POTD Mar 30, 2010: Electron Orbit Jumps

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Brigit Bara

POTD Mar 30, 2010: Electron Orbit Jumps

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Hide and Seek
Mar 30, 2010

Astronomers claim to have found the galaxies missing in their earlier observations.
“Astronomers always knew they were missing some fraction of the galaxies in Lyman-alpha surveys, but for the first time we now have a measurement. The number of missed galaxies is substantial.” So states Matthew Hayes in a recent press release from the European Southern Observatory (ESO) in Paranal, Chile.
Stephen Smith continues:
The hydrogen atom is composed of one electron orbiting a single proton. That one proton forms the hydrogen atom's nucleus. Since a proton's mass is 1836 times greater than an electron, the majority of a hydrogen atom's mass is contained in the nucleus. Quantum physics states that an electron's orbit must abide by a wave function that fits into its orbital circumference: the “principal quantum number.” Mathematical calculations use the value n = 1 for the smallest radius, with n = 2, n = 3, and so on as the orbit increases. Those radii must also rise and fall in discrete steps.

As quantum mechanics theory posits, since electrons are negatively charged they are attracted to nuclear protons by a force called "binding energy." Each "n" orbit possesses its own binding energy value expressed in "electron volts." The closer the electron is to a hydrogen atom's proton nucleus, the greater the binding energy. As an electron jumps from an orbit with a lower binding energy to an orbit with greater energy (n2 to n1 for example), it emits light at a specific ultraviolet frequency. Light from the n2 to n1 jump corresponds to 121.6 nanometers and is called "Lyman-alpha" radiation, named for Theodore Lyman, who first discovered it in 1906.
On the subject of electron orbit jumps, we know that Roland Mills has patented a process which he says lowers the state of the hydrogen atom. "This process relies on multipole coupling between the hydrogen atom and the catalyst. The unstable state then emits further energy as radiation of a characteristic continuum profile as the electron drops into a lower energy state, in which the electron is closer to the proton, forming a higher binding energy hydrogen atom."

This forms what he calls hydrinos.

I found some interesting remarks about the sun in some older encyclopedias, and I would like to know if it is possible that what was previously known as "coronium" is actually hydrinos.
CORONA, in astronomy, the name given to the phenomenon seen round the sun during a total eclipse. This phenomenon is doubtless a complex one, and comprises effects due (1) to the sun's surroundings, or the various layers of its atmosphere...(2)...(3) ...it may be stated that the solar part of the phenomenon comprises the chromosphere, the layer of brightly incandescent hydrogen, with other included metallic vapors, which lies immediately over that interior part of the sun which we ordinarily see ; the prominences or red flames, which are local uprisings of the chromosphere; and outside all the coronal atmosphere, which consists, so far as is yet known, of hydrogen less brightly incandescent than that in the chromosphere, and of an unknown substance, the vapor density of which appears to be les than that of hydrogen.
~Encyc Brit 1898
cont'd
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Re: POTD Mar 30, 2010: Electron Orbit Jumps

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:07 pm

CORONIUM, a hypothetical chemical element, supposed (by some astronomers) to exist in the sun. The evidence in favor of its existence consists in certain bright lines seen in the spectrom of the solar corona at the time of a total eclipse, and not known to be due to any recognized terrestrial element. On account of the great height above the sun's surface to which the matter that gives these lines extends, coronium has been assumed to be far lighter than hydrogen, which is the lightest known terrestrial element.
Certain French and Italian scientists have reported the discovery of coronium in terrestrial volcanic gases; but thier results need confirmation, and the existence of the supposed element, even in the solar atmosphere, has not yet been demonstrated. A line not very remote from the coronium line has been found in the spectrum of the aurora, so that certain scientists suppose that the upper layers of the earth's atmosphere contain a new element, geocoronium, much lighter than hydrogen.

~Encyc Am 1959
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:04 pm

I've reflected often elsewhere about the electron "jump" issue, but thought I'd throw my two bits into this ring too.
Rather than thinking of a photon as being emitted in the dropping of an electron's energy level, I see the light event as being simultaneous with the electron orbital collapse. I see my retina as being a member of the atom's field, so when the atom collapses my part of the field resonantly collapses with it, and I see "light". The event ["photon"] is that tug* of my eye in the direction of the light source, and is quantized only by the same amount [and duration] that the electron energy level degrades. In this view there is no light speed of corpuscles or waves travelling across space from source to detector, rather a push from the universal pressure field toward the centroid of the local source as a system sink.
*tug, only in the sense that the vector is toward the source rather than coming from it; it is better understood as a pressure from the "outside" in, pushing simultaneously on my retina and the electron in the centropic/entropic field collapse.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 am

The Great Dog thinks that "hydrinos" belong under the NIMI heading.
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:49 am

or perhaps the reason for discrete "orbits" is due to the fixed length of an aetheric electromagnetic strand, which electron rings ( and protons, neutrons, and all EM) are composed of (thus 1 to 3 to hundreds to millions).

your other choices are a bunch of insane theories and magic forces that don't add together or up and what I imagine will be eventually 66 sub particles that combine to form 3 particles, then a few hundred elements and then millions of compounds... That doesn't add up either.
its all lies.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:43 pm

I like my Coronium with a slice of limium. :D