Symbols of an Alien Sky

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Symbols of an Alien Sky

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:08 pm

~
Symbols of an Alien Sky Part 5

With the mythology forum shuttered, guess there is no where to comment on the the latest Thunderbolts Project videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyhKl-XywtY
~

Addendum: Complete Playlist - Parts 1 thru 5b

The Symbols series is now organized into a complete playlist so that it can be watched in the intended order, from parts 1 through to part 5b (Section 5 is split into two parts, 5a and 5b).

~~
Last edited by David Talbott on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Addendum added for complete information - DS.

StevenJay

Re: Symbols of an Alien Sky

Unread post by StevenJay » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 pm

I imagine it'll show up in multimedia pretty soon. Til then, David and Ben et all, I think the project is looking fisrt rate so far!

Ivar, have you checked out any of these clips yet?
It's all about perception.

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:42 pm

This is something that I can watch over and over. And when available to purchase--More then likely I will watch it many many times, as I show everyone I can.

There is simply so much to absorb, only part of what is relayed is through visual means... most of what I am getting at is placing myself back in that time, and evolving froward through collective human experience.

It is stunning!

I think it is one of the most comprehensive piece of work we have available to all.

From macro to micro and across a galactic spectrum.

This line of thought and study is like a fractal... it is beautiful stuff.

Keep it coming!!

goodsamaritan

Unread post by goodsamaritan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 am

Thunderbolts team... you are my HERO!
When will the final video be on sale?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Is there a coherent timeline for these celestial events? I'd like to be able to match such events up with what I believe is the 6500 year major electrical activity peaks, but some of the symbols are from fairly recent civilisations, while aboriginal art may depict 30 to 40 thousand year old events. Very well done and convincing videos though.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 am

The Thunderbolts team never fails to deliver.
Great presentation all over, though sometimes Mr. Talbott's voice is hard to hear over the music (good music for the atmosphere of the video, I might add).
Can't wait for more!