Are you a Manchurian candidate?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

shrunkensimon

Are you a Manchurian candidate?

Unread post by shrunkensimon » Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Someone sent me this video today, and it is dicussing the use of technological hardware, especially by the military, to manipulate and control the function of human brain waves, on an individual or mass scale, and the ability to target and manipulate specific organs of the body, all using electromagnetic energy.

These weapons and technology exist, today. If you're looking for a connection of humans to an electrical nature, look no further. With the correct frequency and modulation, there is nothing that can not be done to the human body, or human mind. In a reality that is based upon frequencies, once you understand the bigger picture of frequencies, you can "split the Earth in two", as Nikola Tesla once said..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... iwLA5YDhAw

These are the ultimate weapons of the 21st century. In the right hands though, this hardware could have a massive impact on human health, for the benefit of the individual, and for all of mankind. I personally believe it will be possible one day to target and destroy pathogens specifically, whether it be the AIDS virus or a cancer cell, be using the correct frequency and modulation of electromagnetic radiation.

It is interesting food for thought, hope you enjoy 8-)

StevenO

Re: Are you a Manchurian candidate?

Unread post by StevenO » Tue May 27, 2008 3:45 pm

I personally believe it will be possible one day to target and destroy pathogens specifically, whether it be the AIDS virus or a cancer cell, be using the correct frequency and modulation of electromagnetic radiation.
Sadly enough this was already established in 1934 by the life's work of Dr. Royal Rife. However, his method that cured 100% of cancer patients in initial trials was killed by the pharmaceutical industry and his apparatus forbidden. The whole story is listed in another thread (which I can't remember). Here's a link: http://www.rife.org/

Though I don't want to sound like a conspiracist, it almost looks like since the discovery in Tesla times that there are unlimited amounts and applications of electric energy there has been an systematic suppression. That is why we are still rediscovering things that were common knowledge at the end of the 19th century, like for instance the Electric Universe :evil:
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

shrunkensimon

Unread post by shrunkensimon » Tue May 27, 2008 4:46 pm

I don't think that your claim "it almost looks like since the discovery in Tesla times that there are unlimited amounts and applications of electric energy there has been an systematic suppression" is without basis. It is something i consider myself. And if we are both right, which i am certain of, it paints a very sad picture indeed.. who knows where we could be now if this technology had been used for the benefit of mankind.

I also believe, as you said, there is nearly an unlimited amount of applications for electrical energy. And i think this Tesla quote is relevant to this,

"The day when we shall know exactly what electricity is, will chronicle an event probably greater than any other recorded in the human race" - Nikola Tesla

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

StevenO wrote: Sadly enough this was already established in 1934 by the life's work of Dr. Royal Rife. However, his method that cured 100% of cancer patients in initial trials was killed by the pharmaceutical industry and his apparatus forbidden. The whole story is listed in another thread (which I can't remember).
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... ?f=8&t=402 Pleomorphic Theory of Microorganisms
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Tue May 27, 2008 9:39 pm

shrunkensimon wrote:I don't think that your claim "it almost looks like since the discovery in Tesla times that there are unlimited amounts and applications of electric energy there has been an systematic suppression" is without basis. It is something i consider myself. And if we are both right, which i am certain of, it paints a very sad picture indeed.. who knows where we could be now if this technology had been used for the benefit of mankind.
You are right to say it is no conspiracy. It is human nature. No human will give up power unless forced and that is what in the rear view mirror causes these catastrophic events like putting Tesla into oblivion (J.P.Morgan) or the abortion of the cancer cure (pharmaceutics). These situations will not change as long as we accept to be slaves to somebody else's money. Mankind progress comes down to 'increasing human energy' as Tesla put it and energy in our world is firmly in the hand of people with power.
I also believe, as you said, there is nearly an unlimited amount of applications for electrical energy. And i think this Tesla quote is relevant to this,

"The day when we shall know exactly what electricity is, will chronicle an event probably greater than any other recorded in the human race" - Nikola Tesla
I think we actually know what electricity is, since to summarize the conclusion of several Nobel laureates in a one-liner: "There is space that is curved charge and matter that is stronger curved charge". Only the tools we use to describe it are stone-age and amount to tail-chasing.

Where did you get the Tesla quotes? I did'nt know this one...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.