Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am

Well this is just freaking funny. Since I learned the proper understanding of Real Numbers and there geometry and the Law of Casting out Nines, well this is just too funny.
The breath cycle is 9. 9 is the upper zero, the piviot point of +4 and -4.
The fact the sun has a 27 day rotation is a harmonic of the 9.
2+7=9.
Sacred Geometry strikes again.

Of course that is my take on the Harmonics of the Universe. I believe the EU is viable with the ancient knowledge. For instance Aether which today is the Quantum Structural approach of the Aether Physics Model of Dave Thomson and Sacred Geometry which today is Fullers Synergetic Quantum Geometry Matrix. I see how each plays a vital role in all Harmonic Relationships. This is bore out in the numbers....The Earth breaths around 9. Amazing but the only way it should be.
:D
SAN FRANCISCO, California — New satellite observations have revealed a previously unknown rhythmic expansion and contraction of Earth's atmosphere on a nine-day cycle.

This "breathing" corresponds to changes in the sun's magnetic fields as it completes rotations once every 27 days, NASA and University of Colorado, Boulder, scientists said Monday at the American Geophysical Union annual meeting.

The sun's coronal holes, seen as dark regions in the image above, direct plasma away from the sun and out into the solar system. When these particles get to the Earth, they heat the upper atmosphere, causing the outer atmosphere to expand and contract.

"What's going on in the solar side is indeed mysterious and challenges the solar physics understanding," said Stan Solomon, a scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research who was not involved in the research.

The finding emphasizes the many ways that solar activity impacts the Earth — and its increasingly space-utilizing humans.

"From the Earth's perspective, we're in the sun's outer atmosphere," said Jeffrey Thayer, an aerospace engineer at UC-Boulder.

The new discovery could help scientists and engineers design better satellites that account for the changing conditions in the ionosphere. Eventually, it might be possible to predict the severity of ionospheric storms and protect the world's communication infrastructure.

The scientists used changes in the density of the Earth's atmosphere to pinpoint this previously unknown pattern. As the atmosphere contracts or expands, it also gets more or less dense, respectively. In response to the "hills and valleys of density," satellites subtly speed up or slow down, recording those motions with on-board accelerometers. And that's the data that allowed the scientists to back into the discovery of this new atmospheric cycle.

Solomon said that while the cycle on Earth is interesting, the really strange aspect of this work is what it says about our local star.

"What's going on in the sun that's causing all this?" Solomon said. "It's not entirely clear. That part of it is quite mysterious."

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... thing.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Sun Induces Strange 'Breathing' of Earth's Atmosphere

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:38 am

Tesla Said if you Understand the Magnificance of 3-6-9.
That is the Rotating Magnetic Field.
9 is the zero point axis.
The planet breaths around this axis as does the sun from the galactic core.
RMF's should by all rights have a Harmonic Axis around 9 according to Tesla.
Tesla said the earth was a mere hollow copper sphere.
Tesla has yet to be wrong when it comes to the EU and/or Harmonic Resonance of the system.
This press release is more evidence of that fact.

However this got moved to the Mad Ideas section....although I purposely stated that I see the implications of this cycle in a larger context, a context not held valid by the EU, so it would not be moved. I knew attaching my ideas about harmonic implications to the information would bring it here to the Mad Ideas. The reason is I am correct, its too close for comfort.

The information is truly important and deserves a place where it was presented in the Electric Universe or at least Planetary section. It is the EU and their theory is not developed well enough concerning Tesla or Fuller or APM.

My observations or analysis only echo the models I just stated, so dispite how well observations match my predictions and/or expectations, it is a Mad Idea. My EU model is a derived from Tesla, Fuller, Thomson, Meyl, Brown, Maxwell, Faraday, Birkeland. The EU is not presently envogue with Tesla, Fuller, Thomson, Meyl, TT Brown, Maxwell Quaternions, Faraday Inducatance but rather in the Heaviside Vectoral method I fear, which these former Models refute.

The EU brings in Plasma Physics but does so with a Heaviside EM as presented on the MIT EM Lecture series, which in itself refutes the EU IN THE FIRST LECTURE.... That is non sequitar.
:?

Near as I can tell Tesla was running a Z Pinch circa 1898. The Impulse Magnifing Transmitter/Receiver.
It was also the worlds first Quantum Entanglement System as being a Scalar System it is instant and not limited to c between the transmitter and receiver as Meyl shows with his solid state version which is not a Z pinch but is faster then c. Near as I can tell it was myself that first pushed this idea hard here on this forum. Tesla has finally had a Thunderblog. But nothing near to what it could have been. Why the resistance to the entire history of the EU? It was my reading of the EU and Birkeland that made me make my first thread, which was missing from the book. It reintroduces Plasma Physics with EM, but it is a Heaviside EM. That is totally inadequate. Heaviside EM is a dumbdown.

TT Brown, Tesla had EM theories that are the backbone for the Plasma Physics of the EU. Sooner or later it will have to be admitted and applied. Until then I remain here in the Mad Section....
So it goes.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:38 am

Since it got thrown here lets give it a go.
The Cycles of Spin are possible to be known at all levels.
I infact believe I have learned these relationships.
I believe I can tell you how all spin cycles relate.
Yes thats how mad I am.
A EU operates at a level 4 Carver Mead analysis of physics as well as 1-2-3.
I believe that the EU is a Quantum Entangled EU.
It is in accord with Dirac's Negitive Sea of Energy.
It is one single Tensegrity.
All charge is tension.
All charge is continual.
Tensegrity.

All Matter is made via Tensegrity.
APM.

All Numbers from 0-9 are Real and effect the Geometry of Space.
Casting Out Nines leads to the Harmonic Octave.
The Indigs of Fuller lead directly to the Synergetic Matrix...

The I/O Sphere of TreeIncarnation which revolves at c^3 allows the Mirror Mind to operate.

Yeah I am way mad......MMMUUUUUHHHHAHAAAHAHAHA
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:03 am

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/12/earthbreathing.html wrote: New satellite observations have revealed a previously unknown rhythmic expansion and contraction of Earth's atmosphere on a nine-day cycle.

This "breathing" corresponds to changes in the sun's magnetic fields as it completes rotations once every 27 days, NASA and University of Colorado, Boulder, scientists said Monday at the American Geophysical Union annual meeting.
Junglelord wrote:The fact the sun has a 27 day rotation is a harmonic of the 9.
2+7=9.
You can't honestly be serious? The day is a convenient unit because we are familiar with it. Can you really be certain that the ratio between the rotation and the expansion/contraction is exactly 27:9? Are they talking about apparent solar days, which can drift as much as 30 minutes over the year? Mean solar days, which drift ~1.4 ms per century? Do they take into account the tidal acceleration of the earth by the moon to make the mean solar day uniform? Do they take every other factor into account? Or are 27 and 9 "close enough" measurements that give us a good idea of the magnitude and scale of these phenomena?

If we analyzed the situation closely enough or looked at the relevant data would it really be 27 to 9, or may it be 27.1 to 8.8? Do they normalize their time to the speed of light, using the standard second, and invoking the assumption that the propagation of light is always *perfectly* constant? What if it's not? What standard reference will they normalize their unit of "time" to? Will it be perfectly constant and give exactly 27 to 9?

Can't we take almost any number and manipulate it in such a fashion to get 9, or something somehow related to, 9? Can't we get whatever we're looking for if we manipulate a number enough?
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:16 am

Junglelord,
Look at what Hermes trismegistus is holding in his hand, think of it as the sun, or for that matter, all mass, to scale.
Two pyramids with four faces.
Two pyramids in opposite direction and inside each other.
plus four, minus four? encircled by the sphere, zero.

Count the faces , think the goose drank wine.
http://www.crystalinks.com/hermes_trismegistus.html
Know any one part of the whole in scale, know the whole.

Kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 pm

My Dear Alton, you know if I am serious or not as this is the Mad Section.
How do know its 12 months for that matter or 12 zodiacs or 12 hours for half a day?
;)

But since it is, that tells me a whole lot.
Nine days to shift cycles.
Just a coincidence, you decide.
MUUHAHAHAHA<

Kevin is right, because thats what I learned via a different manner. Once you know part of the harmonic code the rest becomes evident. Since the cycles do so far agree, as the Mayans knew, then I guess thats what Nature has to say.

Which is kinda funny cause everyone here that does understand Aether knows that Chain theory is an Aether model.
Yet you deny that and pretend it is different. You have convinced yourself of that, but not us. Kevin, Lizzie, Divinity, little ol me see nothing but Aether in your Knots and Chains. Therefore they would have to be saying the same thing if you read them right....LOL. But since you do not believe in Measurement or Numbers or Cycles, then you miss the whole relationship except on a mechanical level (which Maxwell and Faraday and Tesla said about the mechanical nature of the field which I already understand). This is so funny it kills me.

Time to go play drums while Kevin does some Dowsing.
:mrgreen:
:geek:

+4 -4 Cast Out Nines.
Two dimensional objects of Kevins 4-D Description.
The Enneagram is an ancient and sacred, geometric symbol (often associated with numbers), consisting of an Isosceles Triangles overlaid by a diagonal configuration of interlocking lines. The triangle in the Enneagram is equivalent to the 9-axis and the oscillating 3-6 and It also represents the Symbol of Enlightenment.

The diagonal configuration of interlocking lines is equivalent precisely to the Doubling Circuits

Enneagram

The Enneagram is identical to each of the following:

a) The Symbol of Enlightenment
b) The antithesis Nexus Key
c) Dividing by Seven
d) The Doubling Circuits
e) The Abha Torus
http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Junglelord wrote:How do know its 12 months for that matter or 12 zodiacs or 12 hours for half a day?
The answer is that, in science, we don't "know" there are 12 months in a year. We don't prove that X is Y. X is what it is and Y is what it is. In science, we define a year as 12 months for the purposes of our discussion. In science we don't prove, we explain.

It makes no sense to prove existence. It is what it is. In science, we explain with a theory.
Junglelord wrote:But since it is, that tells me a whole lot.
There are only 12 months/zodiacs/etc. if you define it that way. There are many different ways to measure the earth's motion relative to the sun, many of which result in the length of a "year" changing slightly.
Junglelord wrote: Which is kinda funny cause everyone here that does understand Aether knows that Chain theory is an Aether model.
Off topic, but perhaps you could explain here or in the relevant thread the specific points on which chain theory is similar/same as aether.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Thats priceless....every calander has been 12 months, from every time and people that have made one on planet earth and also 12 zodiacs. So its not an arbitary choice nor is it only found in the night sky, it is also found in the Mirror Mind.

My understanding is exactly the same as why the Greeks had a clockwork Mechanism that accurately fortold the planetary positions as well as eclipse both forward and back in time. Archimedes and the 2000-year-old computer, the Antikythera Mechanism. Platonic Solids and Sacred Geometry with some Telsa and Blazelabs and APM, and I do understand Spin Cycles of all domains and can relate them at every level, Aether to the Great Attractor. This is just further evidence that the ratios exist, no matter what anyone objects too.

"Wheels in Wheels a Spiral Array, a Pattern So Grand and Complex, Time after Time we lose sight of its effects...."
Neil Peart.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/ ... t-computer

How it worked
The Antikythera mechanism was enclosed in a wooden box and driven by a handle on the side. As the user turned the handle, they could wind backwards or forwards in time to see the positions of heavenly bodies at any chosen moment.

On the front of the box was a large bronze dial on which revolving pointers showed the relative position in the sky of the sun, moon and probably the five known planets, along with the date. A rotating black-and-white ball displayed the phase of the moon. Around the dial were inscriptions detailing the risings and settings of the stars at different times of the year.

On the back (see diagram) were two spiral dials, each with an extendable pointer. Once the pointer reached the end of a spiral, it could be lifted by hand and reset to the beginning - a bit like the stylus on a record player. The top dial showed a repeating 19-year calendar used to track the motions of the sun and moon. This timescale was chosen because 235 lunar months fit almost exactly into 19 solar years. The bottom dial was used to predict eclipses, and showed the 223 months of an 18-year cycle over which eclipse patterns repeat. Inscriptions marked the months in which to expect a lunar or solar eclipse, as well as its exact time and duration.

Incredibly, all of this was achieved by intermeshing bronze gearwheels, which multiplied the speed of rotation by precise mathematical ratios depending on the number of teeth on each wheel. Turning the handle drove a "mean sun", or date pointer, which revolved around the sky once per year. Three pairs of gearwheels then multiplied that speed of rotation by 235/19, to calculate the mean motion of the moon.

Beyond that, things got more complicated. For example, the moon's speed as seen from Earth is not constant. The moon has an elliptical orbit, so it is sometimes closer to us (when it moves faster) and sometimes further away (when it slows down). The alignment of this ellipse rotates around Earth about once every 9 years. The idea of an ellipse would have been blasphemy to the ancient Greeks - they were convinced that celestial orbits, which they saw as divine, involved only perfect circles.

Wheels within Wheels

Instead, in the second century BC the astronomer Hipparchus came up with a theory to account for the moon's varying speed by superimposing one circular motion onto another with a different centre. The gears inside the Antikythera mechanism precisely model this theory. One gearwheel sits on top of another, but on a slightly different axis. A pin sticks up from the bottom wheel into a slot in the wheel above. As the bottom wheel turns it drives the top wheel round, but because the two wheels have different centres, the pin slides back and forth in the slot. This causes the speed of the top wheel to vary, even though the speed of the bottom wheel is constant.

This pin-and-slot mechanism was carried around on a much larger turntable, with one rotation equalling 9 years, to model the shifting axis of the moon's orbit. This combined motion was then superimposed onto the mean speed of the lunar pointer, so that it matched the speed of the actual moon.

The gearing for the sun and planets is lost, but the Antikythera mechanism almost certainly modelled these too. The planets' motions appear particularly erratic to us because they orbit the sun and not Earth. The Greeks accounted for this by superimposing small epicycles onto larger circular orbits. There is evidence that the Antikythera mechanism calculated these using what is still known today as epicyclic (or "planetary") gearing - small wheels riding around on bigger wheels.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... bx268616B2
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

junglelord wrote:Thats priceless....every calander has been 12 months, from every time and people that have made one on planet earth and also 12 zodiacs. So its not an arbitary choice nor is it only found in the night sky, it is also found in the Mirror Mind.

<snip>
The Romans borrowed parts of their earliest known calendar from the Greeks. The calendar consisted of 10 months in a year of 304 days. The Romans seem to have ignored the remaining 61 days, which fell in the middle of winter. The 10 months were named Martius, Aprilis, Maius, Junius, Quintilis, Sextilis, September, October, November, and December. The last six names were taken from the words for five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten. Romulus, the legendary first ruler of Rome, is supposed to have introduced this calendar in the 700s B.C.E.

According to tradition, the Roman ruler Numa Pompilius added January and February to the calendar. This made the Roman year 355 days long. To make the calendar correspond approximately to the solar year, Numa also ordered the addition every other year of a month called Mercedinus. Mercedinus was inserted after February 23 or 24, and the last days of February were moved to the end of Mercedinus. In years when it was inserted, Mercedinus added 22 or 23 days to the year.

http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/ca ... roman.html
The Haab was the civil calendar of the Mayas. It consisted of 18 "months" of 20 days each, followed by 5 extra days, known as Uayeb. This gives a year length of 365 days.

The names of the month were:
1. Pop 7. Yaxkin 13. Mac
2. Uo 8. Mol 14. Kankin
3. Zip 9. Chen 15. Muan
4. Zotz 10. Yax 16. Pax
5. Tzec 11. Zac 17. Kayab
6. Xul 12. Ceh 18. Cumku

http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/ca ... mayan.html
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 pm

I stand corrected.

I knew that was wrong.
I should have reworded that accordingly. Alton denies cyclic relationship and measurement.
Sometimes I feel like talking as foolish, forgive me for being comedic. I knew that would be taken
literal and I would be nailed to the cross for it as if I ment it literal. But it is literal in a modern sense.
In that sense 12 represents the final choice by all races, nations, colours, creeds over history.
Along with the Synergetic Hebrew Calender of the cyclic appearence of the 13 month....Jitterbug.

What I was speaking of is Spin Cycles and their relationships that are common to all man made calenders.
The spin Cycles count of 12 is the modern count for all three calanders and all three religions. Why is that?
Alton says just because. I say it is due to inherit spin cycles from the Great Attractor right down to little old Earth.

Are not all calenders based on sun, moon, day, night> solstice and equinox< seasons?
I say there is a reason for all numerical harmonic frequency relationships that is simple.
There is no coincidence for these patterns. It is harmonic resonance. PHI, Pi, e.
Last edited by junglelord on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm

junglelord wrote:Well this is just freaking funny. Since I learned the proper understanding of Real Numbers and there geometry and the Law of Casting out Nines, well this is just too funny.
The breath cycle is 9. 9 is the upper zero, the piviot point of +4 and -4.
The fact the sun has a 27 day rotation is a harmonic of the 9.
2+7=9.
<snip>
One other correction, or at least further info for accuracy:
5, 7 and 9

Extreme ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun was known to cause a 27-day expansion-and-contraction cycle by changing the thermosphere's density through heating.

Thayer and his team analyzed data from the German Challenging Minisatellite Payload (CHAMP) and the NASA Advanced composition Explorer satellite and found that the thermosphere also appeared to breathe every five, seven and nine days, "which was unexpected," Thayer said.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... phere.html
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Again, 5, 7, 9.
That is all part of the whole numerical spin cycle relationships I have pieced together.
+4 -4 do not stand alone. Each number has an important relationship to the structure of space.
Also to the relationship to the cycle. Either you believe the ancients and the modern fathers of this thought process or you do not. I do. I guess that makes me Mad. Just like me saying the structure of magnetic fields indicates the dual vortex allows North and North to attract. Themis saw this in 2007. It is unheard of to NASA. I predicited that in the EU by applying the work of Howard Johnson and it was correct. Mad as I am with my spin cycles and structural approach. Nine is the upper zero and the piviot point for Magnetic Fields. Birkeland Tubes are distributed and will have fundamental harmonics as well as the fundamental cord. There is sound and electricity in space. Everything is vibrating and humming. The earth is but a hollow copper sphere.

I at least have a UFT called the Aether Physics Model, a UST *Unified Structure Theory* called Fuller Synergetics that agrees with APM and a USCT *Unified Spin Cycle Theory* from Blaze Labs that fully supports the first two Unified Concepts that so far has a reason for why ALL these things are so. The agreement of three Unified Concepts. Each Complimentary to each other, the Comparative Methodology.

That is much better then not having a clue and also saying it cannot be right....thereby making it a Mad Idea.
:evil:

All of this supported by TreeIncarnation and the Mirror Mind and the I/O Sphere.
A complition of the first three Concepts by having a Unified Consciouness Model called the Mirror Mind which FULLY incorporates the concepts of the first three, purely without predjudice. That was incredible as I saw the same thing after fasting heavily for a year. I conclude I had a awake DMT experience self induced by lots of study and spending a year alone in the wilderness. If I am not at the computer or Playing Drums, I was by the water in the bush
Last edited by junglelord on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Junglelord wrote:I should have reworded that accordingly. Alton denies cyclic relationship and measurement.
When? Where?
Junglelord wrote:Platonic Solids and Sacred Geometry with some Telsa and Blazelabs and APM, and I do understand Spin Cycles of all domains and can relate them at every level, Aether to the Great Attractor.
The same sacred geometry whose shapes are composed of straight lines, which you state do not exist in nature?

The same sacred geometry that says if you put a perfect polyhedron inside the earth and spin it to just the right spot, the vertices come up in "special" places? A better word than "special" would be "convenient".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2008/dec/11/antikythera-first-computer wrote:The idea of an ellipse would have been blasphemy to the ancient Greeks - they were convinced that celestial orbits, which they saw as divine, involved only perfect circles.
Similar to how you seem convinced that there are some kind of "divine" ratios and insist that everything you observe conform to them in some way?

Would you consider modeling some observed relationship without pi, phi, E, or not involving 3, 6, or 9 "blasphemy"? How are you different than the Greeks who insisted on perfectly circular orbits?
Junglelord wrote:The spin Cycles count of 12 is the modern count for all three calanders and all three religions. Why is that?
Alton says just because.
Because it just so happens that the moon completes an orbit around the earth in ~1/12 the time it takes the earth to orbit the sun. Dividing the solar year into 12 parts is a matter of practical convenience for humans.

If we lived on some other planet that took rotated 400 times before it circled its star and had a moon that circled the planet 13 times during this period we'd have a calendar of 400 "days" divided up 13 times into (on average) 30.77 day "months".
Junglelord wrote: Are not all calenders based on sun, moon, day, night> solstice and equinox< seasons?
Of course... how would it be useful otherwise?

We wouldn't create a calendar based on when we saw asteroids fall or when earthquakes happen. We base it on events we come to expect will repeat themselves.
Junglelord wrote:There is no coincidence for these patterns. It is harmonic resonance. PHI, Pi, e.
You're absolutely right. There can be no planet with life whose rotations/motion does not follow the patterns we see in ours! It would be blasphemy.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Junglelord,
A quick reminder of what a five foot latvian said.
"it is not the magnet that creates the magnetic field, but the substance that is flowing through the metal"
i think I remembered that correctly.
Basically by aligning the poles in the metals structure, you will induce the STUFF to be manipulated in their flow directions, those flows are then attracted or repulsed from each other, not the mass of the metal, it's all by field.
He will have then done the self same thing with the coral, thus on a temporary basis the coral will have pushed away from the surface, it will be to do with the resonant cavities in the coral, and simply aligning their content .
this is how the pyramids were built , and all the huge stones moved, it will only be a temporary alteration as the normal flow directions slowly permeate back through.
He will have waited until the flows breathed as you call it , especially with the help of the moon as well.
The geometric points in the sun will be at roughly nine days seperation apart, but they will be again subject to even bigger such breathing from galaxy, ad infirnitum.all imo.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm

altonhare wrote:
Junglelord wrote:I should have reworded that accordingly. Alton denies cyclic relationship and measurement.
When? Where?

right here Alton
measurement always involves a reference standard, which is assumed to be "fixed" or "immutable" etc. This is why I like to keep math/measurement out of physics, which the mainstream "scientists" are incapable of doing.
Junglelord wrote:Platonic Solids and Sacred Geometry with some Telsa and Blazelabs and APM, and I do understand Spin Cycles of all domains and can relate them at every level, Aether to the Great Attractor.
The same sacred geometry whose shapes are composed of straight lines, which you state do not exist in nature?

You Ovbiously have never seen the work of Fuller, Spheres, Vibration and Platonic Solids. Your own personal limits on measurement, cycles, harmonic relationships and even Fuller Synergetics is your own barrier.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord