Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:35 am

I would ask if I may offer a slightly different interpretation of past recorded events.
I am a dowser, I posted on this site previously and ran into a lot of flack.
I in no way want to cause any upset or cause annoyance.

Because of what I detect through dowsing, I view things also from the perspective of what I detect.
The conclusions of my dowsing are that eveything is indeed electrically based, but not as commonly accepted.
That we are a consequence of the condition upon the surface of this planet, and that condition is variable due to both field interactions of mass and transfers upon a lattice structure of space that is variable relative to position of multitude of masses within that lattice structure.
That everything is in a sea of aether, where mass is a consequence of the aether coalescing upon the points of a lattice, and that mass is merely a condition of the field about itself as it forms on that lattice.
Many of the ancient symbols and depictions I view, i do so with my dowsing findings on board.
I can dowse all things, we and everything has field structure that interacts with all other fields, all in a sea of aether.
I find dual spin evident flowing upon the lattice work, the lattice has measure, and that measure and the patterns formed I find illustrated in most parts of the worlds ancient cultures.
The measure of fibonnaci is central to the lattice, that lattice never ever moves, what flows upon it is constantly variable, and the moon gives the best clues as it alters the field balance between the earth and the sun.
If any posting containing any of my findings grates at all, i would prefer an honest answer and I will depart, but view your fabulous site with interest.
If so, please view this post as a thought to keep in your minds, I can detect with my hands far more than our common senses , and again many ancient symbols and drawings show what is available by this detection method, i know because I recognise them.
I have trawled the ancient megalithic world checking what I detect, i have haunted the norman churches and cathedrals, noting every symbol and carving and checking its relevance to my dowsing, I know the measure of it all.

All of the religious symbols are found within the lattice structure, and as the whole structure has symmetry each differing symbol raises in prominence at differing points, always a four way cross with circulations about it is evident.

The lattice is composed of dead straight lines, they occur in nine parallel lines grouped in three sets of threes, which can all be found left as stories.
The point where numerous numbers of these sets of lines cross ( always in numbers matching fibonnaci sequence ) the stunning geometry formed is shown in all cultures , the spirals leading into and out of the central point are pathways where what you call plasma jumps from line to line leading into points of least resistance, and back out again, neighbouring such points then twine together in DNA fashion and creation occurs.
The tree of life depicted everywhere is a representation of where parallel sets of the nine lines run and overlap each other especially on N,S and E,W alignments, fibonnaci spirals eather side of each line form as transfers of potential occur, this occurance is where all the churchs and cathedrals and ancient sites were sited by those who must have been able to sense as i do, or actually see this happening, the seeing part is assisted in the cathedrals by the coloured glass and incenses poured into the chambers, i have watched.

I do not think of plasma anymore or use the word, it confuses the issue, it is all alive, we are a consequence of it, we come from it and return into it, everything is one, and that one has a dual nature that is created by geometrical brilliance that turns the spin into its opposite and they are then attracted together.
if a huge transfer of either of these dual flows was to occur, massive dissolvement may occur, again such things are written and depicted in myth
Kevin

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:29 am

Appreciate the move to a better location, thank you.
Kevin

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey, I remember you Kevin. That was quite some time ago when you posted regarding dowsing.

I think, if I remember correctly, that I had shared my case of having to use dowsing to locate underground cables in an emergency situation. We used every modern technological convenience at our disposal but had no luck. There was at least two feet of snow prohibiting our work and after approx. four hours of searching a coworker suggested dowsing.

I didn't think he was serious but we didn't have any other options left so I thought 'What the heck'. He taught me right there on the spot in 28 degree weather. We needed two dowsers in order to trace relatively straight lines between us and would alternate. As the rods (hangers borrowed from a local resident) would close he would shuffle through the snow towards me, then past me, to set up a new location. Then, as his rods closed I would shuffle towards and past him to a new location then dowse again. We did this alternating for approx. 1200 feet and after about an hour or so found our mark, and our problem.

I still tease him about that to this day. :D

I'm not to sure if I understood everything in your post but it is interesting that you mention the 'aether lattice'. I've just recently begun gathering information from some of the sources recommended here by other members regarding same. I'll have to re-read you post but that's very interesting that you've recognized a 'lattice' structure/formation.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Solar,
Hello again,
Dowsing is the ability to connect with whatever you are thinking of, or atuned to.
The hands and feet are antenae, the implements you utilise are mere additions to show to our dominant senses what we detect and connect with.
The lattice is composed of straight lines that I measure as been one inch wide, its a long story how I can measure all of this, but I simply do not lie, why should I?
The lines are parallel to each other at specific distance apart, basically nine of these lines in three closer together groupings cover just over 200 feet width, then a much further distance and they repeat, add infernitum.
These lines are to be found in all directions if you view in 2d.
Where the groups of lines cross at a point, that is the centre line of the nine lines, say 34 sets of them all crossing one and other, if you draw this out, the most stunning geometry reveals itself to you, the angles of the 34 sets of lines around a 360 degreecircle about the spot are not evenly spaced, this is where fibonnaci sequence comes in, as well as the distance spacing of the lines apart.
There are certain alignments, compared to compass bearing for want of a better fixed point bearing, that predominate, especially N,S,E,W.
As I said the dowser connects with what he thinks of, so to detect those you simply think of them.
To detect what is flowing upon them, you swich thinking to that very substance, I think of stuff, as I am not sure exactly what the dickens it is, i used to call it plasma.
The geometry of these lattice lines creates spiral pathways into the central point of the geometry, and many smaller spiral points are created by the geometry, but if you concentrate on the central point, the stuff flowing crosses from line to line as each line provides an angle closer to the central point, that central point thus has 68 spiral pathways leading into it, where 34 sets of lines cross ( I only count around 180 degrees as the lines have no ends, I percieve of them going to infinity in all directions.)
If you then think of this in 3d you realise that a spiral is leading into that point from out in infinity , and will then expand outwards in the opposite direction into the earth ( walter russell )
The flows along the nine lines are not all in the same directions, and vary constantly, especially as the moon moves about.
By been able to position myself precisely upon this system, I have experienced several things, both sound wise and mentally, I percieve of the whole system as been alive, not merely some electrical occurance, we and everything are a consequence of this system.
Good job this is the mad ideas part of this forum?
kevin,
offering no proof, purely the ramblings of a dowser, a dowser that thinks with an electrical bias, where everything is one, but becomes its own opposite to create what we know as mass.(it turns into opposite spin as it passes through the point, )

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:09 pm

~
kevin wrote:
If any posting containing any of my findings grates at all, i would prefer an honest answer and I will depart, but view your fabulous site with interest.
Kevin,
Welcome back.
I, for one, find your postings not the least objectionable.
Having for years been a student of Tesla, i appreciate greatly the gift of intuitive knowledge, however it is personaly manifested.
Others on this forum, who came on initially with three-dimensional perspectives and somewhat reductionistic theories of the "Electric Universe", i believe have also now expanded their views to include the special insights of folks like Tesla... and your self.

Shine it on,

s

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:33 pm

kevin wrote:<snip> offering no proof, purely the ramblings of a dowser, a dowser that thinks with an electrical bias, where everything is one, but becomes its own opposite to create what we know as mass.(it turns into opposite spin as it passes through the point, )
Hey, I really liked that.

Welcome back, Kevin.

bryan
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Thank you, for a welcome back.
I hope in the time I have been away that my grasp of language has improved enough to enable me to better explain.
Perhaps the problems experienced by this site ,that have enabled such as myself a fresh start upon here, are part of the strange coincidence universe we are a consequence of?
The lattice I refer to, I detect as seperate from what is flowing upon it, a totally different signal that creates a pathway for the aether stuff to travel along its pathways.
I consider that the flow into this planet is a result of the geometry of the lattice, where origonally a single crossing point would have been at the central point of the planet.
That point would have been formed by the lines forming a spherical geometric pattern where the negative flow of the predominant aether was turned into its opposite, this is extremely attractive to the negative which coalesces about the positive forming mass precisely in relationship to the geometry present, as this mass expands, the geometry creates and sort of spawns adjoined circulations upon the created spherical mass, this leads to further creation of mass but with different geometric structures in line with the spawned geometric patterns.
Because of the fibonnaci mathmatics involved with the lines alignments about a sphere, the ever expanding mass will constantly be exposed to ever differing numbers of differing elements upto 144, which is the largest number of alternative alignments about a sphere that I have managed to identify on my own with the limited time available to me.

This continuous expansion of creation is I consider how all mass evolves, including metiorites and comets, they are constantly expanding , then dissolving into larger circulations about the larger formed mass's.
that dissolvement will be electrical and will be determined on the structure of the smaller metiorite formed mass in relation to its electrical positive and negative relationship with the field of mass it winds into.

I do not consider there is any sense in this big bang theory.

The millions and millions of points now upon the surface area of this planet will mirror out into universe as a kind of reflection of the stars, thus "As above, so below"

I consider that this method of the negative always been attracted into this planet by the newly created positive spin aether flows (Biefeld-Brown )is what gravity is, a push into the surface area of the formed mass, that push is in all directions at once, but a net loss to resistance as the aether travels through the planet results in a downward push electrically called gravity, it is therefore not a force at all, but a consequence of the electrical universe, as is light, light is formed inside the ionosphere not from a torch like beam from the sun, light is a consequence of an electrical universe same as gravity.

The heat you feel on your face when facing the sun is the result of resistance through your body in the direction towards the sun, your shadow is less light created because of this, not because you block a linear flow only inwards, but because of a two way transfer, with the field of the sun taking from this planet, and creating light, there is no light in space, because it needs mass to create light.
Ramblings of a dowser.
kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:17 pm

I had a dowsing book by the British dowser Derek Underwood, I think.
Have you heard of him, he would have died long ago. Anyway, he wrote
about the 9 lines, churches, etc, being on the lines, and the spirals,
especially Stonehenge.
Mo

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 pm

kevin wrote: The lattice I refer to, I detect as seperate from what is flowing upon it, a totally different signal that creates a pathway for the aether stuff to travel along its pathways.
I consider that the flow into this planet is a result of the geometry of the lattice, where origonally a single crossing point would have been at the central point of the planet.
That point would have been formed by the lines forming a spherical geometric pattern where the negative flow of the predominant aether was turned into its opposite, this is extremely attractive to the negative which coalesces about the positive forming mass precisely in relationship to the geometry present, as this mass expands, the geometry creates and sort of spawns adjoined circulations upon the created spherical mass, this leads to further creation of mass but with different geometric structures in line with the spawned geometric patterns.
Interesting. Something about your above description sounds similar to the 'dual-cone' "time reversed EM wave" concept/relationship. If you look at the picture here you'll see on the right side of the structure what appears to be little conical shaped 'baskets' pointing at each other. Or consider the analogy like placing the narrow ends of two funnels pointing at each other.

Loosely. In relation to the aether there *may* be a relationship wherein once the aether becomes 'polarized' via the introduction of 'charge' it *may* 'compress. At some point, or some critical compressive value (or increase in charge) the accustomed transverse (electrical) relationships that we're accustomed to are made manifest in what we may call the third dimension. That manifest transverse aspect (electric and magnetic) would then be orthogonal (perpendicular) to the aetheric compression but all of this would occur in conjunction (simultaneously).

When you speak of a "crossing point" at a "center" at which "... the negative flow of the predominant aether was turned into its opposite,..." it sounds extremely similar to the "time reversal" ideas in a conceptual manner. In other words an 'other' "wave" (longitudinal) is detected.
For example, shouting "too" at the device would yield a reversed acoustic wave (sounding something like "oot") that converges backward towards the speaker's mouth.
It's difficult to word but it seems that you're recognizing and/or conveying the operative 'function' of 'phase-transition' that would seem to be necessary to occur when 'moving' from "mass free energy" (aetheric/longitudinal) to 'mass bound' energy (electric/electromagnetic/transverse).

If so, that's pretty darn awesome but I can't see any other aspect to relate your comments to. It seems to fit.

I'm also wondering how much of a relationship do you see, or if you've even considered one, between dowsing and the earth's telluric current?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Very Interesting discussion.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:05 am

Solar wrote:<snip>I'm also wondering how much of a relationship do you see, or if you've even considered one, between dowsing and the earth's telluric current?
With regard to telluric currents, see also this thread, Recovered: Earth (Telluric) Currents
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:06 am

Solar,
Thank you for the excellent links,
I am carefull not to use any descriptive words if I can, I had no schooling as such , and thus have no grasp of any accepted terms and so called laws.
This is a blessing in disguise, as I have no downloaded software competing to prove itself.
I am a left handed dyslexic, very typical amongst dowsers.
The printed format of a computer greatly assists writing.
The woodpecker cones are a simplified layout of what I detect, but the lines never end, never ever.
Therefore the geometry will be embedded in the planet, possibly why huge crystal formations occur, we will not have ever actually seen what size these may be deep down in the planet?

The time reversal signals are also interesting , and i will investigate further, my interst for the past year or more has been on the TT Brown forum , where a book has been compiled about Dr Brown, he made comments about "returning, returning" that have not yet been explained.
The TIME to better comprehend this electrical universe appears to be dawning, I hope to offer some practical input into realising that, and congratulate those upon here for spiralling together, everything spirals, so does TIME.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 am

Arc-us,
Thanks for the link on telluric currents, I will investigate.
In dowsing talk they are dragon lines, or song lines according to aborigonals.
Our feet and hands are antenae, we are insulated as regards the feet normally with shoes etc.

The best way of comprehending about earth bound currents is to look at a tree.
The tree from a seed grows into the earth and into space.
This is because it is utilising the dual spin available, the positive charge of the earth and the negative charge of space.
The tree tends to fill its field, thus if you look at a tree you can see its field dimensions, apart from what is underground, the dowser can see there though.
The tree alters gravity by means of this within itself, thus the water is drawn to a point at the top of the tree , the tree appears also to be able to control or modulate this field, and can thus revert to normal earth gravity field which drops the liquid out of it as freezing conditions approach, we have much to learn from nature, I watch all nature as a hawk.
We and the tree create a twin spiral of fields about us, in our case it consider that drives the heart.
I can dowse those fields with ease.
Above the earths surface the earth bound charge tends to flow above the surface on average aprox 20 inchs to 26 inchs above ground level, and the ground level is wherever the surface is, even to the bottom of the deep blue sea, i have swam under water dowsing, very odd I am.
The underground massive currents seem to follow certain directions, hamish miller a famous English dowser( youtube ) and NDE has recently been in New Zealand following such currents, it is natural for the charges to migrate south?
Kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:13 am

Sorry - make that Guy Underwood - The Pattern of the Past.
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=Zl3 ... n#PPA14,M1
Mo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:47 am

Moses , Hello.
Guy Underwood is a good read as to dowsing, as is lethbridge,
http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/lethbridge.html

I find dowsers confusing due to the lack of a recognised terminology, it is urgently required, but because of the unknown nature of the subjects detected, it is difficult, thus each dowser uses differing terminology, confusing indeed?

As for the lattice, if i can detail its measure and geometry, then a base for all creation can be formulated, easy eh?
Here's a clue, all 1750 churchs in England and Wales were checked for their specicic alignment with regards to compass.
I recognise the symmetry of the fibonacci based lattice geometry that the churchs are aligned to, I too have checked hundreds of them, and in france, they are all to the matrix lattice framework, with the cathedrals upon sort of mainframe points upon that matrix, I know the measure.
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/BA/ba94/feat2.shtml
kevin