Gravity and Electrical Transmutation

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Mark Hinton

Gravity and Electrical Transmutation

Unread post by Mark Hinton » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 am

Hello T-bolts Scientists, after viewing a vid on your site by a smart young man, explaining his disapointment with convensional science and his enthusiasm with finding the EU theory, I decieded to post my theory on gravity and electrical transmutation. The first assumtion is that gravity is merly an electric field gradient, electric charge is moving from high potential to areas of lower potenial "nutral mater" . That requires charge to build up and "condense" into atomic structures. With such a process occuring we should expect the Earth and Sun as well as every other astromonical body to continually expand under the influence of electrical forces. The elements forming in the earth somtimes cause havoc when they escape through the crust, even if they bring us gifts like diamonds, methane, helium, petroleum, and uranium. Earths water like other volitiles being accreated is formed from energy not a swillng dust cloud eventually Mars will redevelope it's atomosphere and begin to have glaciers. The flow of this energy is the power that created life, the simplest of life makes tiny magnetic prisms to power its metabolism and take advantage of electric currents deep in the Earth. According to this view "Gravity" would have been lower in the past. This may explain prehistoric megafauna like dinosuars. It is obvious in geology that the ocean basins are new features. I would also expect the rate of exspansion can be determined to have increased over time. By studying the oceanic spreding zones I would predict that the first 25 million yrs. produced less new sea floor than the last 25 mil. in the short history of thier formation. At any rate the EU theory seems to indicate that elements can and do become transmuted electricaly, I think people like Kervran and John Hutchison may vindicated.

Tina

Re: Gravity and Electrical Transmutation

Unread post by Tina » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Interesting theory - I look forward to reading responses 8-) however the idea that lower gravity in the past contributed to the existance of megafauna like dinosuars ignores the microfauna (if there is such a word) co-existing at the same time.

Sovereign

Unread post by Sovereign » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Mark Hinton wrote:The first assumtion is that gravity is merly an electric field gradient, electric charge is moving from high potential to areas of lower potenial "nutral mater" . That requires charge to build up and "condense" into atomic structures.
What is an electric field? What is charge?

Mark Hinton

Unread post by Mark Hinton » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I am not sure I can answer this question with any certainty, but here how I see it... An electric field is the region between areas of different charges. The electric field gradient is another way of saying there is a flow of electric current. Normaly we would associate current with the movement of charged particals, however a magnetic field seems to function by the flow of "virtual photons", according to Hawking. Here in lies the difficulty, magnetic currents don't seem to be dependent on the presence of "particals" to function, and because they penetrate mater were electric currents are blocked. I find that I am attracted to the idea of magnetic monopoles, "whatever those are". So I see all charge as manafestations of the same force viewed from different angles. Charge can be of two types, Polarity and Spin, and current is produced by asymetry of charge distrubution. If I use the analogy of say a (+) charge is a cyclone and a (-) is a anticyclone all you have to do is turn it upside down and the cyclone is the same as the anticyclone, (+) and (-) are the same in that one charge is only meaningful in it's relationship to the oposite charge. Today I read that the e field gradient is so pronounced the drone aircraft use sensors in the wing to level the flight, That mere centimeter changes of elevation are enough to cause the sensors to read the difference and ajust the alerons accordingly.
this is unconfirmed. As far as the ET thoery, Electric Transmutation, In Don Scotts' Electric Sky book it says a guy named Jayant Narlikar came up with a formula that states: mass equals area times time squared. To me that would sugest that the mass usually associated with matter and astronomical bodies, will increase. I don't like asymetric formulas so I imagine an oposite force counteracting the increase of mass so the universe doesn't get too clogged up with chunks. Also I think volume is a better way to exspress this otherwise making holes in a substance and increasing its area would make its mass increase faster?