Why an ether/aether?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

altonhare

Why an ether/aether?

Unread post by altonhare » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:29 am

If every object in the universe is physically connected by a twined rope/chain, what need have we of an ether?

The ether hypothesis was born out of the need to explain phenomena that appeared to occur without physical intermediary. The ether was the hypothesized intermediary. Its existence is questionable for a variety of reasons. The rope/chain hypothesis performs the same function but explains light, gravity, and magnetism in one fell swoop. It makes sense. It is one of the most elegant theories of physics I've ever encountered. For reference:

Light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-NB5vg7woM

The H atom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE11_E-rdE

Magnetism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfUTmx0uh8

Gravity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7QmsngMRpE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWeYJg9Oxs

The videos ultimately do not do the theory justice. There will inevitably be objections because it is impossible to completely convey a theory in a few 10 minute clips. I will be happy to clear up any misconceptions.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Re: Why an ether/aether?

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:02 am

Aether has been with us forever.
It has only disappeared in the last 100 years.
LOL. Due to Level 6 of the Leverage Principles.
Platonic Solids, PHI, Pi, e.
Braided Ropes of 3.
Welcome to Level 6 of the Leverage Principles.
Classified Thought. Manhatten Project, Level 6 and beyond.
Aether.
This is the Key to all process'es of the universe.
If you know what they do and how they relate, you too can make an atom bomb.
The dodecahedron. 4-D. Platonic Solids create all forms. Use of this geometry
has incredible potential. Its what your not allowed to know. It is 4-D.

But lets play your 2-D game.
Dude, please, give us a simple definition.
What are the ropes made from?
I cannot play if I do not know that.
I don't have time for the videos.
Much too busy.
You seem to have it all down pat, so please.
Simple, and straight to the point.

I take it that this is a TOE.
So then Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
You therefore have a explanation for every function via this structure.
What is the source of the ropes?
What is the structure?
Do ropes create matter?
I assume they must.
How does this structure, create all other forms?
What is this relatioship>?
How does it help us understand the Manhatten project geometry?
What functions does this structure control>
Name them.
What are the base measurements?
How do SI units appear from these ropes?
What relationship of consciouness, if any, does this theory provide?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got an answer for each of those.
While you do that, I am off to twiddle my thumbs and buy my Zome Tools Kits in Montreal.
LOL. OMG, thats funny.
:lol:
Road Trip.
DMT Natural Induced Trip. Clearing with Fasting and many forms of Resonance Induction.
Fuller Synergetics alive and in HD Full Colour.
:D :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:11 am

What are the ropes made from?
-JL

In order to avoid straw-men and confusion I should know exactly what YOU mean by many of your phrases, such as "made from". My definition is:

What is X made of? means: What smaller parts comprise X?

The answer is that, under Bill's theory, the rope is not made of smaller parts. It is a single continuous object. I distinguish between Bill's original theory and my minor modifications, which you can read about if you're curious in "problems with thread theory" or "details of thread theory" in this same section of the forum.
What is the source of the ropes?
-JL

Again, I have to assume your meaning. Here is my definition:

What is the source of X?: How was X created?

This begs the question:

"Can X be created?"

For a comprehensive discussion of "create" see:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1171

The answer to the second question is that the rope cannot "be created" by definition, rendering the original question invalid. This can be distinguished from a difficult question, which someone refuses to answer, and often claims is "invalid". Such as my questions about APM in "Secrets of the Aether, Questions and Answers" in the "Future of Science" section. Not a single one is self-contradictory yet JL refuses to answer them.

Incidentally, an "invalid question" is a question that contradicts itself. Junglelord's first question reads, under my definitions:

"What smaller parts comprise something with no smaller parts?"

So we see the power of logic and internal consistency. In using it we are guided away from potentially tempting yet fallacious lines of reasoning.
Do ropes create matter?
I assume they must
-JL

I will need you to define "matter" to be sure of the question. However I can give some general info.

All observed objects (perhaps this is your definition of matter) is essentially an aggregate of rope in various configurations. There are two entwined strands. One strand converges at the nucleus and the other wraps around in a knotted "yarn ball" like structure. This is illustrated nicely in the video. Explaining why the thread wraps around at a certain radius is beyond the scope of this Q/A, I don't need to explain that to answer the explicit question. Such detailed questions belong in "problems with thread theory" or "details of thread theory".
How does this structure, create all other forms?
What is this relatioship>?
-JL

Again you use a dangerous word, create. Dangerous because I have defined it rigorously but you haven't, so we risk a great deal of wasted time if you mean something entirely different than I.

The rope can accommodate any architecture. Elucidating the exact architecture of all objects on every scale is a matter of observation and experimentation. The rope can wind in on itself to make ball-like structures, spheroids, rings, boxes, whatever.
How does it help us understand the Manhatten project geometry?
-JL

The Manhattan Project was an effort to build a bomb, not elucidate the fundamental constituent(s) of the universe. They used whatever models of the universe were simplest that could also model reality well enough to build a bomb. The government is not interested in physics. The government is interested in engineering and invention (building better computers and bombs).
What functions does this structure control>
-JL

By "functions controlled" I assume you mean what observations is the rope responsible for. It is responsible for every observed phenomenon including light, gravitation, and magnetism. So far I have not found an observation inconsistent with the rope hypothesis.
What are the base measurements?
-JL

Not sure exactly what you mean. However the quantitative measurements are not important to the qualitative physics of a theory. Measurement comes later. Physics does not require math, math requires physics. Math is a tool. Physics is a science.
How do SI units appear from these ropes?
-JL

Why should they? SI units are arbitrary reference standards. I think the kg is some ball in Paris or something. A TOE would not care what reference standards humans have chosen to deal with their daily lives.
What relationship of consciouness, if any, does this theory provide?
-JL

This answer is a bit complicated, but I will try to be concise. First of all, consciousness is a class 3 existent, it is an observation. It is not a thing itself but a relationship among things. Still, it is a special relationship that requires a special condition to be met. Fundamentally consciousness cannot exist in a universe of separate, discrete particles (a U with only push). There is no way we can arrange a set of continuous separated objects in motion in such a way that they will continue to influence each other in perpetuity. Inevitably one or more of them will end up on a trajectory that will never intersect any of the other objects. In such a universe there is no aggregation of continuous objects, they all simply fly apart (diverge) and such a universe would eventually become eternally devoid of any interaction among continuous objects. Qualitatively we can say that the total distance between continuous objects is *always* increasing in a "divergent universe", even on the smallest conceivable time scale. Consciousnesses requires interaction and thus the fundamental constituents of a universe to aggregate, to converge upon each other. In a convergent universe the total distance between continuous objects may increase momentarily, but never perpetually. The only conceivable mechanism for a convergent universe is that all the continuous objects are physically connected. Try as you might, if you are physically connected to something there is only so much distance you can put between you and the something, assuming you don't break the connection (which you can't if it's continuous, by the definition of a continuous object). So, the qualitative explanation for the observation of the phenomenon known as "consciousness" is that every object in the universe is physically connected. This is also the only conceivable physical explanation for gravitation and light. The universe must be physically connected by a rope, chain, whatever you want to call it.

Done.

Now answer my 20+ questions about APM that are as simple as "What is X". I think one of them even asks "Is A A?". Easy peasy kindergarten stuff.

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:19 am

I know this is completely off-topic, but I think the aether supports the electromagnetic and gravimetric media.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 am

There is a pattern to all forms. The relationship of the 2 spin rotating magnetic field of the Aether Unit with respect to the 1/2 spin electron and proton it is easy to recognize the pattern and to determine the source of all patterns, in essence the Harmonic Code.

The product of the proton and electron spin position numbers equal an even interval of 1/4. The curvature of the Aether implies that the quarter phase refers to a cycle. The implication is that a full Aether Cycle consists of 5 Aether Units. Electron and proton spin positions, which determine the structure of the material world, have both a phi and PHI component.

It is here from the Aether we learn something very telling. When 5 Aether Units make up a cycle, the products PHI the Golden Ratio and phi its inverse both appear. This is both true and vitally important.

This explains why PHI and phi show up continually in the material world, where ever growth occurs and living forms appear. Growth occurs in cycles, therefore we would expect the cycle to reflect itself from the full Aether Cycle.
Indeed it does.

PHI, Pi, e.
Aether is made of these Relationships. All material existance stems from these products.

Aether is very essential to all understanding and knowledge.
It goes beyond information. It is the Key to all Knowledge.
Important equations can be followed with a basic understanding of algebra. A single theory of angular momentum, encapsulated by a quantum Aether unit, explains the structure of quantum existence.

The ontology of the APM begins with the proper understanding of dimensions and measurements and the understanding that Aether (a quantum rotating magnetic field) is equally as important as the matter that resides within it. From here, we can derive the force that gives birth to the Aether and maintains the existence of subatomic particles. The theory implies the Aether has the qualities of reciprocal mass and charge in addition to the dimensions of length and time. Aether is also the source of curved geometry as expressed by Albert Einstein in his General Relativity Theory. Albert Einstein wrote a paper, which describes the Aether as a magnetic field.

The Aether Physics Model provides a new system of quantum measurements units, and is thoroughly explained and quantified in the text. The quantum measurements base upon quantum length (Compton wavelength), quantum frequency (speed of light divided by Compton wavelength), quantum masses (electron and proton masses), quantum charges (both electrostatic and electromagnetic charges), and the spherical constant (4p).

In the Aether Physics Model, quantum constants offer a new analysis tool for examining quantum processes. Each equation thus has real meaning for the real world. One important new constant from the Aether Physics Model is the derived conductance constant of the Aether, which is essential for calculating and understanding the nature of strong charge (electromagnetic charge).

The Aether Physics Model arose while David Thomson was investigating the work of Nikola Tesla. While testing Tesla coils, he noticed there were two distinct different manifestations of charges. After searching the existing scientific literature in vain for an explanation, he decided to re-examine the foundations of physics. Within three weeks he discovered a mathematically correct Unified Force Theory.

After setting up a lab in his home he set out to test some of his theories. Secrets of the Aether documents these experiments and provides the extensive, yet simple mathematics comprising the theory. At the core of his discovery is the observation that all charge is distributed. This leads to new fundamental physics insights, which the reader will find enlightening.
http://www.16pi2.com/
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:00 am

Fee Fie Foe Fum! Dumb, dumb, dumb. Why Phi, my oh my! Would Phi lie?

Phi Levels of Universe
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 am

I know this is completely off-topic, but I think the aether supports the electromagnetic and gravimetric media.
-edcrater

What is electromagnetic? What is gravimetric? What is aether?
There is a pattern to all forms. The relationship of the 2 spin rotating magnetic field of the Aether Unit with respect to the 1/2 spin electron and proton it is easy to recognize the pattern and to determine the source of all patterns, in essence the Harmonic Code.
-JL

What is magnetic?
What is field?
What is Aether Unit?
What is electron?
What is proton?
What is the "Harmonic Code"?
What is material?
What is aether?
Fee Fie Foe Fum! Dumb, dumb, dumb. Why Phi, my oh my! Would Phi lie?

Phi Levels of Universe
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html
-lizzie

What is a sub quark?
What is a quark?
What is a quantum of action?
What is a proton?
What is a neutron?
What is an electron?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Bode's Law. There is no solid theoretical explanation of the Titius–Bode law, but it is probably a combination of orbital resonance and shortage of degrees of freedom: any stable planetary system has a high probability of satisfying a Titius–Bode-type relationship. Because of this, it has been called a "rule" rather than a "law".
The Planets are structured in distance based on the "rule" of Divine Proportion, PHI.
The Golden Mean. Our entire existance is due to the relationships of PHI, Pi, e and Platonic Solids.

Aether is the source of this pattern as I have shown.
One complete Aether cycle of 5 Aether Pi Units is equal to PHI and phi.
There is no form or pattern that lies outside these parameters in our existance.
:D
Except the conscious mind that refuses to admit the pattern exists.
:lol:
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 pm

KEELY'S SECRETS, 1888
http://keelynet.com/keely/snell1.txt
The structure of the air molecule according to Keely is as follows: Broken up, by vibratory action, he finds it to contain the "atomic triplet."

This exists in a triangular position within the molecule, at its center, unless acted upon by electricity, when the molecule becomes oblate and the three atoms are ranged in a line within unless broken up by vibration.

Nature never gives a vacuum consequently the space within the molecule not occupied by the atomic triplet must be filled with something. This is where the "all-prevading ether" has made its secret abode through untold aeons
Relative States of Matter and Energy
http://www.svpvril.com/images/MatEn2.html

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm

The Planets are structured in distance based on the "rule" of Divine Proportion, PHI.
-JL

What does this mean? We can measure the distance between planets. How can they be structured in a measurement?

What is distance?
What is measurement?
What is divine?
The Golden Mean. Our entire existance is due to the relationships of PHI, Pi, e and Platonic Solids.
-JL

What is existence?
Aether is the source of this pattern as I have shown.
-JL

What is aether?

Is A A?
The structure of the air molecule according to Keely is as follows: Broken up, by vibratory action, he finds it to contain the "atomic triplet."
-lizzie

Are you referring to the spin quantum number triplet? Did the author experiment on nitrogen, oxygen, or a perfect 20/80 mixture, or the air in his backyard, or...?
This exists in a triangular position within the molecule, at its center, unless acted upon by electricity, when the molecule becomes oblate and the three atoms are ranged in a line within unless broken up by vibration.
-lizzie

"Triangular" is an adjective that describes an object. How can a position be triangular?

I think the author means the triplet "exists" at the center of a hypothetical triangle drawn... I don't know exactly how the author decides where to put the triangle. Furthermore, "air" is not a chemical. It is a huge mixture of chemicals whose composition varies all over the place. What exactly is the author actually examining?
Nature never gives a vacuum consequently the space within the molecule not occupied by the atomic triplet must be filled with something. This is where the "all-prevading ether" has made its secret abode through untold aeons
-lizzie

The phenomenon known as "pressure" or "vacuum" is a macroscopic observation. In a given small region of space there does not have to be anything there. If you wait long enough something will eventually move through this region because the universe is convergent (everything is physically connected). In a divergent universe perfect vacuum would be observable but, unfortunately, a divergent universe cannot produce the phenomenon observed as consciousness. I address this issue in more detail here http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1186.
Relative States of Matter and Energy
http://www.svpvril.com/images/MatEn2.html
-lizzie

The link says that "energy is liberated matter". But what is energy? What is matter? How exactly do they interconvert?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:00 pm

~
junglelord wrote:
...and the spherical constant (4p).
Dean,

Did you mean pi, phi or PHI here ?

s

~

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Its clearly an evolution between spin, cycles, and the Aether Unit itself, that one cycle of 5 Aether units is PHI and phi.
These evolve from the spherical constant and become self evident after one Aether cycle (4) is completed.
5 is the start of the second cycle. It is here that PHI and phi appear directly as a result of the spherical constant and its relationship to the quantum spin number.

Dave Thompson says that the Spherical Constant is dimensional.
I agree and would add that PHI and phi and e are also constructs of dimensional fundamentals as well.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:11 pm

junglelord wrote:Its clearly an evolution between spin, cycles, and the Aether Unit itself, that one cycle of 5 Aether units is PHI and phi.
These evolve from the spherical constant and become self evident after one Aether cycle (4) is completed.
5 is the start of the second cycle. It is here that PHI and phi appear directly as a result of the spherical constant and its relationship to the quantum spin number.

Dave Thompson says that the Spherical Constant is dimensional.
I agree and would add that PHI and phi and e are also constructs of dimensional fundamentals as well.
What is aether?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:20 pm

junglelord wrote:
It is here that PHI and phi appear directly as a result of the spherical constant......
...and the spherical constant (4p).
I'm just asking, what does the "p" stand for in the 4p=spherical constant, from your post above ?

s
~

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:35 pm

typo, 4pi.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord