Electric coral reefs

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MrAmsterdam

Electric coral reefs

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 am

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_ ... er=1283366
"We use very low voltage electrical currents to grow corals and oysters at faster rates than normal, even under normally lethal high temperatures and pollution, restoring these ecosystems where natural regeneration is impossible. The Biorock method directly provides energy for growth of skeleton and shells, leaving corals and oysters more energy for growth, reproduction, and resisting environmental stress. Field experiments in all oceans show that electrified corals and oysters grow faster and survive better, and quickly build up large populations of adult and larval fishes."

http://www.globalcoral.org/frequently_a ... stions.htm
"Why do corals grow faster on a Biorock structure?

Corals grow at accelerated rates with mineral accretion because the electricity flowing through the structure creates chemical conditions (high pH) at the surface of the growing limestone crystals and at the surface of the coral’s limestone skeleton, greatly speeding up their growth.

Corals normally have to spend a large part of their energy to create these conditions in order to grow their skeleton, but mineral accretion provides the right conditions for free, leaving the coral with much more energy for tissue growth, reproduction, and resisting environmental stresses."

http://www.globalcoral.org/Electric%20Reefs.htm
Electric Reefs

The Vital Spark That Reanimates
The World's Ailing Coral Reefs May Be Electricity.

Caspar Henderson

New Scientist, 06 July 2002
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

MattEU

Re: Electric coral reefs

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm

artificial coral reefs also dont die during el nino, virtually proving that coral reefs are created and live in an electric universe. what else will be found to totally depend on electricity?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 pm

I remeber reaing, somewhere, some years back that plants have been grown in the dark thanks to a metal plate with a current running through it. (The soil rested on the plate).
Also Viktor Schauburger recommended using copper tools, as opposed to iron, for gardening and agriculture.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm

MattEU wrote:artificial coral reefs also dont die during el nino, virtually proving that coral reefs are created and live in an electric universe. what else will be found to totally depend on electricity?
Totally? Young padwan, there are many forces at work here. The electric force is one of them.
At the same time I keep on thinking of water and salt......mmmm?
ai, so maybe....
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s760839.htm

Salts in seawater form electrically-charged ions that generate electric currents, as well as magnetic fields, as they move. The British physicist Michael Faraday predicted this as far back as the 1830s but since then, only localised measurements of the phenomenon have ever been made.
Whoops...sorry MattEU....I've got a bit of a paradigmshift flew here.

I stumbled across Alex Kostinski and his article
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/39469

Earth’s magnetic field perturbed by 'electric oceans', claims researcher
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I found this article Interesting,

They call them ORMEs (orbitally re-arranged mono-atomic elements), but i think they are the ions mentioned in the previous post:
Here are some images of walnut trees and walnuts which were grown using C-11 as a mineral supplement. Five walnut trees were purchased from the same nursery at the same time. They were all approximately the same age and size. After it was transplanted, one of these five seedlings was given a dispersion of two cups ofreduced salt C-11 from Pacific Ocean water in five gallons of fresh water. The tree which got the C-11 is toward the right in the picture below and one of the trees which got no C-11 is on the left.
http://ormusia.org/ormus/tw/walnuts.htm

Electric Universe indeed

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 am

MrAmsterdam wrote:
MattEU wrote:artificial coral reefs also dont die during el nino, virtually proving that coral reefs are created and live in an electric universe. what else will be found to totally depend on electricity?
Totally? Young padwan, there are many forces at work here. The electric force is one of them.
At the same time I keep on thinking of water and salt......mmmm?
i sounded like a mainstream scientists there - has to be, no other explanation...dark coral, dark electricity :)

ORME's! bloody hell ! Would this work on humans growing up or in the womb?

does extra salt in our body make as more electrical conductive? i believe this is why we sweat when physically working or are ill, to either help us get energy from the EU or so our outer body acts like a heat sink and gets rid of it. also why when taking hallucinogenics your body/head goes hot (same as when you have a fever) and you either see things or see what is actually out here.

what is it in salt that our body needs and we die without? how does all the extra salt in our diet from processed food effect us?

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 am

Salt per se is death to all organic.

But we need low doses for the IONs. Else our cells coulnt communicate. Maybe this is a relict from the times where animals developed in the oceans ?

I have read a bit about electricity in nature lately. Besides those who are able to electro shock their enemies i found the Gecko very interesting. They say his feet tap into electrostatic on the atomic level. Although the van der Waals force is supposed to be very small, the Gecko sticks to a Glasswall/Window with only one toe attached. Dont know how heavy he is.. but most probably heavier then a bird.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 am

I have read that Plasma can exist as a form of 'Liquid metal' so I imagine it has something to do with precipitating metal ions, forming salts, for example new batteries are using litium salts as the electrolyte.

Again I imagine that for our energy requirements we need to break down foods and distribute these ions through the blood stream.

I don't think its a coincidence that our Bones and bone marrow are designed to manufacture blood Plasma, essentially this is what a fuel cell does.

There is much research in this area, the confussion by design calling anIONs and catIONs in soil engineering, positive/ negative in electricity, north/south in magnetism etc..

Funny how fuel cells use an electolyte with a metal and electricity to split water into hydrogen/ oxygen then when they recombine it produces electricity, how convinient!

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb