Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:37 am

Kevin
Saw this and thought of you:
But first of all, say the Lamas of Tibet, this world of ours is merely one of a series, which all together form a universe or Chiliocosm of which again there are many. Each universe is set like a jewel in illimitable space, upon a warp or woof of "blue air" or wind. Crossed thunder-bolts are the symbols of this "blue air," which is hard and indestructible, like a diamond. Upon this "warp" or "woof" is set "the body of the waters," and upon this is a foundation of pure gold, on which is set the Earth. From the Earth's axis soars Mount Meru, crown of the world, which rises to a height of 84,000 miles before it is surrounded by the heavens. It is likened to "the handle of a millstone," and half way up its southern side is the Jambu, or Rose Apple Tree, the object of combat between the gods and the Titans. From its root four inexhaustible rivers take their source. It bears an immortal fruit, like gold, which falls into the rivers, and from its scattered pips comes the golden seed which is carried down to the sea, and is, sometimes, washed up again on its shores.
The Book of Earths by Edna Kenton
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/boe17.htm
Is this anything like you see?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Grey Cloud,
I tend to try and stick to K.I.S.S, the more You try to fathom it, the more complicated it becomes.
I find geometry, consisting of a point, that is part of a line, then multiple lines arranged in parallel at variant spacings, with multiple arrangements of these around 360 degrees, not equally divided, but arranged to a sequence matching fibonacci , so angles distances etc etc match that sequence.
I first found lines in the direction of North/South and East/West, so can understand why those four directions are most often shown all around the world ( not compass bearings , by the way, in places they match compass, but I consider the matrix seperate from magnetic)
There after more and more series of lines became apparent, until two prominant series stood out, that is where 55 series of lines crossed about a point, and where 34 series crossed about a near by point.
If you like, think of them as male and female, ying and yang, positive and negative, fred and ginger.
Those two points I found to be measurable apart, to fibonacci measure, often 89 inchs apart, or 144, 233 etc etc.
Then it became ever more complicated, as the interferance patterns created showed DNA type twisting together.

At that point I had to slow down and think, the patterns allow you to think inwards and outwards, you can SEE how everything is to scale, a repetitive sequence of scale.

the content, STUFF travelling along the lines alters especially morning and evening, in my head i can SEE the FIELD interferance patterns altering as the field of the sun and earth interfere relative to what observation point you are fixed at on earth.
then the moons field comes into play, again altering field patterns of flow, the lines themselves are totally unaffected at all, its all about content, and that content is in both directions at once , and in all directions relative to the alignment directions of the lines.
You begin to be able to visualise outwards , and how every mass crossing these lines causes resistance to the flows, hence an orchestra type variation occurs along all the lines .
If along any alignment lines there is a period where no resistance is imparted along that line, then increases in content will be felt, hence the sunspot activity sequence, with discharge points following the rise and fall of content flow.

The permutations are mind blowing, hence K.I.S.S, or I will go simple or stupid.
kevin

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm

kevin wrote:Seasmith,
Hello,
The recent earthquake that occured here in the UK was sort of sensed by myself, I didn't expect an earth quake but was aware of something.
I was therefore prepared and tried dowsing it, not easy as you are been thrown about and everything else.
I have witnessed what occured before , not so violently , but was not panicing and tried to observe closely.
The picture I could see went to jello , and kept resetting , then jello again, and the flows I could detect were vast.
With this and similer events I have deduced that creation is held in place and maintained by a relatively constant balance of positive and negative.
I consider that the earthquake is a vast discharge or input of either positive or negative centred on the point where they are identified, and a sort of shock wave of flows goes out in ripple fashion out along the matrix.
If everything in creation is bound by the dual flows, when one of them overloads, you can expect the bindings to loosen.

Those overloads will follow their normal pathways, and seek their opposite, it requires a totally different way of thinking about creation, luckily this forum exists , and I don't feel so crazy deducing what I am from that which I observe most practically.
I am no science based sort of person, but am practical and aware enough to deduce the consequences of an electrical universe, thank goodness that this site is allowing that realisation to blossom.
Kevin
Hey Kevin,

Have you read the book Needles of Stone by Tom Graves?

http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/ndlstone.html

The author does a good job of making associations between the stones of england and reich's work and acupuncture. I found his way of thinking very related to what you have discovered with your dowsing...

Best
Polarityparadox
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am

Polarityparadox,
Yes I have looke4d through that book several times.
Other dowsers are confusing, and it always reminds me of why I need to try and keep it simple.
You cannot know what the dowser is thinking of.
A dowser is someone who allows connection to whatever signals he/she locks onto.
If I meet up with other dowsers, I can quickly work out which signals they are locking onto, and then match them, then follows the wording problem, just what descriptive words and drawing of , you afix to those signals.

It's one of the annoying things about dowsing, how much you miss , I try to modulate about as many signals as possible where ever I am, otherwise you miss ever so much.
I went to silbury hill a couple of weeks ago, it is surrounded by archaeology from thousands and thousands of years, I was concentrating on the main plasma flows about the hill, so I didn't pick up anything else, if I were to wander about it thinking only of the roman period, I would pick up the outlines of all the hidden buildings.
if I were to think of underground water ( which graves tends to concentrate on) then I would pick up the water .

It's hard to explain that , and leads to much confusion, I was a heating engineer by trade, and finding pipes etc underground was easy, and if you think of steel pipes, its steel that you will find, if you think of copper, then copper.
most people can't modulate across all the signals, and so the rods don't move, and then they declare they can't see how dowsing works, you have to become a little like a radio reciever with a dial on it, you modulate the dial to only pick up the frequency you desire.

I have tried to concentrate on the lines and their geometry, then follows what is flowing along them, then water, as the flows are linked into water symbiotically.
Eveything was made by the flows upon the lines , imo, and therefore is symbiotically linked and aligned, the whole planet has grown outwards from the never ending inward compression and coalescing aether.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Wow, Kevin. This is fascinating. You have crystals in your brain. :D
Solar said: In general there is a scientist who agrees with you on the notion of a aetheric "lattice" structure of space. His name is Harold Aspden and he refers to these 'regions' as "space domains". These are rather large (300 light years) roughly "cubic" domains of alternating positive and negative aether within/through which celestial bodies travel crystalizing as they go (see quote below). After reading Aspden's notions concerning "dragged aether" I considered the same idea you put forth regarding 'motion'.
I think the Russian scientists have identified such a polarized “space domain”

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... sd=a#p8045
Kevin said: The hands and feet are antennae, the implements you utilise are mere additions to show to our dominant senses what we detect and connect with

I read that dowsing was genetic and the ability ran in families. Apparently dowsers have extra electromagnetic receptors all over their bodies including in the soles of their feet and in the palms of their hands. 8-)
Kevin said: I consider that the flow into this planet is a result of the geometry of the lattice.
Like "surfing the crystal lattice?" :?

Lattice Theory and Geometry of Numbers
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/junkyard/lattice.html

Crystal Lattice Structures
http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/index.html

The electron-positron lattice model of the vacuum space
http://www.epola.co.uk/

Foamy Ether
http://www3.telus.net/foamyether/#Anti- ... ti-gravity
Kevin said: One has a dual nature that is created by geometrical brilliance that turns the spin into its opposite and they are then attracted together.

Cosmic Law - God's Order
http://www.puramaryam.de/lawhermes.html

The Seven Cosmic Rays
http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Cosmic_Rays.html

The Seven Energy Bodies
http://www.kheper.net/topics/subtlebody ... odies.html

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

The SVP Universal Cosmology
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosunity3.html

Polarity Manifests as Rotating Vortex

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 am

lizzie wrote:The SVP Universal Cosmology
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosunity3.html

Polarity Manifests as Rotating Vortex
Lizzie,
This vibrates/resonates closely to what I detect, just imagine no ends to the lines.
The dual in/out spiral occurs everywhere, but to scale.
I consider that this duality is what creates and maintains everything, otherwise it is NO-THING.
Everything is ONE, just fixed together in different vibrations , when you boil a kettle, you alter the vibration rate of water and it turns to steam.
It's all to scale, so just visulise galatic centre as the big point and the lines emitting from it going out in fibonacci sequence with zillions of parallel lines to each alignment, the whole thing to scale will be similer to a nautilus shell, and that whole thing will be simply to scale within another larger system, the scale will go up and down, to infinity in all directions, mind blowing, but fabulous.
Kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 am

Just catching the tail-end of your discussion. Kevin, I love how your mind works - you are a natural sensitive and your work is fascinating to me.

Re: your kettle analogy: It may be to do with 'vibration' (a spiritual term? and effect?), but if you consider energy = information, I would imagine the water gets a different set of instructions in order to transmute itself into 'steam'. The key to all life / support in the Universe is Energy = Information and electricity is simply the medium used to carry that information. Coool!

Love Divinity

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 am

Divinity,
Thank you for the kind words, they are appreciated in this normally sceptical world.
Words are a trap, once your mind has locked onto the meaning of a word it is hard to shake off that link.
I tend to now use the word STUFF as a descriptive word for what most think of as plasma, I don't know what this substance/s are so STUFF is better.
I find fibonacci sequence in all I detect, I just keep walking into it all of the time.
Take the zodiac for instance, there should be thirteen periods, and a day, that day is when the sun will rise again, we call it christmas day now.
They say there are 88 constellations, well i think they are missing one, perhaps the galitic centre point?
The number 89 in the fibonacci sequence is the number of alignments around 360 degrees that I have identified, normally 55 are found at one spot and 34 at a nearby spot, some are so close to each other it is hard to pick them apart, but if you walk off far enough you find where they peel apart and show a slight variation in alignment.
This is all very hard to verbalise in words, I am a typical left handed dyslexic.
Not as severe as many are but language and words are not my area.
Where these two spots of 55 and 34 sets of lines meet, they always form a four way dominant cross feature, with the arms at ninty degrees to each other, dependant on what angle that cross is at in relationship to the line of the two spots, determines the width of the spirals that are to be found all along the pathway created by the twin parallel lines of the ninty degree cross.
If you look at celtic designs, they are all based on this arrangement, it is simply showing what is occuring everywhere.

Somewhere in the past the zodiac was changed to twelve even divisions, I suspect to disguise the basic fibonacci way of nature.
i further suspect that our present music is been similarilly altered, in that the frequency used is not natural, A=440
If you alter frequency, you can transmute the material, this all shows up in alchemist understandings.
I consider someone or something is manipulating our reality, and the clues are to be found in frequencies, just as with boiling a kettle, as you say , alter the information , and a change occurs.
It makes no sense having 12 months to the year, we should be aligned to the moon.
Curiouser and curiouser , down here in this wabbit hole?
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:18 pm

~
kevin wrote:

Take the zodiac for instance, there should be thirteen periods, and a day, that day is when the sun will rise again, we call it christmas day now.

Constellations in the Zodiac

If we count all the traditional constellations, there are 13 in the zodiac, not 12. So here are the dates (give or take one day each year) when the Sun is between Earth and each of these 13 constellations. )

Constellation Dates & Number
of Days

Sagittarius Dec 18 - Jan 18 32
Capricornus Jan 19 - Feb 15 28
Aquarius Feb 16 - Mar 11 24
Pisces Mar 12 - Apr 18 38
Aries Apr 19 - May 13 25
Taurus May 14 - Jun 19 37
Gemini Jun 20 - Jul 20 31
Cancer Jul 21 - Aug 9 20
Leo Aug 10 - Sep 15 37
Virgo Sep 16 - Oct 30 45
Libra Oct 31 - Nov 22 23
Scorpius Nov 23 - Nov 29 7
Ophiuchus Nov 30 - Dec 17 18

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/en/kids/st6s ... der3.shtml
~

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Seasmith,
Cheers for the dates, I like Ophiuchus, where the arrow is aiming, and where the scorpion stings is his heel, where galatic centre is?
Kepler drew ophiuchus,
http://www.geocities.com/astrologyconst ... iuchus.htm
Possibly this shows how either an arrow is fired from that spot, or an inward sting fires into it?
That makes sense on a cyclic frame where anode and cathode will align?
If at the last half cycle it was the sting, which ophiuchus then supplies the life giving elixir to enable life to carry on, is this next half cycle when a out pouring from that point occurs upon alignment?
Has that already began, is chaos happening as it occurs , to be followed by a new world, or order after chaos?
Kevin

Antone

Unread post by Antone » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:18 pm

kevin wrote: Dowsing is the ability to connect with whatever you are thinking of, or atuned to.
The hands and feet are antenae, the implements you utilise are mere additions to show to our dominant senses what we detect and connect with.
Hi Kevin.

Are you familiar with the work of Colin Wilson or Thomas C. Lethbridge? I read Wilson's Mysteries a long time ago. In it, he discusses dowsing in some depth. He believes that dowsing is related to devining by using a pendulum, but preferred the pendulum method. He discusses pendulum use extensively, including providing a considerable history of Lethbridge's work on iy. I remember finding Wilson's theory very interesting. I also found a book by Lethbridge at a libary and looked through it, but didn't have time to read it thouroughly. But it was quite interesting too.

He believed that each object (or thought) had a certain "frequency" so to speak. And each frequency would make his pendulum swing and rotate in particular ways. Lethbridge actually made a chart of each substance or thought. Although I think it is probably not that useful as (1) it was incomplete and (2) I got the impression each sensitive can expect to have a different chart.

As far as dowsing goes, Wilson believed that water is a good conductor of electricity, and that's why dowsing is most adept at detecting water. He also believed that strong emotions could be "imprinted" on various inanimate objects. In one experiment, Lethbridge tested a rock to see how it would respond. Then he came acrost some rocks that responed to other things, such as death, anger, violence, etc. Later, he discovered that the rocks were located on the site of an ancient battle. So he tested a rock. Then he took the same rock and allowed himself to get as angry as he could before throwing the rock at a wall. When he retested, the rock responded to anger, just as the rocks at the battle site did.

Elsewhere, he considers various paranormal phenomena. One in particular he called a ghoul. This is an irrie, or disconcerting feeling that you get without cause. For instance, there is supposedly a cliff called "Lover's Leap". And he reports that several individuals and couples have leaped from this spot. Often the event is totally unexpected and unanticipated. And Wilson theorizes that perhaps the first event recorded the emotion on the very land itself, and occasionally people are able to tune in to these emotions when they visit the site.

One of the things Wilson discovered is that most of these paranormal phenomenon seem to occur over underwater streams or near other types of water sites. And he supposes that the emotions are somehow able to imprint themselves on the medium of the earth--sort of like a song gets imprinted on a cassette tape.

I think it's intersting speculation anyway.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Is this what you see? Do you use the EM sensors in your hands and feet to sense these energy lines? I am told that one feels literally “plugged into” the earth’s energy lines; the energy of the body fuses with the energy of the grid lines. You see into totally different dimensions than I do. Perhaps if I listen to you, I, too, can get a peek into that dimension. :D

I believe that in the Golden Age people communicated telepathically; in other words they didn’t communicate through the written word. Since you seem to have many of their PSI abilities, do you think this could account for your dyslexia? Perhaps your preferred method of communication would have been telepathy; so you are not “wired” for writing.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_ ... _grids.htm

http://users.pandora.be/wouterhagens/bi ... id_uk.html

http://templars.wordpress.com/2007/07/3 ... ley-lines/

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com/
Everything in Nature belongs to one of these two grand categories, from whose combinations and reciprocal action results all that exists or takes place in the universe.
The Golden Ratio is the founding lie of the West because it formalizes the “alpha and omega” techno-spirituality or gematria of one-to-one symmetric correspondence between letter and number. The “music logarithmic spiral” of the actual Matrix Plan converges to the Golden Ratio but the equiangular Golden Ratio spiral can be approximated through the sine-waves of the Law of Pythagoras which diverge

The Golden Ratio is a continued fraction of one, yet in geometric form, A:B::B:A + B, the numbers become the Fibonacci series with an irrational limit. The Golden Ratio itself is solved through the quadratic equation that depends on changing the order of the letters, A + B to A – B, in relation to harmonic ratio so that infinity is contained though visual symbols, as per Freemasonry.

Why can’t the order of the symbols be changed when converting the Fibonacci Number Series into the Golden Ratio? The symbol of the Golden Ratio is the Pentagram, the sacred symbol for the harmonic cycling of the elements in Pythagoreanism and also in Babylonian magic. The 5-pointed star is from the 60-based number system of the Babylonians where, like the Chinese and harmony of Pythagorean Tetrad

So Archytas converted the Pythagorean Tetrad to the Freemasonic geometric mean, by utilizing the Babylonian development of quadratic symmetry, in contrast to the earlier right-brain use of asymmetry with symbol.

By relying on reversing the order of the natural number ratios, so that the minor sixth was 8:5 and the major third was 5:4 – not the major third as 4:5, the natural extension of the Tetrad there was a crucial switch from Pythagorean shamanism to the Freemasonic Golden Ratio behind science.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Kevin said: I further suspect that our present music is been similarilly altered, in that the frequency used is not natural, A=440
Well, you are right about that.

HEALING CODES FOR THE BIOLOGICAL APOCALYPSE
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/ ... 1028143259

Science and Scripture
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Sofeggio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBXRwORO2o

Sofeggio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6 ... re=related

Sofeggio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7sHjv6Q ... re=related

Constanze Mozart as soprano singer in solfeggio K.393 (385b)
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~rb5h-ngc/e/k393.htm

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 am

lizzie wrote:
Kevin said: The hands and feet are antennae, the implements you utilise are mere additions to show to our dominant senses what we detect and connect with

I read that dowsing was genetic and the ability ran in families. Apparently dowsers have extra electromagnetic receptors all over their bodies including in the soles of their feet and in the palms of their hands. 8-)
Every human has those "receptors". Its a long story, but boils down to what we like to prioritize in our mental configuration. If you want to make money with cell phones you will not want to sense the "ugly" field they generate. You will filter those signals mentally which is the beginning of denial mode.