Tesla 3 and 9 Cracked By ASB? Gravity and Electromagnetics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

AnthonySB

Tesla 3 and 9 Cracked By ASB? Gravity and Electromagnetics

Unread post by AnthonySB » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am

My name is Anthony Smith-Brewster and I believe I may have cracked Teslas 3 and 9 numbers for the key to the universe. He stated the importance of these numbers and I believe I have found out what they represent.

I posted this on PhysicsForums today and cannot believe how much hostility there was to the idea. I didn't post anything else, I was just waiting to read the responses of others, the thread was deleted within 15 minutes!! I believe the reason was because Electric Universe Theory was at the very heart of the concept.

Here is the thread I posted, I think it is a very valid question and I also think I am 100% correct. However the very thought of an electric universe in mainstream forums is met with so much hostility it is a wonder how we got out of the dark ages!

I believe that the Internet allows us to share eachothers ideas and from these very ideas we can both educate eachother and progress together as a speices. I believe many scientists are so intent on keeping thier theories secret that this has a direct effect on the progression of the human race (Just my opinion ;) ).

HERE IS THE THREAD:

I have been considering the phenomena of gravity and what it may actually be and I believe I may have found something. So I thought I would post it here and get others opinions. Any help would be great.

This maybe a little difficult to explain but the theory is very simple, so I shall try my best.

I have laid out a small table below it starts at 1 and ends at 9 as you can see, we need to look at this table as being 3 seperate systems (micro, macro and super), each having the same 3 fundemental foundations.

We know that electrons spin on thier axis, we also know they orbit the nucleus and when they are given momentum we see a magnetic effect (i.e. electrons moving in a conductor). These are the three foundations that can be applied to all three systems (hence 9)

I propose the same is true for the next level up (Macro level), this would be the planetary level, we see the earth spin on its axis, we see it orbit the sun, and then we also see momentum. This would suggest we should be able to measure the electromagnetic effect of the planets from outside the solar system, problem here however is that we need to get out there to confirm this.

This would suggest that gravity is the "inside layer" of an electromagnetic field. Here is the table.

Movement in Space
Electron (Micro) Level (3 Level System)

1. Axis Spin ---- Electron spins on its axis
2. Orbit ---- About Nucleus
3. Momentum ----- example, electrons moving in a condutor (Magnetic Field Measurable at this point)

Molecular (Macro) Level (3 Level System)

4. Axis Spin ---- Earth spins on its own axis
5. Orbit ----- About Exterior Body (i.e. moon about earth)
6. Momentum --- Gravity Measurable At This Point (only gravity as "we" are "inside this system", Macro level magnetic fields measurable from outside the solar system, see 7)

Solar Or Galactic (Super) System Level (3 Level System)

7. Axis Spin -- Solar system revolves on its own axis - (magnetic fields measurable here relating to inner systems gravity)
8. Orbit -- Around Center Of Galaxy
9. Momentum -- From Galactic Expansion (Dark Matter, further magnetic field layer?)

This, I believe, gives us the 3 and 9 numbers Tesla was talking about when he said the key to the universe :)

Anyway, this is what I think we are looking at with regard to gravity.

I think there are three electromagnetic layers "inside" our universe with a possible fourth outside leading to others. :) This would suggest there are three gravitational layers also. I would like some help with the theory if anyone can spare any time, (I am also busy :cry: ), but your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Kindest reagrds all and many thanks

:mrgreen:

hertz

Re: Tesla 3 and 9 Cracked By ASB? Gravity and Electromagnetics

Unread post by hertz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 pm

i think you'll find the folks over here a bit more civilized than say the baut-louts or any of the other mainstream forums where mathematical one-upsmanship seems to trump creative thinking...you'll also find many interesting perspectives about the realtionship between gravity and electricity, for example: http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=89xdcmfs

you may also want to search the thunderbolts site for relevant material regarding gravity and aetherometry...spin and charge, spin and charge, all the way down :)

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

* According to Kanarev's research, as discussed in this post http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =15#p50026, electrons don't orbit nuclei, they only spin and they're torus-shaped, and their magnetic fields repel and electric fields attract protons, holding them a certain distance apart.
* There are lots of discussions of Tesla on this forum.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:45 am

Though an interesting hypothesis, i do believe this thread is in the wrong forum...better the IAMI FORUM, as such speculation without documentation is what it is for.

You may wish to read this paper: http://milesmathis.com/quantumg.html

If you do come up with some proof, i'd be interested in seeing it..
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Sparky said: If you do come up with some proof, i'd be interested in seeing it.
* Then go to the post I linked above. It gives links to his papers that have the proofs.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am

AnthonySB,
Welcome, and if I may recommend searching this site for our departed and much missed poster called Junglelord.
he had a fabulous grip on 3,6,9, as does marko rodin , and his vortex maths.
As above, so below.
At all scale, litterally at all scale .
You have found the correct site, well done.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

Thank You lizzie.
I just realised that junglelord made 3693 posts, before going off to bang his drums around universe....astonishing.
Kevin

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 am

Lloyd wrote:
Sparky said: If you do come up with some proof, i'd be interested in seeing it.
* Then go to the post I linked above. It gives links to his papers that have the proofs.
Lloyd, if i do not address anyone in particular, then it should be assumed that i am responding to the OP.

I do not have the time to follow all of the links! And the one link i did look at briefly was speculations. Products of imagination are not proofs, though they may be somewhat correct.
--------------------------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire