Planetary orbits and spins

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: The Allais Effect in the Electric Universe?

Unread post by junglelord » Tue May 19, 2009 5:48 am

I know that TT Brown did studies on the electrical charge of rocks during an eclipse.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue May 19, 2009 7:23 am

What could cause a disturbance with a periodicity of 24 hours 50 minutes? biknewb
24 h 50 m is the lunar day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_day

There is human cycle close to 24 h 50 m which could be the
same as the 28 day cycle.
Mo

biknewb

Unread post by biknewb » Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 am

Thanks Mo

The Lunar day a.k.a. tidal day; that makes sense! 8-)

Somehow I think it more likely that a horizontal force causes the Allais effect. A change in Earth rotation or a tilt of the vertical. For the next eclipse I suggest using two pendulums perpendicular to each other (with a 90 degree difference in azimuth). That way lateral forces may be distinguished from gravitational.

biknewb

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue May 19, 2009 8:15 am

The gravitational effect of the Moon and the Sun are reckoned to cause tides. Would this effect cause a deviation in the swing of a pendulum?

It would be interesting to see if the tropopause shows a similar "tidal" effect. I believe it will and this would be a good way of connecting gravitation to the Earth's electromagnetic system.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm

redeye wrote:The gravitational effect of the Moon and the Sun are reckoned to cause tides. Would this effect cause a deviation in the swing of a pendulum?

It would be interesting to see if the tropopause shows a similar "tidal" effect. I believe it will and this would be a good way of connecting gravitation to the Earth's electromagnetic system.
In regard to tidal effects, this is interesting:
Velikovsky wrote:Newton’s gravitational theory is regarded as proved by the action of the tides. But studying the tides, Newton came to the conclusion that the moon has a mass equal to one fortieth of the earth. Modern calculations, based on the theory of gravitation (but not on the action of the tides), ascribe to the moon a mass equal to 1/81 of the earth’s mass.(30)
[...]
30. T.M. Cherry, Newton’s Principa in 1687 and 1937, (1937) p.15.

http://www.varchive.org/ce/cosmos.htm
nick c

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Wed May 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Newton’s gravitational theory is regarded as proved by the action of the tides. But studying the tides, Newton came to the conclusion that the moon has a mass equal to one fortieth of the earth. Modern calculations, based on the theory of gravitation (but not on the action of the tides), ascribe to the moon a mass equal to 1/81 of the earth’s mass.(30)
[...]
30. T.M. Cherry, Newton’s Principa in 1687 and 1937, (1937) p.15.

http://www.varchive.org/ce/cosmos.htm
That is very interesting. I've never quite understood how something as weak as gravity can be keeping the moon in orbit, it seems totally counterintuitive. When I kick a football it doesn't go into orbit around the Earth. I also don't get how the gravitational attraction of the Moon and the Sun can lift kajillions of gallons of water and not affect our hairdo's!

Come to think of it, the recession of the moon's orbit would seem to fit an expanding Earth scanario.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

biknewb

Unread post by biknewb » Wed May 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey redeye

Gravity may be weak but Earth is big. Have you ever watched the horizon from a high building or mountain? Have you tried to imagine how big this ball must be when you can hardly see its curvature? :shock: :lol:

biknewb

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

After reading this thread it seems like a possible way to get a lot more data on this effect would be to try and so some simple experiments on the international space station, if it ever got close enough to an eclipse (how close is close enough???). I have no idea what the "experiment" would be to detect the effect in orbit (I guess a pendulum is out of the question :))

That would definitely rule out atmospheric effects.

The effects in zero g might be more noticeable if not masked by full-strength earth gravity. Or, maybe zero g would make the effects impossible to detect. Who knows.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 am

bdw000 wrote:That would definitely rule out atmospheric effects.
I think that Allais and other researchers have (since the original test) ruled out atmospheric effects. Tests have been done in a variety of controlled conditions. I would have to look back on some of the links but I think I remember reading about someone doing the test in a vacuum chamber (?), as well as a controlled environment many feet underground, with the same results.

Here is a Wal Thornhill quote, from a Thoth Newsletter article titled "Geomagnetic Field and Day's Length":
It is hard to imagine how orthodox theories could tie these
observations together. I would suggest that the cause of both
phenomena is the same - a cyclic change in the electrical plasma
environment of the solar system. It causes the sunspot cycle on
the Sun, and by altering the charge on the Earth it changes both
the geomagnetic field strength and day length in concert. I also
predict that the value of the gravitational "constant", G, would
be found to change in sync too, if sensitive enough measurements
were taken over an extended period.
http://www.kronia.com/thoth/ThotII06.txt
Perhaps the positioning of the Sun and the Moon during a solar eclipse has an effect on the geomagnetic field of the Earth, which in turn affects the rotation, causing the anomalous behavior of Allais' pendulum? or is it a slight change in the G of the Earth?

Also: see this thread started by Junglelord on Boyd Bushman's experiment comparing the rate of fall of magnetized and unmagnetized objects, with a link to a very interesting video.
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=8&t=1940]Gravity Experiment[/url2]

nick c

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 am

Here is a complete explanation of the Allais effect. Electric Universe indeed....

Concerning the Allais effect and Majorana
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 am

I am reading a book by Paul Laviolette on TT Brown and the effects of the lunar, solar and galactic center on petrovoltics and electrogravitics....how timely.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

biknewb

Unread post by biknewb » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

StevenO wrote:Here is a complete explanation of the Allais effect. Electric Universe indeed....

Wow, thanks StevenO for this link. Miles Mathis is now the first I know of with a reasonable explanation. Being severely math-impaired, I can't say anything about his equations, but he tells a compelling story.
And he shares my concern about the lack of results of the 1999 Nasa eclipse measurements.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

I like his breakdown of dimensional analysis.
http://milesmathis.com/charge.html
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 pm

StevenO:
Here is a complete explanation of the Allais effect. Electric Universe indeed....

Very interesting piece! I don't know if it is the complete explanation, but it is an impressive step in the right direction. He does seem to like Einstein a little much for my tastes :shock:
And strange things are going on at NASA as well, in this regard. The Allais Effect experiments were done in 1999 and these pages8, 9 still stand on NASA’s website. But we have no results, almost nine years later!
Strange indeed!

His theory seems to open the door for the possibilities of differing felt effects of gravity under different (partially countervailing) EM conditions.
No? correct me if that is wrong.

nick c

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:17 pm

I wondered-did gravity Probe B, or any other gravity measuring instruments, react to the latest Solar eclipse? :?: :?: :?: