SAFIRE

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

Re: SAFIRE

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Great stuff!
It raises 2 questions.

What can sustain a current?

The electric sun model as shown, has a sustained current from the central
object towards space. Such a current could be hidden in the solar wind of our real sun.

I was thinking about different ways to sustain a current from the sun towards space.
This may work if something like a neutrino carries a charge in some way.

In EU-style I would describe it as smaller sub-charge particles, that may
together form a normal charge. Or charge that is formed within the aether.

Where do other elements come from?

In the video the plasma generated by Safire contains elements that we
also see in space, but we do not know where they come from.

While they may be pollution, I saw another research mentioning this process:
researchers specialized in LENR theorize that the conditions for weak nuclear reactions
might occur in crystals or in Plasma.
See link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 5J3rJ1R1ho
And these conditions are related to the neutrinos that are abundant, but which can only
do action under certain circumstances.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Thank you very much.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:47 am

that little gap is the repulsion/exclusion zone. You don't get any voltage because there's no plasma aka conductor until you hit the sphere.

the sun does the same thing in the form of sunspots. Our sun doesn't have the power for a full exclusion zone aka repulsive gravity.
its all lies.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Webbman wrote:that little gap is the repulsion/exclusion zone. You don't get any voltage because there's no plasma aka conductor until you hit the sphere.

the sun does the same thing in the form of sunspots. Our sun doesn't have the power for a full exclusion zone aka repulsive gravity.
The sunspots are indeed very similar to the surface of the sphere.
Both are the start (or end) of strong currents.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Electrodynamic

Unread post by Electrodynamic » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaXfbvGf8E

Sounds like the Safire Project finally nailed it.

Power generation and transmutation just like a star.

krav

Unread post by krav » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Indeed, I was quite surprised by the turn from fundamental Plasma physics towards a generator using (abundant) hydrogen as fuel.
The colleagues whom I've shared this discovery with are surprised the ''mainstream'' scientific journals have not picked this up, so I'm eagerly awaiting the science papers that are being written and peer reviewed by the SAFIRE team members. Hope this work can break some of the silence, ridicule and censorship that the Electric-Sun model has historically encountered.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 am

krav wrote:Indeed, I was quite surprised by the turn from fundamental Plasma physics towards a generator using (abundant) hydrogen as fuel.
The colleagues whom I've shared this discovery with are surprised the ''mainstream'' scientific journals have not picked this up, so I'm eagerly awaiting the science papers that are being written and peer reviewed by the SAFIRE team members. Hope this work can break some of the silence, ridicule and censorship that the Electric-Sun model has historically encountered.
I would caution you about expecting to see SAFIRE publish their results quickly. Their "transmutation" observations in particular will have to be meticulously and carefully vetted and documented, and include some exhaustive efforts to rule out contamination first. Keep in mind that these events take place in a large metallic chamber and include both anodes and cathodes that have to be carefully checked for possible contamination sources. The folks at SAFIRE seem to be very methodical and meticulous, so I'm sure will do it right, but it will take time to go though the process "scientifically".

dren

Unread post by dren » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 am

Did they state how much DC input was going into the system? They were claiming similar results at 10% vs 100% in certain scenarios. Interesting. I wonder how much generation they are expecting to get out of the reactions and how they plan to extract it. I'm assuming through the cooling circuit.

Mjolnir

Unread post by Mjolnir » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 am

dren wrote:Did they state how much DC input was going into the system? They were claiming similar results at 10% vs 100% in certain scenarios. Interesting. I wonder how much generation they are expecting to get out of the reactions and how they plan to extract it. I'm assuming through the cooling circuit.
That info actually was in the video "SAFIRE Reactor and Lab Walkthrough" that annoyingly was pulled from Youtube ...
Can't find it anymore :(

Mjolnir

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:09 am

Does anyone have ideas about what the blue balls are?

Michael Clarage put stars systems in filaments on his white board, with "other things" between them.

Are there any observations where he got that idea?

It looks very, natural (like part of a living system).

Regards,
Daniel

ps. yes i am lazy to search myself :D
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

AdmiralAken1999

Unread post by AdmiralAken1999 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 am

D_Archer wrote:Does anyone have ideas about what the blue balls are?

Michael Clarage put stars systems in filaments on his white board, with "other things" between them.

Regards,
Daniel

Brown Dwarfs etc, or red dwarfs that are faint even though there are several close to our solar system we can't observe them very well.

Sci-Phy

Unread post by Sci-Phy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am

Zyxzevn wrote: I was thinking about different ways to sustain a current from the sun towards space.
This may work if something like a neutrino carries a charge in some way.

In EU-style I would describe it as smaller sub-charge particles, that may
together form a normal charge. Or charge that is formed within the aether.
Neutrino was a conjecture to hold energy conservation law.
You are talking about neutrino and aether at the same time.

With the existence of aether energy conservation law does not work anymore (in the sense of mainstream).

Indeed, the energy could be transferred from matter to aether which means that energy just disappeared from the no-aether physics. If eather does exist then physics don't need neutrino anymore. Besides the existence of neutrino was never confirmed.

Cheers.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:09 am

AdmiralAken1999 wrote:

Regards,
Daniel

Brown Dwarfs etc, or red dwarfs that are faint even though there are several close to our solar system we can't observe them very well.
Thanks, that sounds reasonable.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

AdmiralAken1999

Unread post by AdmiralAken1999 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:38 pm

Exclusive Safire interview response from the Safire team to See the Pattern youtuber who made an initial reaction video the the 2019 Safire project update video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h49AbVfI7KU

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:47 pm

AdmiralAken1999 wrote:

Regards,
Daniel

Probably not.
Mainstream calls them "protostars", which according to the SAFIRE film means "We Don't Know what they are", but they are important or else they would not be there - Nature does things the easy way which is not the same as saying the simple way in our understanding of the word
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.