B-2 Bomber and Electrogravitics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

B-2 Bomber and Electrogravitics

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 am

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Re: B-2 Bomber and Electrogravitics

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 am

Hey JL,
I was watching the 2007 Press Club video, and after seeing Claude Poher, I did some searching and learned of his Universons. Thats a new one on me. I went to his website but haven't registered yet, thought I would check to see if you or any other TB members has looked into this, or has any opinions, maybe save me a whole lot of reading.

Mr Pohers site:

http://www.universons.com/securite_gest ... ite_gb.php
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Re: B-2 Bomber and Electrogravitics

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:47 pm

I joined, its instant!
I am reading the New Gravity.
I see basicly the Two Frequency domains of APM and the Primary Angular Momentum being brought forth with their own clementure. More evidence that we can use the RMF of the Aether to gather the existing tensor dual frequency of matter.
I also see that they describe Mass as a geometry of the angular momentum.
8-)

Looks right on track.
:D

Gravity is a two force, not a one or unidirectional force.
BLAZELABS agrees.
:D

I always let people know that in APM gravity has both attraction and repulsion.
In Blazelabs, there are two gravity fields.
I like what I see.
8-)

The idea of the Universion sounds like the sea of Primary Angular Momentum of APM
http://www.universons.com/site_universo ... rotege.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord