Sound (split from "Why an ether/aether?")

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Re: Sound (split from "Why an ether/aether?")

Unread post by bboyer » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 am

kevin wrote:Arc-us,
Before the crash of this site, I was blocked from posting on this site, I presume because I was stepping outside of accepted and proven science and theories.
Now there is a seperate section, called new insights , and mad ideas.
I appreciate your efforts to contain threads on track, and do not envy your task.
Could I ask that if any post is moved, or at worse removed, a note is left informing of where/why, please.

As a dowser, I am ever so well used to the skeptic, the ridicule, the term,"BURN THE WITCH"
The constant cry for PROOF.
I am seeking that proof, and feel that contained in this wonderfull site are the people from all walks of life seeking that proof, none of us can be right all of the time.
There's a good old saying,
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Kevin
Hey Kevin. Yes, I remember your situation when you first arrived. I wasn't a moderator then. In fact, there was no forum moderation at all for about the first 6 months, not until Dave Smith later stepped up and took on the thankless job amongst the many other contributions he has personally made at his own time and expense. I appreciate your request and intend to do that. I apologize for any confusion that has resulted recently. Truthfully none of us relish the role of moderator. We would really prefer that the forums function on a self-moderation basis, as has been stated numerous times in numerous places. And, quite often, it has and does. It is usually only a handful that seem to involve themselves in continual conflict that eventually wears thin on everyone's temperament (including their own) resulting in ... intervention. There had been so much of it (noise) recently in these 3 lower, "nether" regions ( :) ) that I simply didn't (haven't) had the time to be particularly neat about things and give proper notice of what was occurring, especially when it came to deletion of inappropriate posts. In some cases the posts contained appropriate discussion but were so interlaced with inappropriate ad hominem and rancorous commentary that it would take hours to manually edit and annotate every deletion ... so yes, in some cases the baby has been thrown out with the bath water. As the ones involved in the recent polarization become [hopefully] self-moderating, and the place settles, moderation will return to a minimal level and I, for one, can take the time necessary for proper notation of the whys and wherefores of any given moderation action, especially post deletions. It is mostly a matter of traffic load.

Thanks for your remarks, Kevin. I am entirely resonant with you on the matter. You are most wise in noting that "none of us can be right all of the time." Unfortunately, it seems there's a corollary, "some of us can not be wrong any of the time."

best,
bryan
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:23 am

Valhalla,
I don't use a y shaped hazel twig, they are best when freshly cut, I could go into a long story about the relative celluler structure of the branch when cut, and how trees alter their said structure to interact with the aether.
I use carbon fibre now, it is normally spiral wound, and very sensitive indeed.
Each person has a dual torroid field around the biological body, and out of the hands anf feet signal go out into universe, and recieve them back.
The dowser simply modulates across the frequecies/sound waves/pulses blar blar blar, all words.
I am a walking talking antennae, far better than anything built , The dowser is made by a system, and interacts with that system.

Junglelord, the swastika, I find at all vector points, the geometry of lines passing through the vector point been to fibonacci result in a four way cross of dominant saturation areas of lines, this leads the contents of all the lines, say 55( 180 degrees) to concentrate into those four directions, the most common is a near N,S,E,W, but not compass, but the grid geometry is not equal as often portrayed, imagine all the stars been evenly spaced, it is not like that, but there are geometric mainframe features within it.
If You follow the neutral lines that create the grid, the cross will then have anguler lines, but if you switch to following the flows upon the lines, they produce curved arms as the flow smooth out the geometry as they jump from line to line, always seeking their opposite at the next point of least resistance.
Hence when I view ancient emblems , I KNOW what part of the system they were modulated to, and throughout history of course the signals may have ebbed like a tide, the sounds definately do, and at very specific megalithic sites those sounds can be heard, especially if like me you can put yourself directly in line, and I am super accurate, to a fraction of an injch.
Kevin

Valhalla

Unread post by Valhalla » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 am

kevin wrote:
...the swastika, I find at all vector points, the geometry of lines passing through the vector point been to fibonacci result in a four way cross of dominant saturation areas of lines, this leads the contents of all the lines, say 55( 180 degrees) to concentrate into those four directions...
Kevin thanks for the info re: dowsing rods/twigs
I agree we are far more sensitive a receiver than anything a skeptic like James Randi, or the bullshit artists Penn and Teller could ever devise...those fellas' brains are covered in an empirical fog...that is why they 'believe' they are exposing fraud...
When the truth is...they don't believe in magic... :roll:

Is there a specific reason you mentioned 55 / 180 degrees?
Are those numbers given for a reason in relation to the 4 directions?

Valhalla

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Valhalla,
The 55 is the number of lines bisecting the vector point, I only count around 180 degrees, as they are the same lines on the other 180 degree segment.
If you were to count all around 360 circle there would be 110 points on the circumference, but this is where the double twist of the spirals above and below is hidden, I am slicing across the surface area, but thinking up and down as well.

The 55 number vector points are at the matrix mainframe points, but thousands of smaller points are spawned off fractally all around then, and the line numbers alter in fibonacci sequence, the adjoining point of any point, will have a higher or lower number of lines and be positive or negative.

hence the serpent trails, if you follow a flow around one point that is circulating clockwise , and follow the flow of the circulations circumference to the next point, it's circulation will be anti-clockwise, thus as you wander along from point to point, You take a serpent like pathway.
I have done the above in frosty fields, and looked back at my serpent like trail.
It,s far more complicated than that as each point radiates circulations about it every thirteen inchs outward for 55 times then switchs to 26 inch radiating circulations, and they constantly change directions dependent upon other fild interferance, especially the moon.
there are main flow circulations that are measured as the radius of the gaps between the nine parallel lines
somehow , it all appears simple to Me.
the flows are easily refracted, hence the stone buildings, hence the resonant tunes are altered by the very placing of different refractive index stone materials, and then throw in the chirality of that refractive index, and the whole thing resembles an orchestra.
the churchs and cathedrals are all built to accumplish this, hence look at the rosslyn chapel architecture, and the musical clues all left, all the carvings give cymatic patterns.
this is all KNOWN, but kept secret, WHY?
I intend along with others here to crack it all into the open, this is an electrical harmonic musical universe.
Kevin

Tone

Unread post by Tone » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Id love to contribrute with alot more,
and Im working on a post...

Just wanna share, that Im also into tones, sound (hence my avatar name)
so this is VERY syncro-mystical, but I didnt expect anything less.

As now, descided to watch tv, its 'Stargate Atlantis' -
and they spoke about (briefly)

subsonic tonegenerator
and
harmonic sounds

found that interesting.

(Add)
And, one character said, as he walked through a door (matria)
literally his body passed through... and he said:
Cool thing that harmonic sound, device (something) note: they are on the Ancient Atlantis place they discovered!
He goes on with saying: "But what happens if the sound goes off as Im halfway through?"
Reply from a co-worker: "Your molecules seize to exist" (or something like that...)

Went so fast I couldnt remember it all... but that was the message...

I would also like to talk to someone about healing and electrons,
linked to infrasound.

Sincerely, that Tone ;)

ADD: Im 'here' to learn more about X's and Y's.
WISHING YOU A A GREAT DAY!!

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Valhalla wrote:What does 440 hertz vs. 432 hertz have to do with SOUND?
Valhalla wrote:I really only want to discuss SOUND.
Valhalla wrote:Until you or anybody on this site or anybody in the www can explain the impact SOUNDs that we cannot detect might have on the creation, SOUNDs that create a waveform which appears to be the baseline / bassline, maybe a reference point that dancing light photons and such default too?
Maybe the highs and lows that SOUND provide are the boundaries? :idea:
Valhalla wrote:Explain those SOUNDS please, the impact they may
SOUND is obvious
My apologies, apparently I am using a word with a definition I assume is the same as yours. My definition is the number of collisions of something against something else per unit time, where I have defined time elsewhere.

Since your entire argument is based around the word "sound" you should do us all the favor of defining sound.

This may help me understand how chain theory is incompatible with sound? From what I have seen chain theory is perfectly compatible with everything you've said. I have nothing against "sound". I enjoy music very much actually, certain notes can have incredible effects.
Grey Cloud wrote: All is vibration including consciousness.
I agree that vibration is incredibly important. To truly understand it we must figure out precisely *what* is vibrating. By concentrating on the phenomenon vibration exclusively we are concentrating on the observation and distracting ourselves from the underlying cause.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:02 pm

Tone,
How do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2Dg-ncWoY
http://www.crystalinks.com/stuart07.html
The rosslyn chapel has many clues, but some of them are not for the normal senses.
We are a product of this universe, and it's method of creation is imho been veiled away from us, for whatever reason/s.
To fully comprehend it'smethod and measure will release this knowledge, and I trust that all upon here are striving for that goal, in our own oddball ways.
Welcome to a very deep wabbit hole, and the mad hatters tea party.
kevin

Tone

Unread post by Tone » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Thank you kindly Kevin! :)

Im not a genious, and / or a physicist, cant hardly spell to the grammars you use.
I do however do alot of intuitive research, leading me to intricate important findings.

There is someone I need to introduce here, or infact, several of my connections.
One is a professor and dr, and he is trying to find cure for cancer -
linked to sounds (in fact sounds we cant hear)

another one is a physisist (not on the high scale as some of you in here.)

First priority for me is healing, so I will email my mysterious friend now. (The Prof./Dr)

I hope we can discuss without limits? Im into brainstorming.
I also hope there wont be any prestigue and/or ego or too much disharmony here -
if it is, there is alot that will be lost, and we have lost too much already due to ego ruling.

Peace and bless you/ALL.
'Steady as we go'... forward. :arrow:

Kevin, I will look at your links.

I do however REALLY NEED to get in contact with researchers that DOES DO laboratory tests, and IN REAL LIFE experiements,
I cant focus on theories in mental levels too much :)

Thank you kindly!

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Tone,
Have You looked at the works of Royal Rife?
he built his own microscopes to watch live viruss's, then found which tone killed that virus only.
The difference he was using was working with live virus's not dead as most do.
What you are ultimately up against is a giant money making machine, that desires people to be ill.
http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm
kevin

Tone

Unread post by Tone » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Thank you, looking it up.
Ive read about alot of interesting research, among others mentioned in T.E Beardens books,
and other sources. And yes, the pharma is up towards controlling nature -
who u thinks gonna win ;)

Theres alot of inventions and solutions found since long ago in Russia for example,
and it is mentioned in my country (swe) by medical doctors on tv -
that we are ENERGY BODIES and not biochemichal machines anymore.

Kevin - as to show how syncry-mystery speeds up...
I googled "frequency medicine sweden" to give u a good link;
guess what came up?!?!!

Bio Electric, Frequency Medicine
-
Rife believed he could destroy the BX virus by using a particular frequency with a machine he built.
In 1934 the technique was tested on 16 terminally ill ...
http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/rifemachine.html

hehe! :P

Hopefully the US will focus on life too :)
crazy to acknowledge weapons on energylevels
but debunk its opposite (life creation factors)

Im VERY positive and hopeful, too much signs of a wonderful future to be negative :)
and Im not in frog-perspective, I am aware of this threashold mankind is jumping over now.
It will be worth the effort of inconvenience.

I loved Drunvalos videos about FLOWER OF LIFE btw, it talks about sacred geometry alot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_vilD9Wd4
Lifes sacred geometry is stunning!

Clues, Codes, Keys, Songs...

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 pm

~
Tone,

Have you had a look through the "Human Question" section above this one, on the Board Index.
A lot of 'healing' topics discussed there.
One possibly relevant to your comments here might be:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &sk=t&sd=a

OM,
~s~

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 pm

There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am

Valhalla wrote:

h
ttp://www.amazon.com/Myth-Invariance-O ... 0892540125
The Myth of Invariance by E. McClain

Here is his homepage...
http://www.ernestmcclain.net/
Val,

Thanks for the link, i wasn't aware of his work before.
Read several of the pieces linked on his website and reckon he's a serious scholar of Mesopotamian wisdom and well worth the read.

s

Tone

Unread post by Tone » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Hello everyone, and thank you for your VERY nice links,
I will get back on that later!

This is what I found in my blog posted before,
found it myself again today, searching on something -
thougth that it might be of interest, but its quite much,
so here is the link:

The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies
http://people.tribe.net/348a0adc-d983-4 ... 59c16e7555
(The Discovery of Secret Bible Codes creates life threatening circumstances! )

Qoute from the text:

"
One of the Keys to unraveling the Codes is in the understanding of a pattern of cross correlations between the Bible (KJV) and Webster's Dictionary A code that was established by the Templars in order that certain knowledge carried down from the tme of the Apostles would not be lost to time, and the pressure to put the " Bible" inot common text.

The first note, "UT-quent laxis," is defined in Webster's Dictionary as "the Gamut of dramatic emotion from grief to joy," and "the whole series of recognized musical notes."

It has a frequency of 396 cycles per second, and is also associated with a "magnetic field strength equal to 105 power gauss," or 100,000.
The second tone, "RE", short for "resonare fibris" or resonance, also correlates mathematically to 144,000.
The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note "MI" on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle."

Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair damaged DNA the genetic blueprint upon which life is based. .."

//
(I have much more to share, after doing lots of research/brainstorming after the last discussions,
I will have to get back on that, to present it in a good form with a 'red line')

Have a nice week everyone!

:D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Valhalla said: SOUND and AETHER and the GRAVITY WAVE are somehow connected.

Game, set and match for Valhalla!! :D

Magnetic flux waves = gravitational waves = acoustic waves. Those waves are soooo loooong!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 165#p12047

Creation, Transmission and Reception of Vibrations
http://www.svpvril.com/DPANEtxt.html
“These are pure waves of space-time, and they are oscillating curvatures of space-time itself. They are pure waves of compression and rarefaction of the massless charge of space-time, and are properly represented as longitudinal waves rather than transverse waves. Thus they are non-Hertzian in nature. Among other things, they may be used to generate mass and inertial fields directly." (Tom Bearden)

For our work we only need to substitute into the above ‘acoustic waves’ and we have a very accurate definition of Keely's Dominant or Neutral third leg of the polar forces.

This neutral pole has within it pure (vibratory) energy in a potential state (neutralized, latent). This is a result of the perfect balancing of the two harmonic (= magnetic) and enharmonic (= electric) flows. These two then, perfectly balanced together - becoming One - is the Dominant, scalar or third point of the triangle.
Valhalla said: Like the research confirms...out in space they detect a TRINITY.
Game, set and match for Valhalla! :D

The triple helix

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 180#p12302
Valhalla said: It would appear as a line bisecting our Solar System.
A divine proportion...
(any coincidence to Phi at this point is intentional)
Oh my, not PHI again!

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html

LOL! Sing to Phi, pi and e, the Aether and to Sacred Geometry!!!