Quantum Physics

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

steninja

Quantum Physics

Unread post by steninja » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 am

What can you do with a doctorite in quantum physics? I am planning on going to college soon. I'm smart and I love to learn. Whatever I do I want to make sure I get a doctorite. To specialize in medicine is the safest and best route for me to take - thus far. But physics has always interested me, even more so quantum physics. Even electrical engineering sounds terrific.

Goldminer

Re: Quantum Physics

Unread post by Goldminer » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 pm

steninja wrote:What can you do with a doctorite in quantum physics? I am planning on going to college soon. I'm smart and I love to learn. Whatever I do I want to make sure I get a doctorite. To specialize in medicine is the safest and best route for me to take - thus far. But physics has always interested me, even more so quantum physics. Even electrical engineering sounds terrific.
I did find some "Doctorite" in an old mine . . . It had a kind of scrolly appearance. :o

Seriously, before you apply for a "Doctorite" in any subject, learn to spell Doctorate. :roll:

Or just apply for a PhD. It's easier to spell!
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 pm

How do you spell Phd.? :oops:

My spell checker says that isn't the right way... :?

hmmmmmmm, found something interesting at yahoo answers..
from 4 years ago! By dustandr.
I am planning on going to college soon. I'm smart and I love to learn. Whatever I do I want to make sure I get a doctorite. To specialize in medicine is the safest and best route for me to take - thus far. But physics has always interested me, even more so quantum physics. Even electrical engineering sounds terrific.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Sparky wrote:How do you spell Phd.? :oops:

My spell checker says that isn't the right way... :?

hmmmmmmm, found something interesting at yahoo answers..
from 4 years ago! By dustandr.
I am planning on going to college soon. I'm smart and I love to learn. Whatever I do I want to make sure I get a doctorite. To specialize in medicine is the safest and best route for me to take - thus far. But physics has always interested me, even more so quantum physics. Even electrical engineering sounds terrific.
Four years later some fool cuts and pastes the same comment?

I guess it's supposed to be Ph.D, but I think it was my spell checker that edited it to PhD. If you go into the fishing industry, do not stop at the Master level!

I thought the post looked like a troll of some kind!
I sense a disturbance in the farce.