Primary Angular Momentum Rotors and Molecular Stators

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

altonhare

Re: Primary Angular Momentum Rotors and Molecular Stators

Unread post by altonhare » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 am

Plasmatic wrote:Amazing!,Jl derides the physics world for being "2d ", then claims he has the secret truth no one understands [3d ,4d, 5d, whatever D he happens to type that day.]particularly the mainstream . Now he has been "proven" correct because the very people who dont have a clue, have the same exact delusions about dimensions he does [yet derides others as though they are "half brains " in "2d"].

Wow thats simply astonishing! :o
I can't speak in detail about the mathematics of APM because I cannot bring myself to apply my efforts to a Theory of Nothing, but a bird's eye view of the math makes it look like just another quantum field theory. It's more hand waving, duality, and experiment-matching.

Just because his theory is not what the guys at CERN are working with, doesn't mean he's functioning in a fundamentally different way.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:18 am

lizzie wrote:
JL said: Its amazing that Nanotechnology and Molecular Engineering is all about Tensegrity, Synergetics, and a proper understanding of Sacred Geometry.
Guess your “fairy dust’ theories about sacred geometry were correct after all. :D
JL said: Self reliance is not possible if you do not understand the truth.
It’s wonderful to be alive, self reliant, and growing in knowledge daily
JL – another wonderful masterpiece!!! The shadow men are frothing at the mouth because you are right!
JL said: It’s amazing I saw this in my minds eye because I was fully understanding the structures and functions of all levels and I had that huge moment of knowing. Not aware of what it was technically called, I tried to explain it in my own vision.
The visions of the mirror world and the mirror mind? Fantastic! He who laughs last, laughs best.

Thanks Lizzie, I truly hit a gold mine.
Confinement is the most depth of understanding I may have had personally all by myself.
Its great to be blessed with a mind of my own.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:03 am

This is my synesthesia in action. I always think for myself. I have had amazing results.
I discovered a Theta Pinch in the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.
I discovered Tensegrity in APM.
I discovered Quantum Confinement.
Wonder what I will discover next.
My mind is awsome, thinking for itself.
Knowing the truth of the universe.
In deep conversation with the universe.
Having Her talk back to you.
Giving you the answers you seek.
Purity is first and foremost.
Those who lack purity will never have the universe speak to them.
Such as those follow me around trying to instill doubt about my intelligence.
Fearfull of my deep connection to the truth. Yet the fruit of my labours are ovbious.
Quantum Confinement, aka JL's Primary Angular Momentum Rotors and Molecular Stators.
:D

Many medical professionals have told me I am a genius.
I will now take that title for the first time.
:geek:
Quantum confinement
Quantum confinement describes the increase in energy which occurs when the motion of a particle is restricted in one or more dimensions by a potential well. When the confining dimension is large compared to the wavelength of the particle, the particle behaves as if it were free. As the confining dimension decreases, the particle's energy increases. A quantum dot is a well that confines in all three dimensions such as a small sphere, a quantum wire confines in two dimensions, and a quantum well confines in one dimension.
For quantum confinement, size matters, but so does shape!

Size matters, but so does shape, at least in the world of semiconducting nanocrystals, report chemists at Washington University in St. Louis.

Their findings, published in the August 2003 issue of Nature Materials, demonstrate experimentally that the shape of a semiconductor nanocrystal can affect its electronic and optical properties. The study, led by graduate student Heng Yu and William E. Buhro, Ph. D., professor of chemistry in Arts & Science, is the first comprehensive comparison relating shape to the phenomenon known as "quantum confinement."

Quantum confinement describes how the electronic properties - the organization of energy levels into which electrons can climb or fall - and optical properties change when the material sampled is in sufficiently small amounts - typically 10 nanometers or less. Specifically, the phenomenon results from electrons and holes being squeezed into a dimension that approaches a critical quantum measurement, called the exciton Bohr radius. Holes are the positively-charge species left over when an electron vacates its position in a crystal

Since the late 1960s, scientists have theorized that shape, as well as size, would influence the character and magnitude of quantum confinement. However, according to Buhro, experimental examples of systems that differed only in the geometric dimensionality of confinement were not available prior to his current study.

Scientists previously have developed terms to describe nanocrystals according to their shapes. A quantum well is a thin film of macroscopic width and length -- large enough to be visible to the naked eye - but only a few nanometers in thickness. Thus, it is said to be confined in one dimension. Quantum wires, which are confined in two dimensions, can be thought of as nanometer-sized cylinders that can measure up to several microns in length. Finally, the quantum dot is a unidirectional nanometer-sized sphere, confined in all three dimensions.

The Nature Materials paper reports two significant findings. First, the group devised a novel synthesis that created indium phosphide nanowires small enough to be considered quantum wires. Second, they quantified the band gap — that is, the amount of energy that an electron must acquire in order to conduct electricity in a semiconductor — for their quantum wires and compared them to others' published band gaps for indium phosphide quantum dots. What they found revealed exactly how the change from cylindrical wire to spherical dot influenced the energy gap.

"By developing a synthesis of narrowly dispersed quantum wires with diameters within the strong confinement regime, we have been able to provide the first experimental confirmation of the theoretical predictions regarding two-dimensional vs. three-dimensional confinement," said Buhro. "Furthermore, we have provided a simple criterion that experimentalists can use to determine if semiconductor nanowires are behaving as true quantum wires."

Buhro and his research group began synthesizing semiconducting materials in the mid-1990s using a catalytic growth mechanism that they discovered. Solution-Liquid-Solid growth (SLS) enables semiconductors to be grown at low temperature, in solution and in a flask—ideal from a chemist's perspective. But despite these advantages, Mother Nature, not the researchers, controlled the size of the nanomaterials.

In 1999 Yu and Buhro set out to add an element of size-control to SLS growth. A couple years later, they literally struck gold — gold seeds, that is. Yu's experiments demonstrated that gold nanoparticles could seed the growth of other low melting point metal nanoparticles, which in turn could catalyze nanowire growth. This discovery led to a generalized growth strategy for numerous size-controlled nanomaterials that both they and other researchers now synthesize and study.

The Nature Materials paper focused on "the synthesis of diameter-controlled indium phosphide nanowires having sizes within the strong-confinement regime of about 3 to 11 nanometers," Yu explained. "This allows us to systematically study the dependence of quantum confinement on the diameters of the wires. And because the wires are so long — micrometers in length — they could be considered as perfect one-dimensional structures and two-dimensional confinement systems around their diameters."

Yu and Buhro found that, in addition to being able to dictate the nanowires' diameters, they could also control monodispersity — the deviation between each nanowire's diameter and that of neighboring nanowires grown in the same solution. This ability was critical because a change in the nanowire's diameter will alter its physical properties including light emission, an important application for semiconductors.

The chemists focused on nanowires made of the semiconductor indium phosphide for several reasons, but chiefly because it absorbs and emits light in a convenient region of the electromagnetic spectrum.

"Another reason we were interested in indium phosphide is that quantum dots of very high quality have been reported [by others] and extensively studied," Yu noted. "So it was easy for us to compare our wires, 2-D confined, with their dots, 3-D confined, to see how the shape matters in nanostructures.

Because the study was the first of its kind to probe the differences between 2-D and 3-D quantum confinement, the chemists corroborated their experimental results with theoretical calculations performed by researchers at Lawrence Berkeley National Labs. The theoreticians used sophisticated computer models to calculate, atom by atom, the expected band gap of model nanowires and nanodots, which compared closely to the experimental values.

After compiling all of the data graphically, the group found that the famous "particle-in-a-box" calculation — a quantum model both simple enough for college freshmen and rigorous enough to explain observed quantum phenomena - fell short of predicting absolute values for individual shapes , due to its simplification of the nature of diameter dependence.

However, they were encouraged to discover that particle-in-a-box approximated the ratio of the slopes of wires to dots, a fact verified by their experimental and theoretical data. This is a particularly advantageous finding because it gives other researchers a method of assessing 2-D confinement in their own quantum wires without the need of a supercomputer.

"The semiconductor quantum-wire field is very young, because synthetic limitations are only now being surmounted," Buhro said. "Experimentalists working in the quantum dot field were largely unaware of how the band-gaps in corresponding families of quantum dots and quantum wires should compare. We have now provided the criteria by which quantum confinement in semiconductor wires should be judged.

"I hope that workers in the field will use our criteria to prove that newly synthesized examples exhibit true 2-D confinement."

http://www.physlink.com/News/101303QuantumWires.cfm
I never listen to those who tell me not to think, or that I think wrong. Little children of the thought police mentality, running around, "do not think that way, do not think that way"
Telling everyone else of the dangers of such thought.
Alton Hare and Plasmatic you can both watch Horton Hears a Who.
Your both the Kangaroo, I am Horton and I heard a Who!
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 am

Structure is the Key to control Function. Thats what I was taught. Thats been my motivating principle and guiding light.
It is indeed the only way to properly think in 3-D, 4-D. Functional learning without Structural knowledge is not impossible, our society is run this way, it is just never understood. It can be taught and learned, but there is no knowledge. They have no knowledge of the geometry that instills the functions they have learned and memorized. They have learned more and more about less and less, all functions, no structures. That is the lazy society we live in. Interdependent to the max.

To lazy to think for itself. Let someone else build and repair my functions. Geometry is structure. Structure is knowledge.

Geometry is the Sacred Science. Sacred Geometry is Universal.

How many people know how to do everything? Fix human structure, Fix that computer, that car motor, wire the house, build a computer, understand and build classified military sonar, build commercial sattelite systems. etc? I can. I refuse to not know what it is I am in function with. Most could care less. If the computer breaks down, car, etc, take it and get it fixed. No knowledge of Structures. All Knowledge is derived from Structure, which causes Functions.

Those who have learned to try to silence those who do think out loud and outside the box, hate me.
The two people who respond with only negitive post are a prize.
Full of their own self glory, yet their rebuttals fall on deaf ears.
On foe, no less, having one sided rebuttals with me.
No one to take their lonely side of the thought police.

Infact had I listened to their "words of advice" I would never had come to my own intuitive knowledge of the quantum confinement and instead would be reduced to a process of no thoughts with full boundries of philosophy and ayn rand rethoric. Those confinements no one needs. But they seem to live and lust for them to an amazing degree. Fearful of anyone that thinks for themself. Quick to call a halt to such activity. Sad really. Immature. Sometimes boarding on Troll.

Personally I never follow anyone around.
I really could care less what other people think.
I have no need to discredit anyone.
My father taught me that.

My inspirations speak for themself.
Dave Smith and Dave Talbott love me.
I also love myself and the EU.
My contributions are both exciting for me and everyone here but two lonely souls.
I think they need love. Ayn Rand has not developed their maturity nor their spirit nor their mind.
The quantum confinement of surface-state electrons in atomic-scale nanostructures is studied by means of the Korringa–Kohn–Rostoker (KKR) Green's function method. We demonstrate that the surface-state mediated interaction between atoms can be significantly modified by the quantum confinement of surface electrons. We show that quantum corrals and quantum mirrors constructed on metal surfaces can be used to tailor the exchange interaction between magnetic atoms at large distances. We discuss the self-organization of atoms on metal surfaces caused by quantum confinement.
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/1367-2630/9/10/388
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am

Quantum Confinement brings up the APM paradigm (actually a thought I had in electronic college at 20 years old!)
Electrons and Photons exchange Primary Angular Momentum.
That is the proper thought and is the valid quantum construct.
This too I thought of all by myself years ago.
The idea of an exchange of energy leaves you with no structure.
:?:

They exchange what they are. They are both the same thing, angular mometum.
That is a valid structure with well defined quantum limits.
This is exactly where Nanotechnology rules become evident.
Because they do exchange Primary Angular Momentum, which is a specific structure,
The confinement (molecular stator) will define new and powerful functions based on its structure.

Man it that cool or what?
Quantum confinement
Quantum confinement is when electrons and holes in a semiconductor are confined by a potential well in 1D (quantum well), 2D (quantum wire), or 3D (quantum dot). That is, quantum confinement occurs when one or more of the dimensions of a nanocrystal is made very small so that it approaches the size of an exciton in bulk crystal, called the Bohr exciton radius. A quantum well is a structure where the height is about the Bohr exciton radius while the length and breadth can be large. A quantum wire is a structure where the height and breadth is made small while the length can be long. A quantum dot is a structure where all dimension are near the Bohr exciton radius, typically a small sphere.

Light emission from bulk (macroscopic) semiconductors such as LEDs results from exciting the semiconductor either electrically or by shining light on it, creating electron-hole pairs which, when they recombine, emit light. The energy, and therefore the wavelength, of the emitted light is governed by the composition of the semiconductor material. If, however, the physical size of the semiconductor is considerably reduced to be much smaller than the natural radius of the electron-hole pair (Bohr radius), additional energy is required to "confine" this excitation within the nanoscopic semiconductor structure leading to a shift in the emission to shorter wavelengths.
http://www.nanofm.com/terms/quantum_confinement.html
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:13 am

Quantum Confinement brings up the APM paradigm (actually a thought I had in electronic college at 20 years old!)
Electrons and Photons exchange Primary Angular Momentum.
That is the proper thought and is the valid quantum construct.
This too I thought of all by myself years ago.
The idea of an exchange of energy leaves you with no structure.
:?:

They exchange what they are. They are both the same thing, primary angular momentum (my rotor).
That is a valid structure with well defined quantum limits. Hence my synesthesia about this.
This is exactly where Nanotechnology rules become evident and what my mind saw very clearly.
Because they do exchange Primary Angular Momentum, which is a specific structure,
The confinement (molecular stator) will define new and powerful functions based on its structural relationship to the rotor.

Man is that cool or what?

Making very valid claims about why APM is very very important.
If you want to understand the geometry, you must have a geometry.
Energy has no form. That leaves you clueless.
Primary Angular Momentum is well defined.
It provides many clues.
Take a lesson from the ancients.
Sacred Geometry is written in stone for good reason.
It is the world of quantum confinement.
Quantum confinement
Quantum confinement is when electrons and holes in a semiconductor are confined by a potential well in 1D (quantum well), 2D (quantum wire), or 3D (quantum dot). That is, quantum confinement occurs when one or more of the dimensions of a nanocrystal is made very small so that it approaches the size of an exciton in bulk crystal, called the Bohr exciton radius. A quantum well is a structure where the height is about the Bohr exciton radius while the length and breadth can be large. A quantum wire is a structure where the height and breadth is made small while the length can be long. A quantum dot is a structure where all dimension are near the Bohr exciton radius, typically a small sphere.

Light emission from bulk (macroscopic) semiconductors such as LEDs results from exciting the semiconductor either electrically or by shining light on it, creating electron-hole pairs which, when they recombine, emit light. The energy, and therefore the wavelength, of the emitted light is governed by the composition of the semiconductor material. If, however, the physical size of the semiconductor is considerably reduced to be much smaller than the natural radius of the electron-hole pair (Bohr radius), additional energy is required to "confine" this excitation within the nanoscopic semiconductor structure leading to a shift in the emission to shorter wavelengths.
http://www.nanofm.com/terms/quantum_confinement.html
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:26 pm

altonhare wrote:
Plasmatic wrote:Amazing!,Jl derides the physics world for being "2d ", then claims he has the secret truth no one understands [3d ,4d, 5d, whatever D he happens to type that day.]particularly the mainstream . Now he has been "proven" correct because the very people who dont have a clue, have the same exact delusions about dimensions he does [yet derides others as though they are "half brains " in "2d"].

I can't speak in detail about the mathematics of APM because I cannot bring myself to apply my efforts to a Theory of Nothing, but a bird's eye view of the math makes it look like just another quantum field theory. It's more hand waving, duality, and experiment-matching.

Just because his theory is not what the guys at CERN are working with, doesn't mean he's functioning in a fundamentally different way.
Did I miss something? What's the Theory of Nothing? How is it you can make an 'informed opinion' on the APM model if you haven't read the book or followed the discussions on the forum?

Do you know anything about the Electric Universe? Junglelord's posts reflect a diametrically opposite view of what the guys at CERN are basing their work on.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm

I guess to Alton 1-2-3 D Quantum Confinement is not real.
It was Alton that claimed APM's 2-D string could not be real.
Quantum Containment proves that the universe can be held to a 2-D construct.
:D :D :D :D :D
Thats my point, and the point of APM's Mass as a 2-D circular String, the point Alton said could not exist.
Also proof of something not considered possible till the Nanotech guys showed them that Structure controls Function.
Something I visualized 100% in full colour synesthesia! EURKA!
That we have minature electric motors (angular momentum) and if we know how to construct the stator, we can do amazing things by confining its dimensional attributes.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

For a guy thats head over heels in love with TT and always 2-D, he would not recognize a 2-D string if it slapped him in the face. He understands nothing of Quantum Confinement. To him geometry is BS.
:shock:

Infact he is omitted from my position and I suggest others do the same.
He contributes nothing.
He has not disproven Quantum Confinement.
He has not shown that Structure is Parmount.
He has shown none of these things.
He has not had a incredible revelation like I have had and shown its fruits so quickly.
My original concept is indeed very true and powerful and is the most powerful concept in nanotechnolgy.
Structure and Function cannot be seperated.

Onwards to the Molecular Stators and Primary Angular Momentum of this thread.
Last edited by junglelord on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 pm

The Universe speaks only One Language -- the same language as the Mirror Mind. :D

According to Keely one must understand how to use the negative attractive (female) force in the "subtle energy realm." If you figure out how the Neutral Center works in relationship to the polarities, then you can do it all with sympathetic vibrations but only IF you are the Mirror Mind of the Universe. Junglelord speaks the language of the Universe because he is now the Mirror Mind of the Universe.

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:39 am

Divinity wrote:
altonhare wrote:

Did I miss something? What's the Theory of Nothing? How is it you can make an 'informed opinion' on the APM model if you haven't read the book or followed the discussions on the forum?

Do you know anything about the Electric Universe? Junglelord's posts reflect a diametrically opposite view of what the guys at CERN are basing their work on.
It's a Theory of Nothing because JL cannot explain observations physically. Math is not the same as physics. Besides that, read my "review and critique of Vincent's APM links". The words the theory is based on are defined in circular or self-contradictory terms. This is because they have no definitions, only a lot of math. As I keep saying, I can count dead and live deer at various times of year and produce a mathematical relation for it without having the faintest clue why the deer population fluctuates. The proponents of APM can't expain their theory physically without contradicting themselves or introducing circular reasoning. I don't need to read the math until JL can explain WHY. What really puts the last nail in the coffin is that the theory is based on a 2-D string. A 2-d "object" cannot interact with anything three dimensional. Every object that exists is three dimensional because an object is simply that which has shape i.e. it has a border and is finite. If you imagine rotating a 2-D "object" it will eventually disappear! It obviously didn't exist in the first place.

The guys at CERN also have no physical interpretation. The only difference is the math.
I guess to Alton 1-2-3 D Quantum Confinement is not real.
It was Alton that claimed APM's 2-D string could not be real.
Quantum Containment proves that the universe can be held to a 2-D construct.
-JL

Just because I can model my equations as if something were restricted to only two directions instead of three, and calculate numbers that are consistent with experiment, have I proven something?

When I develop my mathematical model for the deer I can assume they fly into cliffs and die. Then if/when my mathematical model gets the numbers right, does that mean deer fly into cliffs to die?
Thats my point, and the point of APM's Mass as a 2-D circular String, the point Alton said could not exist.
-JL

Of course they don't exist. No 2-D "object" exists. Nobody has EVER seen any 2-D "object". If we can propose/hypothesize things with characteristics that nobody has ever observed and that defy rationality, we may as well invoke Angels and Leprechauns, what need have we of physics? A 2-D "object" cannot interact with 3-D objects because it has no width. It will just slide right through a 3-D object! If you turn it sideways it disappears. It can interact with Nothing. Making this a Theory of Nothing.
Also proof of something not considered possible till the Nanotech guys showed them that Structure controls Function.
-JL

JL you seem to equate technology with reality. Technologists will use whatever equation is simplest to build a device or whatever they're developing. Technology is motivated by profit in some form. Physics is motivated by understanding, i.e. we must explain physically. In physics we do not find the simplest equation (1 "dimensional" or 2 "dimensional" or w/e) to corroborate an experiment. We hypothesize physical mechanisms to explain observations qualitatively. We posit that wolves eat deer. We don't just count live/dead deer and find the simplest equation to correlate them.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:16 pm

I was sharing my discovery with an intelligent physician. He says that I must be a genius. He says I remind him of no one.
At the same time I was sharing a conversation with him that he had previously that day with another genius.
Great minds think alike he said. The other person was stating that society is all about function. No concept of the structures that drive it. He said that those who truly comphrend quantum structure and behaviour seem to understand the universe in a very profound way that transcends most people. I think he is correct. I can share my vision, even show its at the very heart of quantum wisdom, yet how many people could have a break through concept like that? I feel like Tesla when he envisioned Three Phase Motors. The flash of insight and profound wisdom was incredible. Now that I can identify the concept and its importance, I can use my Zome Tools to the most profound level possible.
:D :D :D :D :D

I showed my Zome Tools to my physcian friend. He really liked it, and said it was something only I would have.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I told him my granddaughter was going to be a quantum nanotechnology nobel prize winner.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:06 pm

junglelord wrote:
I told him my granddaughter was going to be a quantum nanotechnology nobel prize winner.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Alton Hare said: I can't speak in detail about the mathematics of APM because I cannot bring myself to apply my efforts to a Theory of Nothing, but a bird's eye view of the math makes it look like just another quantum field theory. It's more hand waving, duality, and experiment-matching.
LOL. He can’t speak in detail about anything, much less the mathematics of APM because he hasn’t a clue. Since he has nothing to say, he would, indeed, be providing a theory of nothing. So what’s new?

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 am

lizzie wrote:
Alton Hare said: I can't speak in detail about the mathematics of APM because I cannot bring myself to apply my efforts to a Theory of Nothing, but a bird's eye view of the math makes it look like just another quantum field theory. It's more hand waving, duality, and experiment-matching.
LOL. He can’t speak in detail about anything, much less the mathematics of APM because he hasn’t a clue. Since he has nothing to say, he would, indeed, be providing a theory of nothing. So what’s new?
Show me a picture of an H atom? Or an electron? Since you know so much more than me.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 am

Well I spoke to several highly intelligent people.
I seem to be over their head. They could not imagine what I was describing.
Yet they admitted I must be a genius for I seem to know things that go beyond information.
I then told them I hear that a lot lately from very good authority.
They spent some time looking at quantum confinement and agreed that only a genius could have known that with his own intuition. I am quite pleased with myself. Not proud, but pleased.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord