Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Re: Numerous "explanations" for tilt of Uranus...

Unread post by mharratsc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Might explain the goofy weather- temps, precipitation, etc as well... change concurrent with the advent of the new solar cycle?
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Lloyd

Re: Numerous "explanations" for tilt of Uranus...

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Elec said: Would a lessening of the power coming from the Sun cause the Earth to tilt less? or more?
* The TB team say that Earth's and Mars' tilts come from their previous close polar alignments with Saturn. Venus was closest to Saturn, but its tilt was changed during its presumably more violent escape from Saturn, or, since it was possibly "birthed" from Saturn after Saturn had entered the Solar System, it was influenced more by the Solar System.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Electric Uranus

Unread post by nick c » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:57 am

This "Electric Uranus" thread will be merged with the following threads:

Shocked Miranda

Numerous "explanations" for tilt of Uranus...

tholden

Uranus explosion

Unread post by tholden » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 am

shadowmane

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by shadowmane » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

This one's just too ripe for jokes.

The question is, what is happening out there? And does it have something to do with the CME from a few weeks ago?

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Proves they eat beans on Uranus...
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 am

shadowmane wrote:This one's just too ripe for jokes.
Could always be worse, i.e. they could discover some new planet and name it "Yomomma" or something like that...

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 am

Well, out of the thousands of mythological characters you would think that they could come up with a better name. It certainly is a comedian's delight.
Originally, Herschel the discoverer of Uranus proposed to name it after King George III. Herschel was a very smart man, as this would certainly have guaranteed some funding for his future projects. Some scientists thought it should be named after Herschel, finally it was agreed that the newly discovered planet should have a name from classical myth.

My guess is that this is most likely a 'storm' such as has been observed on Jupiter and Saturn.
Or possibly even a SL9 type event?

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Actually I think its properly pronounced ur-uh-nuss, not the traditional miss-pronouncement. Could either be an asteroid like that which happened to Jupiter or electrical double layers explosions.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 pm

I was wondering that myself, Seems the suns puts out streamers of Plasma called Parker Spirals, I think it may be important to get a dedicated computer program up and running that can keep track of the plasma streams with the planets, if you look at the parker spiral picture

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSyst ... gnetId=261

and compare it with the orbital position of the planets, Saturn, Sun, Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto

http://elenin.org/honda-levy.php (zoom it out)

you begin to notice that the plasma streams may pass through the planets in waves, connecting them electrically, at the time Mars got hit by the huge CME, Uranus exploded and we got red skies (by the way, I think the red skies may have been caused by the Magnetic field created from the Sun to Pluto by birkland currents?)
I think we will know in the next couple weeks because Earth is soon to be in the point position of the spiral out from the Sun, we may also be hit hard. (I hope we all don't blow up like Uranus, ha haha couldn't resist)

I think these new ways of looking at the Universe really will open up technology, I see a power device in there somewhere.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm

With this current alignment of planets in the solar system, it brings many questions to mind, for instance, with all the ENA's entering the heliosphere and raising transfer of energy, is IBEX seeing magnetic fields on the edge of the heliosphere or between the Sun and planets, probably the former as opposed the latter but something worth considering, I also wonder how the slightly tilted macro magnetic field in the Local Bubble now LISM is meshing with the Solar field and what consequences besides from Adiabatic cooling?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 pm

And have there been times in the past when electrical runaway events have occurred causing all the evidence of scarring and moon glass, cratering, what about input from the LISM, does that cause over unity in our system at times? OK now i will shut up, ha ha.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 am

Isn't a sharp jolt of electricity what can also cause a pole shift? I am surprised that no one has commented on this - in two weeks we may feel the full effect.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:49 pm

onthehook wrote:Isn't a sharp jolt of electricity what can also cause a pole shift? I am surprised that no one has commented on this - in two weeks we may feel the full effect.
An increase in amplitude can also cause creation of secondary North and South poles in the crustal layers without ever changing the original poles. This can cause an apparent reversal of poles when the poles never actually reverse, but the crustal layers would show evidence of both North and South pole alignments. Similar to what happens on the Sun. http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... larity.htm
IMO this is the more likely scenario, although even temporary additional North/South pole alignment would cause disruptions.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Interesting article, although it reminds me of when I was learning celestial navigation. In my opinion a magnetic pole shift would not be a huge issue, electrical infrastructure damage would would be the larger problem that we could attempt to avoid. Most of the people who frequent this board probably have far more knowledge on this subject than I do, thirty years ago I spent a few months on electronic theory and plasma theory, suffice to say - I don't remember many of the formulas. I have just read and watched thunderbolts info and other materials out there, so anything you have to add I would love to hear.