Einstein general relativity in danger.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

valerysom

Einstein general relativity in danger.

Unread post by valerysom » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:25 pm

It is vital in research in any discipline to keep an open mind and always question all theoretical models no matter how well they are accepted i.e. (general relative).

Einstein him self stated that his theory were only valid till new better theories were developed that better explained nature and all that we know of its processes.

I am currently preparing a paper for review.

I have a
simple mathematical model of the solar system that shows the direct Phi
relationship to:

A. planetary spacing from the sun. (How planetary spacing from Phi ideal locations can be calculated and used to model. B, C and D. below)

B. planetary inclination to the solar plan (mathematically explains why and how much each planet is tilted).

C. planetary rotational period’s day. (Again simple mathematics using phi)

D. planetary revolution period’s year.

Now need I state that there is no current mathematical construct that even
attempts to explain point A B C, and D.

The current models suggest planetary motion within the solar system are for the most part random and coincidental in the nature and can offer no mathematical models.

I my self believe there are no coincides, and will produce and present to the scientific community simple easy to follow mathematic evidence that by no coincidence can predict B, C, and D listed above.

I will also offer up a slightly different, shall I use the term Special
model of the moon and its unique translation of Phi into motion in it’s
continues orbital battle with the sun’s magnetosphere and its owner the
earth’s magnetosphere or what the current standard model only knows as
gravity and vector motion.

I’ll be attempting to contact universities with good credentials and an interest to do an impartial empirical study of my work.

I will require that interested parties sign a non-disclosure agreement, not to keep the genie in the bottle, but attempt to slowly build a base or community of believers to both work with and defend its validity upon release.

To often when current paradigm are challenged the dogma that exists in our scientific communities and the protective arm of the status quo are quick to dispel and discourage the investigation of new models.
Thus we/they resist to-do good science. We/they need to get back to the basics and discontinue ignoring evidence (unexplained repeatable anomalies and know paradoxes)
And use these data sets to challenge the old models.

We/they need to be willing to thoroughly explore new models that attempt to bet ter explain some of the vary simplest fundamental reactions of matter.
I.E.
What is heat?
How is heat (kinetic energy) transferred from one pieces of matter to another?
How is heat transferred from the sun via the matter less void we know as space?
Where and how is heat (kinetic energy) stored?
What transformation takes place in matter to form a permanent magnet?
Why are new bloch walls formed when you divide(cut in pieces) a permanent magnet?
Why do these newly divided pieces reverse their magnetic polar polarity?
Why can’t a permanent magnet’s magnetic field be rotated on its polar axis? (Faraday’s paradox)
I believe I have the answers to all of these questions above and will be posing to the scientific community an additional question.
That is: If I possess a simple mathematical explanation that shows a direct relationship to phi that describes and explains the motion of the solar system how can this be ignored?

(Phi an Anomalous relationship that is know to effect the organization of all matter at
every level of the universe from DNA to spiral galaxy).

Ignoring such evidence and failing to thoroughly investigate it, regardless of its source (outside the standard models),(as well as outside the status quo structure) would truly be an example of the hypocrisy that exist in our scientific community.

Let’s work to find truth in all that we do. Even if one truth falls by the introduction of a new truth; (new theories, new data sets) lets keep renewing truth as needed and welcome creative new ideas not sweep them under the rug.

Valery Somiety

junglelord

Re: Einstein general relativity in danger.

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 pm

valerysom wrote:
I’ll be attempting to contact universities with good credentials and an interest to do an impartial empirical study of my work.

I will require that interested parties sign a non-disclosure agreement, not to keep the genie in the bottle, but attempt to slowly build a base or community of believers to both work with and defend its validity upon release.

That is: If I possess a simple mathematical explanation that shows a direct relationship to phi that describes and explains the motion of the solar system how can this be ignored?

(Phi an Anomalous relationship that is know to effect the organization of all matter at
every level of the universe from DNA to spiral galaxy).

Ignoring such evidence and failing to thoroughly investigate it, regardless of its source (outside the standard models),(as well as outside the status quo structure) would truly be an example of the hypocrisy that exist in our scientific community.

Let’s work to find truth in all that we do. Even if one truth falls by the introduction of a new truth; (new theories, new data sets) lets keep renewing truth as needed and welcome creative new ideas not sweep them under the rug.

Valery Somiety
Your correct in your obervations. I already know why PHI controls the solar system.

Cheers, but your sorely niave if you believe that they need to listen to reason.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord