The World According to Monsanto

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: The World According to Monsanto

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 pm

You are what you eat.

If you eat unnatural food you will vibrate in an unnatural frequency. Hence you cant see the truth out there. You cant recognize the currents, the magnetics fields, you cant recognize your own butt.

Thats it what it has to do with it.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 pm

The information on Monsanto, was new for me, but it turns out it is well known by many I passed it on too.
Its never to late to get informed. The EU is about a new mindset. Since I learned about the EU, my entire mind has been electrified. So many things have been done behind our backs with bad science. This is just more of the same.

I believed in black holes for years. I have believed the lie.
:cry:

I grew up on a farm, that was a holistic farm. There used to be frogs and grasshoppers every where.
Now I see none!
:shock: :o :(

The world may be in for a huge collapse in about 20 years if I read things right. Watching shows on Discovery, History, Geography, Animal Planet, all say that in about 20 years no elephants, no gorillas, no chimps, no forest in Madagasgar, and much more to be lost in 20 years.

We rape sea, land, sky and even space with our junk.

Becoming aware is the only way to stop these mad men.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi JL,
The world may be in for a huge collapse in about 20 years if I read things right. Watching shows on Discovery, History, Geography, Animal Planet, all say that in about 20 years no elephants, no gorillas, no chimps, no forest in Madagasgar, and much more to be lost in 20 years.
Sorry to be the one to sound the sour note again, but, the environmentalists were saying exactly the same thing thirty years ago.
If you want to save the world then blow up the damned tv. :shock: :D
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 am

I think it would be insane to imagine we can continue the polluting, raping and piliging and not hit a critical mass.
TV or no TV. The seas will fail, the earth will fail, its coming. You cannot wipe out so much and not have a crash at some point.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 am

Don't worry JL, Supriem has come to save us. Lucifer redeemed?

http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm

GaryN wrote:Don't worry JL, Supriem has come to save us. Lucifer redeemed?

http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/
Hi Gary,
Please tell me you are joking.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:02 pm

GC posted:
Please tell me you are joking.
I'm only linking to a web page, not expressing a belief. If the content is rubbish, it would I think at least be a good basis for a film script! 'Return of the Gods', yes I can see it all now.
I might not have given this web site a second look, had it not been for the inclusion of some purported E-mails which mention scientific principles that seem to be in line with those posted by TB forum member rnb.
Just how strange might the 'truth' be?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Not sure what all that has to do with Monsanto?
Never the less, the use of Roundup and GMO's is BIG BUSINESS, and in my mother earth book, bad business.
Who will win in the end?>

From what I can see, there are less and less animals and more and more problems.
CSI Predator, good show I watched the other day, alligators with Neurological Parkinsons basicly, from run off of fertilizers, made by Monsanto....its a sad day to wake up to more crap...

They (meaning the industrial military complex people) have no concern for mother earth, just killing and profit. A entire generation of cutting, clearing, killing, eradicating has taken a savage toll on the earth. A floating sea of plastic twice the size of texas in the Pacific, Monsanto PCBS, DDT, in every polar bear....its alarming. Being Canadian, the Polar Bear is of vital interest to me. Indeed Canada has seen its share of Monsanto defeats like when three vets stopped bovine gh from coming into Canada based on the flawed "science", but monsanto has won some too in court over GMO's and that alarms me.
Monsanto has patented their Roundup Ready seeds, and farmers wishing to use them must purchase a license from the company. This can lead to trouble for farmers who don’t use the Monsanto seeds. Perry Schmeiser is a canola farmer in western Canada who has never bought seeds from Monsanto. In 1998 he was sued by Monsanto since they discovered Roundup Ready canola in his field. Schmeiser claims that the seed was blown in from neighbouring fields, but Monsanto believes he obtained it illegally or stole it. Regardless of how it was obtained, Monsanto felt this was patent infringement and took Schmeiser to court in June of 2000. This court battle captured the interest of farmers around the world, because even if they did not intend or even want to have patented seeds in their fields, they could be sued. The judge ruled in favour of Monsanto and stated that it didn’t matter how the seed got into Schmeiser’s field. Whether it was blown in, cross-pollinated by birds, bees or animals, fell off farmer’s trucks or migrated from a neighbour’s field, it is still patent infringement, and the plants were to become the property of Monsanto. All of Schmeiser’s profits from 1998 were awarded to Monsanto since there was a probability of having the genetically altered seeds throughout his fields.

Insect pests may also become resistant to the toxins produced by GM crops like Bt corn. It is now known that some bacteria are becoming antibiotic resistant (so-called “superbugs”) making it difficult to treat diseases such as tuberculosis. Likewise, opponents of GMOs believe that insects could become pesticide resistant making them difficult to control in the future.

Along with environmental concerns, there are also worries about the effects that GM foods can have on humans. There are concerns that introducing a new gene into a food could cause an allergic reaction in some people (for example, if the gene came from a nut). Most scientists believe that other than allergic reactions, GM foods do not pose a threat to human health, however as with all new products, no long-term studies have been performed.

How are genetically modified foods regulated in Canada?

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is responsible for the control of GM foods in Canada. The CFIA has strict criteria that must be met before a GM food can be marketed. These include: how the food crop was developed, including the molecular biological data which characterizes the genetic change; composition of the novel food compared to non-modified counterpart foods; nutritional information for the novel food compared to non-modified counterparts; potential for new toxins; and potential for causing an allergic reaction. Once the government is satisfied that requirements have been met, the food is approved for consumers. Right now, Canada has no mandatory labeling policy for GM foods, it is strictly on a volunteer basis, however mandatory labeling is required if the introduced gene poses an allergy risk (eg. if the gene introduced came from a nut) or if the food’s nutritional content has changed. A Canadian standard for labeling of biotechnology derived foods is being developed and is expected to be completed in the fall of 2002.

The CFIA has approved 51 “novel foods”, most of which are GM foods, including corn, (types resistant to corn borers and herbicides); canola, (varieties resistant to herbicides); potato (varieties resistant to Colorado potato beetles); tomato (varieties that ripen slowly); squash; soybean; sugarbeet; flax; and cottonseed oil.

References

1. Losey JE, Rayor LS, Carter ME. Transgenic pollen harms monarch larvae. Nature 399, 214 (1999).

2. Sears MK, Hellmich RL, Stanley-Horn DE, Oberhauser KS, Pleasants JM, Mattila HR, Siegfried BD, Dively GP. Impact of Bt corn pollen on monarch butterfly populations: A risk assessment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001 Oct 9;98(21):11937-42.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

VeldesX

Unread post by VeldesX » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Monsanto is vicious. They deliberately target small farms, family farms, organic farms. They have a secret police who sweep down on family farms and conduct tests to see if they've been using patented seeds. Only problem is, the seeds multiply and blow in with the winds, sowing themselves the good ol natural way. But the testers report illegal seed use to Monsanto, who sends out their barrage of trial lawyers and shuts down the family farm (i.e., competition) and ruin them. Its not jsut cruel, its pure evil.