Energy Paradox - Some Controversy.

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Amos

Energy Paradox - Some Controversy.

Unread post by Amos » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi there, I'm Amos!

Although this is my first post, I want to make it clear that I do not have a 'theory' on the universe and I don't necessarily believe wholeheartedly in the electric universe theory quite yet, but it's got enough substance that I seriously want to know the details and hopefully use the areas I specialize in to bring this to the public eye if it's seriously worthwhile as I believe it is. Out of all of the 'theories' I've looked into, this is the most sensible and honest one I've come across. While I feel that on some level, it undermines Einstein in its presentation of its core ideas, I personally think that's why this theory hasn't made it to the primetime more than the "wasted time/money" scenario I've heard many times from the videos on the main site.

But, enough with the opinions.

I'm here for a specific reason and that's to share my views of the universe with you. At this point, I'm the kind of guy who would be "aww... not again.. here we go with some opinionated and overly biased BS from another random guy on the net" and I wouldn't take offense to it if you just skipped down to the next posts. However, I genuinely want to understand and help promote this idea of cosmology. Not particularly plasma cosmology, but the EM Force -- as a whole -- with gravitation and magnetism. I'm aiming for a unified understanding of these fundamental forces and how they relate on micro, macro, and catalystic levels, such as humans and life in itself. You could say I'm trying to understand nature itself, but it's more on the level that I'm trying to understand the purpose of nature. What it wants, what it intends. The Truth, so to speak.

Now, I know this seems to have nothing to do with The Electric Universe, but give me time, and I'll try to make things clear. Maybe not all tonight, but there's a reason for that...

I've been studying energy and patterns in nature and systems as well as life, in both structure and functionality, and their relationship to one another, as a whole. Beyond that, the very concept of reality has intrigued me. Is it not a paradox that nothing had to be there in order for something to fill it? But in that context, something could not have been created from nothing when nothing, at its very essence, has no substance.

Ah..! But does energy really have substance to begin with?? Think about it. When two light waves overlap with one another, they do not interfere with one another's energy. When two trains crash into one another, does the energy not go forward still, compressing the rest of the matter into the point of impact, and does that energy not still continue to move into thin air in the form of inertia in the direction of impact as it is transferred into the opposite train? Although the train example is fairly crude in expressing my point, the energy doesn't just stop when the train does. It continues moving in an inertial wave of energy, even when the original catalyst has releast the energy. Does this not sound like a burst of energy being released in an electrical event, and the scarring of the originating surface being the catalyst that is left behind, that, from our example, would be each of the trains. Case in point, the energy transferred was independent of the actual trains. Had each been like a billard ball moving at one another at the same speed, they would just stop. The classic ball pendilum thing with four metal balls tapping each other only making the final one swing (I forget the name of the thing) is proof of it and enough to show that inertial energy is similar to conductivity in the realm of EM, but without the need for a material!!

I've been studying quite a bit in my life, across many disciplines, and have come across some substantial realizations that could seriously break the mold with this particular cosmology. Only problem is, I'm a jack of all trades, but a master of none. Therefore, I need some help to put this stuff together in cohesion with the electric universe theory. I need someone to just bounce ideas off of, someone who's more interested in making a "scientific theory" than I am. To put it bluntly, I really have lost interest in science and spirituality as a community effort because everyone's so damn biased to their own delusions. We believe what we want to believe, and so we only see what we want to see. Because of this, everyone's got a little piece of a truth with them, but they are so focused on it, they don't look at the truths that others hold too that could complement, and even substantiate, theirs. Therefore, my 'truth' has become an unbiased 'sense' of some sort that I've used since I was about 4 years old to observe the world as well as my own perspective, and for that, I had to be conscious of my own thoughts and patterns. My very thought process was under scrutinization by me and I begged to be critiqued by others in order to be able to see where I lacked or was too focused on my own 'truth'. I learned from others' blindness. Trust me, I got to learn a LOT in the short time I decided to be an 'intellectual' or 'spiritual' and tried to hang out or get to know others of those groups. :/

It didn't take me long to realize that I'd be better off doing this on my own than to seek help from the general public. Too bad I didn't have the drive to record my breakthroughs. It'd take too much from me and burn me out. Therefore, I've been looking to share what I know in some other way than to write up my own 'theory of everything' as people so dimly call it. I've not figured everything out myself, but when I know enough to understand the gist of something... I can fill in all of the holes without any problem as long as some knowledge is available. Right now, my 'sense' I'm referring to has given me the ability to understand how the universe moves, how it is structured. I know all of its patterns. I know what's possible and what's not. When you toss an idea at me, I relate it to my understanding of infinity and paradox as well as my understanding of reality, and throw the most peculiar and extraordinary circumstances to debunk the idea as possible. The biggest issue is that I am only able to think in movement. Attraction, conduction, and exchange. The principles of movement and structure. Bonding, and acceleration. Matter. Substance. That sort of thing. All of this is energy. The EM Force. How it creates matter, heat, etc. Oh, and just to add a prediction... gravity and magnetism are one in the same... but I haven't figured out exactly how quite yet... so I need some time, more general knowledge, and the fundamental understanding of magnetism as well as the shape of the magnetic and gravitational fields around earth and other planets if possible to give me some direction on that, but I don't know where to find resources like these. And, like I said, I'm not really driven to beat the damn truth into people who profusely refuse to accept it. It's too stressful and it burns me out.

Anyhow, I'm going to give this 'community' thing another shot.

The last scientific forum I was a part of I was banned from because of my controversial ideas on energy and movement. I've got some ideas on the 'redshift' and even an explanation to the paradox of reality -- time and energy. I don't like the different dimensions stuff, even when considering gravity and all. I prefer things practical and down to earth. Things you can know and confirm in reality. Otherwise, they just aren't true. If you can't look at the sky, the ground, and the way things move to answer your question, you are either blind or you're looking at the back of your own eyelids.

Oh, and that part about being a "jack of all trades, but master of none" was, to some extent, a lie. I'm highly understanding in the concepts of perception and awareness, feelings, the concept of 'true' and 'false', etc. To put it simply, I understand a great deal about 'sense'. The basic ability to discern external truth from within your own box, so to speak. I am pretty good at it, actually. ;P

Anyway, I'd like to know what any of you think about what I've written here so far. I'll organize some stuff sometime soon to make what I'm saying here less vague. I'm just talking about an entire universe in a few short paragraphs, and it's not very easy to just list everything I've gathered in 20 years into a single post. Hope you understand. Anything you are curious about so far, ask me. I know I missed a lot of details, but this is already too long as it is. If anyone's interested in this, let me know and I'll elaborate on some of the points I've made here as well as introduce some more. I love talking about energy. It's the one thing I actually understand in this universe. ^_^

junglelord

Re: Energy Paradox - Some Controversy.

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Hi Amos.
I came here almost a year ago. This forum has allowed me to grow in leaps in bounds. I think I have come to a full and complete understanding of many things. Howwever it has taken years of effort and almost a whole year here and again lots of personal study and reflection to get to where I got even yesterday. The thing is to grow each day. That is possible here. I started here with an investigation into EM Theory and an investigation into EM history and Maxwell, Faraday, Tesla.
Its been quite a ride.
:D

Check my thread, exposing the rot.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=8&t=1115
It might help to read the last post which is my take on all these things. The preceeding post are information that builds to the paradigm I present.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 am

Hi Amos,

I am a subscriber for Energy Paradox, one of my vortex buddies calls it "Paradox of Potential", I have also wrote a page on Paradoxical effect of Universal Vortical Singularity. From your descriptions, you are into Theory of Everything, are you aware of TOEQuest forum?

Btw, any idea on consciousness of the universe? This is preoccupying my thoughts at the moment in trying to understand how living things have evolved to get their consciousness and free will from a fundamental level. My current hypothesis is a metaphysics concept in a paradigm of universe consciousness in nested layers, attempting to merge with nested wave functions in a singularity of intelligence, it is not quite up to the mark yet to express factually with empirical observations. Part of this progressing work is in this web page on unisonal evolution mechanism, on geometry of naturally evolved structures in the universe weaved in nested vortical wave functions.

Thanks.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 am

I think consciousness must be spherical.
I believe it must be able to infold and outfold.
This is what I saw....
A Hyper-Sphere and Mirror, both infolding and outfolding over and over.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=8&t=1154
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Hey Amos,

You sound grounded and curious, a lot like me. I highly, highly recommend you investigate "thread theory". It unifies gravity, magnetism, and light:

Light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-NB5vg7woM

The hydrogen atom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE11_E-rdE

Magnetism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfUTmx0uh8

Gravity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWeYJg9Oxs

Those videos are the ultra short snapshots of the theory. Doubtless you will have many questions, objections, and concerns. There is a thread in "New thoughts and Mad Ideas" called "Problems with Thread Theory" where you can express such thoughts.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h