Stars Formed Like Beads on a Plasma String!

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MGmirkin

Stars Formed Like Beads on a Plasma String!

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Well, first we had galaxies formed like beads on a string.

(Galaxies Like Necklace Beads)
http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=4215

Now it seems the Herschel telescope is showing us that stars form like beads on a string too... Though it's only mentioned in passing, I think it's worth noting and considering further.

(Big Pix from Herschel)
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/communit ... 75062.html
Notice the bright points of star formation happening inside a few of the coldest filaments, almost like pearls on a string.
Is this unexpected? Certainly not under the EU model. In fact it seems to be an expectation in the Plasma Cosmology model and by extension the EU model.

(Assembling the Solar System)
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=7y7d3dn5
Wal Thornhill wrote:Birkeland currents align themselves with the ambient magnetic field direction. The hourglass z-pinch shape has been confirmed in the magnetic field of a star-forming region. (See SCIENCE Vol 313 11 August 2006). And in laboratory z-pinch experiments, the plasma tends to form a number of “beads” along the axis (see HH34 above), which “scatter like buckshot” once the discharge subsides.
(Twinkle, Twinkle Electric Star)
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=x49g6gsf
Wal Thornhill wrote:An electric star is formed by the equivalent of a lightning bolt in a molecular (plasma) cloud. Just like earthly lightning, cosmic lightning scavenges, squeezes and heats matter along the discharge channel. Where the squeeze is most intense, the current may ‘pinch off’ to give the effect of ‘bead lightning.’ In high-energy plasma lab discharges researchers have found that hot plasma ‘beads’ (known as plasmoids) form along the discharge axis before “scattering like buckshot” when the discharge quenches.
It seems like the Herschel images are pointing to exactly the kind of thing that Thornhill is talking about (I seem to recall the "scattering like buckshot" quote is a reference to once of the papers by an independent researcher Anthony Peratt, though I can never recall which one)...

One is tempted to wonder whether the "cold" filaments of plasma are simply "de-thermalized" plasma under the influence of strong electric fields? Not unlike the explanation by Thornhill and Don Scott relating to sunspots.

(THE SUN — Our Variable Star)
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=by2r22xg
Wal Thornhill wrote:In the electric model of the Sun, where the solar electric field is strong in the coronal holes, protons of the solar wind are being strongly accelerated away from the Sun. Their random motion becomes less significant in a process called de-thermalization. Outside the coronal holes, where the coronal electric field is weaker, the protons move more aimlessly. As a result they suffer more collisions and move more randomly. The degree of random movement of particles directly equates to temperature. So the solar wind is fastest where the corona appears coolest and the solar wind is slowest where the corona appears hottest — as Ulysses found.
(The Electric Sun Hypothesis)
http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm
Don Scott wrote:Temperature Minimum
Charged particles do not experience external electrostatic forces when they are in the range b to c - within the photosphere. Only random thermal movement occurs due to diffusion. (Temperature is simply the measurement of the violence of such random movement.) This is where the 6,000 K temperature is measured. Positive ions have their maximum electrical potential energy when they are in this photospheric plasma. But their mechanical kinetic energy is relatively low. At a point just to the left of point c, any random movement toward the right (radially outward) that carries a + ion even slightly to the right of point c will result in it being swept away, down the energy hill, toward the right. Such movement of charged particles due to an E-field is called a 'drift current'. This drift current of accelerating positive ions is a constituent of the solar 'wind' (which is a serious misnomer). As positive ions begin to accelerate down the potential energy drop from point c through e, they convert the high (electrical) potential energy they had in the photosphere into kinetic energy - they gain extremely high outward radial velocity and lose side-to-side random motion. Thus, they become 'dethermalized'. In this region, in the upper photosphere and lower chromosphere, the movement of these ions becomes extremely organized (parallel).
So, again, are the filaments "cold" because they're just overall low-energy? Or is it because they're under the influence of strong electric fields accelerating charged particle and making them to flow in largely parallel directions (electric currents), thus minimizing side-to-side motion and collisions, thus minimizing random, chaotic "thermal" motions? One wonders whether the filaments will eventually be shown to be girded with non-trivial magnetic fields not unlike the "magnetic slinky" wrapped around molecular clouds in Orion?

Might the stellar "type" also be indicative of the electrical goings on (assuming one considers the electric model to be a valid guess at what's going on)?

(Stellar Evolution in the Electric Universe)
http://www.electric-cosmos.org/hrdiagr.htm
In the ES model the important variable is: current density (Amps/sq m) at the star's photospheric surface. If a star's current density increases, the arc discharges on its surface (photospheric granules) get hotter, change color (away from red, toward blue-white), and get brighter. The absolute luminosity of a star, therefore, depends on two main variables: current density at its effective surface, and its size (the star's diameter) ...
Best,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

solrey

New Herschel images of Galactic Plane

Unread post by solrey » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Filaments galore in the galactic plane.

Image Image
SPIRE (left) and PACS (right) parallel mode images obtained during the performance verification phase.
Credit: (left) ESA and the SPIRE consortium, (right) ESA and the PACS consortium
composite image

The resulting images reveal an extremely rich reservoir of cold material in the Galactic Plane that is seen to be in a previously unsuspected state of turmoil. Interstellar material appears to be condensing in a continuous and interconnected maze of filaments and strings of newly-forming stars in all stages of development.
For once, I'm speechless. ;)
Are these announcements sounding more and more like TPOD articles lately, or is it just me? :lol:
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

MGmirkin

Re: New Herschel images of Galactic Plane

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:11 pm

solrey wrote:For once, I'm speechless. ;)
Are these announcements sounding more and more like TPOD articles lately, or is it just me? :lol:
:D *Amused*

~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 pm

solrey wrote:
Interstellar material appears to be condensing in a continuous and interconnected maze of filaments and strings of newly-forming stars in all stages of development.
Or should they really be saying, "forming along interconnected current filaments of varying strength / density?" ;)

If stellar "type" has to do with size and current density at the "surface," then it would have nothing to do with "age" or "stage in evolution." Something of a contrast of the worldviews, I suppose. Each proceeding from its own set of assumptions...

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

mharratsc

Re: Stars Formed Like Beads on a Plasma String!

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Hmm...

I wonder- do you suppose that planets could also form like beads on a string?

I know I was informed to not speculate too much on Saturnian Theory physics when I'd posted those questions that had been nagging at me looking for an answer, but...

Consider the scenario where little brown dwarf Saturn wanders too close to old Sol- they're both (at the time) charged by their own conduits from the local arm of the galaxy. Equalization begins with a shifting of the power over to the solar circuit, and Saturn loses a lot of energy. A circuit forms directly between Saturn and Sol.
Could the circuit at that point cause three planets to pop out 'on a string'... but rather than 'scattering like buckshot' due to the very near presence of the Sun, they get caught up in gravitational orbit and charge equalization with the Sun's original planets?

the exact physics might not match up, but I think the physics have a precedent that make it entirely plausible that it played some kind of a factor in the story...

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Biggins

Unread post by Biggins » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:26 pm

It is, as usual, with great interest that I read this about Herschel. Since I work at ESA and are responsible for the operation of the instruments (PACS and HIFI mainly - used to be SPIRE also), I am trying to inform people about the EU hypothesis.
I have already forwarded one of the e-books and the site details to representatives of SPIRE - and will give a presentaion in the coming months to other members of the Flight Control Team here at the Operations Centre.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 pm

solrey wrote:Filaments galore in the galactic plane.

Image Image
SPIRE (left) and PACS (right) parallel mode images obtained during the performance verification phase.
Credit: (left) ESA and the SPIRE consortium, (right) ESA and the PACS consortium
composite image

The resulting images reveal an extremely rich reservoir of cold material in the Galactic Plane that is seen to be in a previously unsuspected state of turmoil. Interstellar material appears to be condensing in a continuous and interconnected maze of filaments and strings of newly-forming stars in all stages of development.
For once, I'm speechless. ;)
At this point in the game, Plasma physics, Birkeland Currents, Longitudinal EM, Scalar Physics, Non Linear Solition behaviour, Non Linear Phase Conjugate Pumping systems, its a lovely view. Its certainly not gravity.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 am

Biggins wrote:It is, as usual, with great interest that I read this about Herschel. Since I work at ESA and are responsible for the operation of the instruments (PACS and HIFI mainly - used to be SPIRE also), I am trying to inform people about the EU hypothesis.
I have already forwarded one of the e-books and the site details to representatives of SPIRE - and will give a presentaion in the coming months to other members of the Flight Control Team here at the Operations Centre.
Wow, Biggins- that's excellent! If you can get all of the ESA on the Electric Universe bandwagon then you guys will leave NASA in the dust! You would be an international hero for us EU guys!! 8-)

Wish you the best of luck with that presentation! Go get 'em, brother! :)

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 am

Hi Biggins. If no one from the Thunderbolts team has contacted you yet, I hope they will, or you should contact them, via the moderators. I'm sure they'd like to collaborate with you. The same applies to any scientists, engineers, politicians, or media people who are interested in Electric Universe theory.

larryduane100

Unread post by larryduane100 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:30 am

To Biggens- Wow! We have struck gold indeed with your appearance on the forum. I look forward to many more posts of your success with our mission.
Larry

larryduane100

Unread post by larryduane100 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am

oops-I should have wrote "Biggins".
Larry

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm

MGmirkin wrote:It seems like the Herschel images are pointing to exactly the kind of thing that Thornhill is talking about (I seem to recall the "scattering like buckshot" quote is a reference to once of the papers by an independent researcher Anthony Peratt, though I can never recall which one)...
I think it was this one, though I'll have to look a bit closer to see if I can find the exact quote...

(Evolution of the Plasma Universe II: The Formation of System of Galaxies)
http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... TPS-II.pdf

Best,
~Michael Gmirkin

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Biggins wrote:It is, as usual, with great interest that I read this about Herschel. Since I work at ESA and are responsible for the operation of the instruments (PACS and HIFI mainly - used to be SPIRE also), I am trying to inform people about the EU hypothesis.
Thanks for the update. :)

Good to hear there are a few open minds yet out there. & a willingness to hear from the "other side of the fence." I hear the grass is greener, but... Honestly, isn't it the same grass with an arbitrary fence running down the middle? ;)

Best,
~Michael Gmirkin

earls

Unread post by earls » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Smoking the grass may explain the change in color intensities.