allowed me to understand the universe of consiouness in a new and profound way....as we are all connected.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 am

I wish I could experience telepathy while indulging in those activates. Even though I have had some weird times, like thinking the exact same thing as your friend has, I have never been able to actually hear another’s thoughts. Also, if you do not mind (up to you) do you have any links besides the spirit molecule that talks about DMT in dreams? Because I have done my fair share of research on DMT (I guess you have to) And I have not found anything that is actually solid evidence for DMT and dreams. If you don’t mind can you PM me or post and links/articles on here. It would be greatly appreciated.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

I had friends experiment with these and more and they ended up as human wrecks, not enlightened beings. :(
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 am

StevenO wrote:I had friends experiment with these and more and they ended up as human wrecks, not enlightened beings. :(
Different strokes for different folks.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:57 am

Not sure why mushrooms would make anyone a wreck.
The DMT stuff, is all on line so I guess we just take different views of the material data.
There is no conclusive proof, it is not for dreams, so that is not a rebuttal.
There is good evidence that the DMT neuromolecule is increased along with melatonin during dreams.
Again no other neurotransmitter can give you altered states, so why would it not be involved in dreaming?
Since DMT is a spirit vision neurotransmitter when awake, what would it do to you when asleep> I say give you dreams.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Well if someone has a REAL bad trip, it can result in HPPD. Rare, but happens sometimes. That is why you just have to give into the trip. Some people cannot take mushrooms, DMT. They are just not mentally prepared. That could be reasons why. Also you cannot get addicted to psychedelics. (Like heroin, tobacco)

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 am

I give up Maddogkull... why dont you tell me?

JJ
Omnia in numeris sita sunt

KeepitRealMark

Unread post by KeepitRealMark » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

There are some different approaches to this question expressed here.
Some, more or less realistic based on our understanding of physics.

As I see it…
All life forms are connected to the same source of energy. We all exist in a universe full of plasma.
That’s where the connections end.
The energy in plasma naturally dissipates down to lower levels unless there is a physical stimulus to cause a current. Human thoughts don’t leave the brain in waves. Human thought process requires a brain function that is electro-chemical in nature. It is a purely physical condition occurring in different brains at the same time, but not the same brain. We are no more connected to other individual brains than two small magnets are connected held away from each other.

Two radios can play different programs side by side, not connected in any way.
Or get on the same frequency and be in harmony.

The human brain is not a Radio, it doesn’t receive frequency wave signals from other brains.
There are other explanations that Are within the laws of physics.
We never want to break the laws…do we?