Origin of the universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

maadim

Origin of the universe

Unread post by maadim » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi all,

I would like to introduce a new theory about the origin of the universe. It corresponds to the electric universe, because the electric universe unifies the physics forces and this theory starts from scratch and gives one answer to all forces and things.

Before i introduce the equation, i would like to share the geometry that came up from the equation.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Liav.
Attachments
un17.jpg
The geometry of the equation
The geometry of the equation

Cargo

Re: Origin of the universe

Unread post by Cargo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Why does the Universe need an Origin, or even a theory for it's Birth? Personally, one tenant of general EU practice is that the origin is not in question, and does not need to be explained, and does not require a theory to answer for it. If it even does exist. There's no point in even worrying about it. Unless you like to play games with wormholes and alternate universes. Next we'll have entire college departments working on, 'what existed when the Universe didn't exist?'. Bah humbug.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 am

I agree with Cargo. Naturally I'd be interested in any new ideas, but part of what attracted me to plasma cosmology/electric universe is the reliance on known, testable physics. The main tent pole of Big Bang is the redshift = Doppler effect assumption, which then divides by zero to produce wacky results that have no meaning. (Everything exploded out of a sizeless point of nothing, including "space itself!")

Humans are finite and so look for solutions with beginnings and endings. You might as well ask why is there existence? That's a religious and philosophical question. (And Math is not Truth™.) Maybe scientific method will produce an answer some day. Until then, there is no shame in saying, "I don't know." One step at a time. You can't solve a puzzle with one piece. We still have a very long way to go.

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 am

Cargo wrote:Why does the Universe need an Origin, or even a theory for it's Birth? Personally, one tenant of general EU practice is that the origin is not in question, and does not need to be explained, and does not require a theory to answer for it. If it even does exist. There's no point in even worrying about it. Unless you like to play games with wormholes and alternate universes. Next we'll have entire college departments working on, 'what existed when the Universe didn't exist?'. Bah humbug.
I'm not talking from the religion point of view and i'm not a religious person.

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:56 am

I'm working on this theory for a while and i would like to hear your opinions about it. The thing is that i started describing the universe in a mathematical way and then found out that the pattern or the picture i received from running this equation in fractal software gave something very similar to observations of plasma discharge and of primordial galaxies. Moreover, i found out that the equation ratios give something very similar to Fibonacci result, which strengthen my belief in it.

I would really appreciate your honest thoughts about it and if you would be interested in seeing the whole paper.

Regards,

Liav.
Attachments
plasma discharge.jpg
plasma discharge.jpg (4.39 KiB) Viewed 9731 times
hd163296_5.jpg

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:32 am

Why does there need to be an origin?

The universe is infinite and perpetual in both time and space.

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 am

Aardwolf wrote:Why does there need to be an origin?

The universe is infinite and perpetual in both time and space.

Ok maybe origin is not a good to start with, but can someone please try to say something on this wired similarity between the geometry i got and the geometry of the universe.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Super structure filaments formed first, before plasma subdivide into smaller structures and eventually galaxies. I am interested in seeing how your math model build the universe from nothing but H gas. thx

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:58 pm

MotionTheory wrote:Super structure filaments formed first, before plasma subdivide into smaller structures and eventually galaxies. I am interested in seeing how your math model build the universe from nothing but H gas. thx
finally :)
i got some really good corresponded geometry, i think this is mast be it :D

this is the inside of the round geometry.
Attachments
Capture31s.jpg
Capture31s.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 9608 times
250px-Star_HD_61005_with_circumstellar_disk.jpg
250px-Star_HD_61005_with_circumstellar_disk.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 9608 times

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:03 pm

more from the same
Attachments
Capture15s4.jpg

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:11 pm

And the math going like this:

(st)^2 =(E ⃗^π)-(m ⃖ /E^π )

but with out to much information it will look like this:

f (z)=(z ⃗^π)-((z ⃖ )/z^π )+(z ⃗^π)-((z ⃖ )/z^π )+... only work with a positive number of equation.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:41 am

Please post link for hi-res version of this image. Processed but very useful image.
maadim wrote:more from the same

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:53 am

At minimum - please define variables for your equation.

From image and expressions below - convey a divergent process. Divergent clues: EM output, expulsion and some coalesced/disk of materials. This ongoing process doesn't include how this star was formed.
maadim wrote:And the math going like this:

(st)^2 =(E ⃗^π)-(m ⃖ /E^π )

but with out to much information it will look like this:

f (z)=(z ⃗^π)-((z ⃖ )/z^π )+(z ⃗^π)-((z ⃖ )/z^π )+... only work with a positive number of equation.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:29 pm

reply to question...
Origin of universe.

Consciousness dun it.

Kevin

maadim

Unread post by maadim » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:58 pm

I use xoas software to do the above photoes.
after download go to user formula, and put this formula if you will use only 1 equation (z^π)-(z/z^π) like this you will see torus in side torus. and if you use this (z^π)-(z/z^π)+(z^π)-(z/z^π) you will get the plasma discharge photo.
more from the same equation like this (z^π)-(z/z^π)+(z^π)-(z/z^π)+(z^π)-(z/z^π) you will get back the torus in a torus, so it have to be a positive number of equstion.

in anther wordes it is c^2=(E^π)-(m/E^π)

when:"-(m/E^π)"its the "mass".
and c is the speed of the universe near us, as farther you look, so the universe is slower.

i hope you will understend.

Liav