Feynman, Alpha, 137, Prime Number Code

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Feynman, Alpha, 137, Prime Number Code

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

I love Feynman. Hits the head on the nail! This fully supports APM and the directions I have taken my own learning.
The Prime Number Code and Phi are two implicits of the universe. Plancks Length is Phi! 1.618 vs 1.616!
Alpha is the first three digiti prime which involves Plancks constant....oh so important to those of us who Understand Numbers.Your Pineal gland is a Dual opposite PHI spiral pinecone. You do the math. DMT is the neurotransmitter of the Sages. All of the structures of space become visible on a DMT experience while awake. Guess what. PHI< expanding and contracting, Synergetics alive and pumping with 137, harmonic at A432. Really taken to be bunk by some on this forum, but given due attention to great men of the modern straw house of physics.

You can rewrite physics with this as backup to my constant directions.
Sacred Math = Pi, Phi, e
Sacred Geometry = Synergetics
APM and Blaze Labs, Structural models for all of physics based on the first two.
Feynman, JL, Dave Thompson, Lizzie, Divinity, Grey Cloud, Kevin, Valhalla, Antone, 137.
We are the Code Breakers.

Whats the frequency Kenneth?
One of the great physicists of this century is a man named Richard Feynman, who teaches at CalTech and knows as much about the way the Cosmos works as any man alive. Feynman has participated in half a dozen extraordinary theoretical developments and won a fistful of prizes, including the one you get from Sweden. Even so, he likes to tell people that physics has not accomplished as much as some physicists like to brag, and that we are not as close to a great universal theory of matter and energy as some theorists like to think. Indeed, Feynman has said, physicists ought to put a special sign in their offices to remind themselves of how much they don't know. The message on the sign would be very simple. It would consist entirely of one word, or, rather, number: 137.

One hundred thirty-seven is the value of a number called the fine-structure constant. This constant, 137, is the way physicists describe the probability that an electron will emit or absorb a photon. Because this is the basic physical mechanism of electricity and magnetism, the fine-structure constant has its own symbol, the Greek letter a, “alpha.”

Now, alpha is nothing more, nothing less than the square of the charge of the electron divided by the speed of light times Planck’s constant. Thus this one little number contains in itself the guts of electromagnetism (the electron charge), relativity (the speed of light), and quantum mechanics (Planck’s constant). All in one number! Not only that, this number isn’t like the gravitational constant or the universal gas constant, full of meters and kilograms and degrees Celsius. Alpha is a pure, dimensionless number — little wonder that people have been fascinated.

Physicists would like to believe that these phenomena fit together tidily in accordance with one big plan. They would like the ratio of electromagnetism, relativity, and quantum mechanics to be a number like one, or maybe two times pi. They do not like its being 137 — a prime number, for heaven“s sake!

http://www.137.com/137/
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Re: Feynman, Alpha, 137, Prime Number Code

Unread post by altonhare » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 pm

The more you see how strangely Nature behaves, the harder it is to make a model that explains how even the simplest phenomena actually work. So theoretical physics has given up on that. (Richard Feynman, 1985)
Is a mathematical correlation the same as a physical explanation?
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:43 pm

altonhare wrote:
The more you see how strangely Nature behaves, the harder it is to make a model that explains how even the simplest phenomena actually work. So theoretical physics has given up on that. (Richard Feynman, 1985)
Dunno but it's probably better than a youtube cartoon.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:
altonhare wrote:
Dunno but it's probably better than a youtube cartoon.
Self-proclaimed non-scientists also shouldn't comment on science.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Altonhare wrote:
Really? So I should just listen to what the priests tell me?
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Ahh come on yall. This one is not worth it. Just my oppinion. ;)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Altonhare wrote:
I never realized Feynman was a non scientist.
WILD.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 am

You can listen to or ignore whoever you want. But someone who declares "I am not of X" shouldn't comment on "X".

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 am

altonhare wrote:
You can listen to or ignore whoever you want. But someone who declares "I am not of X" shouldn't comment on "X".
So free speech is out? :shock:
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:12 am

As far as I can tell Alton is the only one who is authorized to speak.
I have decided to leave the forum.
There is a big difference between debate, and trolling.
Have at it Alton.
Its all yours.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord