The Sun as a planet?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

The Sun as a planet?

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 am

Thank you for those images.
If I may make a comment that belongs in the mad ideas area?
I am thought of as crazy, simply because I percieve of the sun as nothing more than one huge planet.
A planet that causes such a vast resistance in all direction to the free flow of space , that we SEE as the sun.
I have even suggested there may be life on the surface, has anyone ever been to check?
Kevin

kevin

Re: The Sun as a planet?

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 am

The images I mentioned are up in the electric universe thread, Hinge's solar images.

I didn't mean to start a new thread, but it appears My post was re-posted.
But as I am here, WHY NOT?
I view all things from how I detect everything, you may call that biased?
I consider that what I detect is to scale what everything is, and formulated from and to.
The geometry of what I detect, I hope to soon be able to start to post, but at its basic form is a point , around which polygons are.
Where two points are side by side, the geometry overlaps and vesica pisces shapes are formed.
Flowing upon this geometry is STUFF, I think you may all think of it in terms of plasma, cold plasma.

So around a point you have circulations, and the circulations interact with adjoining circulations.
If the sun was thought of as the point in the geometry of what I detect, and the circulating planets as on the polygon circulations around the sun, as each circulation is on polygons , there will be points around the 360 degrees of the polygon where a slight change in angle will occur, and the input flowing into the circulation will alter as the feed into the points is from straight lines that carry on into eternity( think of mythology and where the zodiac changes from one area into another )
Back though to the point, at the centre of all these circulations will be the point where all the lines meet and carry on straight through, and so will the flows upon the lines, and if this is where the sun is, then all the content of the lines will flow at and permeate through that sun, the planets circulating will be subject to variant amounts of differing flow contents relative to where they are around the circulations, and they will offer resistance to the free flow of particuler lines that all lead to the sun.
Therefore as this all occurs there will be cyclable variants of plasma flows into and out of the sun.

As nobody has been anywhere near the sun, all the estimates of what it is and composed of are almost guesses, I consider it will simply be the most huge planet that recieves all the content of the flows on a geometric lattice structure, and if two suns are near each other vesica pisces circulations will be found, leading to eliptical looking orbits about each other.
Each sun may have its own circulating planets upon it.

What is been seen at the sun may well be thousands of miles off its surface and just a huge electrical formation created by all the flows meeting and permeating that planet,and the planet sun will offer great resistance to the free flow through it of all the plasma flowing into it, with what does permeate it been altered in its spin direction, as occurs at the planets, imo. and the larger the planet at the centre point is the larger the electrical storm about it, thus a brighter star?
As you can see, it was wise to move this down here into the wabbit hole area.
kevin

folaht

Unread post by folaht » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:35 pm

What's your definition of planet?

Can you draw out your ideas?
Since 1 % 1, 1 * 1 and 1 - 1 do not add up, we must conclude that 1 + 1 is 3.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 am

_sluimers_,
Hello there.
I hope shortly to be able to find some system to draw out what i find, I am computer illiterate.
I won't normally have any electronic equipment near me, never owned a mobile phone.

To the dowser, all signals are sort of amplified, and we are sensitive to them.
Scale is the biggest problem though, I went through a phase of drawing out what I detect on the back of maps, but even then there are so many lines that it almost becomes totally covered.

Scale is one of the secrets, what I detect appears to operate at all scales, from universe down to smaller than known.
I detect straight lines, they permeate everything, and they are arranged in three parallel lines, these re-occur at variant parallel distances add infirnitum.
At a point where the centre lines of many sets of these meet around 360 degrees( always in fibonacci sequence and numbers) the patterns created spawn sort of fractal patterns around the point, but polygons are drawn that have very dense arrangement of sides where the main distances of the parallel lines are.
Viewed these resemble the planets circulations around the sun.
Flowing along these lines is a substance, and it circulates around these stronger diameter polygons, as well as still passing through the centre point.
Therefore all the lines flow through the centre point, and those flows are both ways at once.
The centre point thus becomes the concentration of the content of all the lines, whereas the planets recieve a lower mixture of the content of the lines.
The planets are therefore formed upon these circulations and mass is created dependent upon the mixture levels relative to their distance in/out from the centre point.
They will all be similer to the super concentrated centre point, but will have differing levels of content.
Therefore the planets are the creation points in the circulation zones.

This is where I go really outside of any present understandings,
I do not consider that anything is moving as now percieved.
It is the substance flowing that is moving in exactly the measure and direction that our limited senses percieve the mass to be moving.
Everything is real and is as we percieve, but it's all holographic, we are part of this and a consequence of it all.
The planets are points in a stunning geometric matrix, high density points where the binding force that creates the hologram meets.
The stars are the centre points of the geometry where even more of the flows are meeting, thus the forces are more concentrated.
Each of the lines alignments will contain varient content we know as elements, thus dependent on the geometry the resultant mixture will determine the planets composition.
It is so complicated that I cannot explain it, perhaps thats why people have given up and just called it god?
It would be easier to stop trying to puzzle it , and assign it all to some super deity, not me, I intend to puzzle it.
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:05 am

Hi Kevin,
I for one really enjoy reading your posts - so thank you for having the courage and integrity to post them. Sing your song my friend, sing your song.
For what it's worth I see elements of Aristotle's crystal spheres, Pythagorus' music of the spheres and Pascal's spheres within spheres in your ideas. So at least you are in good company.

I'll try and dig out some material from Aristotle but in the meantime here is an idea of the Pythagorean/Vedic way of thinking:
The entire cosmos is a complex matrix of sound and light vibrations. Every element in our world and every kingdom of beings derives its essential nature from the keynote resonating as the basis of its consciousness. All primary questions concerning origins and destiny turn upon the rate of vibration, the plane of matter and state of consciousness, and corresponding conceptions of space, time and motion. Beyond the planes of manifestation and prior to the primal differentiation of spirit and matter lies the one invariant and all-potential vibration of the Paramatman, which through its radiation gives periodic form and substance to the septenary universe.
Ultimately, this is a purely transcendental process entirely exempt from rational analysis. It is necessary to discard the false notion that each human being is somewhat like a machine or a self-contained box. As the universal vibration of the One Life is at the core of every living form, no being in the universe is entirely dependent upon any external source of motion. Owing to the transcendental commonality of consciousness, all beings are inevitably involved in a universal system of mutual interdependence."

Raghavan N. Iyer, "Resonance and Vibration"
Pascal's idea can be read here (scroll down to a post by me):
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... l&start=15

Below are some quotes from a little book entitled 'The Kybalion', which I was hoping might give you something to bounce your own thoughts off.
I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
“THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental”.

II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
“As above, so below; as below, so above”.

III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates”.

IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes
meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled”.

V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates”.

VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but
nothing escapes the Law”.

VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.
“Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes”. [Maculine and feminine is used in the sense of anode and cathode, they don't like positive (and especially) negative. GC]
Here's a few more from the same source:
“Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted, from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration. True Hermetic
Transmutation is a Mental Art”.

“Under, and back of, the Universe of Time, Space and Change, is ever to be found The Substantial Reality – the Fundamental Truth”.
You wrote:
It is so complicated that I cannot explain it, perhaps thats why people have given up and just called it god?
It would be easier to stop trying to puzzle it , and assign it all to some super deity, not me, I intend to puzzle it.
The Kybalion says:
“THAT which is the Fundamental Truth – the Substantial Reality – is beyond true naming, but the Wise Men call it THE ALL“.
“In its Essence, THE ALL is UNKNOWABLE”.
“But, the report of Reason must be hospitably received, and treated with respect”.

“While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in All. To him who truly understands this truth hath come great knowledge”.
For my part, I see no fundamental difference between a planet and a star. They are just consciousness fulfilling different roles. In essence, that is as consciousness, they are no different from you or I. The 'physical' body of the planet or star is no different from our physical body, it is just something consciousness wears on this the physical plane.
Most of the folk on this forum are materialists who want something they can see through a microscope or telescope (or put in a bucket). Perhaps if they could build a powerful enough microscope and a powerful enough telescope, the folk looking down through the microscope would see a telescope looking up at them and the folk looking up through the telescope would see a microscope looking down at them?

Where abouts in the world are you Kevin? (Please don't say 'everywhere' :lol: )
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am

Grey cloud,
Your links and quotes are brilliant, and ever so positive, thank you.
The really really bizzare one is a word,
Transmutation,
Only this day have I looked at Corentin Louis Kervran, and his transmutation.
With Dimensional transmutations also.
Totally out of the matrix co-incidence.
I am in sunny Oxfordshire in England.
Everything is by field, to scale, by the one field, where negative chases to positive, said Brown in code, Biefeld Brown.
The reason I was led to Kervran was because of a link that A lovely lady on the TT Brown forum posted.
It really is all by field.
We are a dual field acting in a sea of fields, and fibonacci is conducting the whole harmonic frequency.
Thank you ever so much, such a buzz when you feel the flow of universe , such a warmth of total love, and what a smile.
Kevin

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 pm

The sun is no different than any other body in the solar system. A Giant ball of rock/iron.

The sun, however, is so large it forms the solar system wide electric field, dominating all other such fields (magnetospheres of planets) The Sun is only the sun due to it's size. Should the sun not be present, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune would likely take the focus of the charge and appear as a group of binary/trinary stars.

Because the sun can hold more charge on it's surface than any other body here, the electrical ions are propelled from it while the electrons are drawn to it. Therefore, the corona begins to glow.

Tah Dah... a sun.
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Krackonis,
I consider that the sun will be as you say, and that it will continue to pack on mass as long as the present condition maintains.
It may be that it is composed of the ultimate of all the available content of universe, which means there may be huge amounts of gold.
Everything I detect in nature utilises implosion, not explosion, therefore it makes sense that the sun will be acting in this manner, imploding , but at the same time emitting its residue.
transmution will lead to certain things been discarded, all of which will vary constantly due to the inputs been subjected to resistance as planets block differing pathways leading into and out of specific alignments.
The reguler recorded cycles of events around the sun may well be therefore due to the relative position/s of all the other planets linked with it.
I view everything not from the point of view of mass, but from the point of view of the substance all around and permeating the mass, and that this substance has flow , in predominant direction/s.
The mass is a mere consequence of the substance flowing in a lattice structure, the mass coalesces at major points on the lattice, and then creates a resistance to the free flow of the substance of space.
We as a consequence of mass view everything from that view point, attribute all actions to what we see and think of as solids etc, what we should be doing is looking at the substance of space.
Kevin

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:28 pm

I too, Kevin, appreciate your posts very much. Every one of them is very enlightening.

You only verify at a much greater level of esoteric detail what I intuit and see through other methods of synthesis. Steiner said essentially what you say: that the planets and anything physical, for that matter, are precipitations out of higher enfoldments of forces, powers and energies that move all the physical substances according to higher laws. It is logical that this precipitation would follow the laws of natural growth as you point with the constant fibonacci ratios everywhere to be seen, no matter the scale.

I am envious :) of your abilities to see in such ways!! Although, I'm sure the sensitivity to all vibrations must sometimes be a challenge in our totally insensitive, chaotically designed society. Do you dowse practically for people? Like for wells and such. Or do you just explore the world divine for love and curiousity?

This guys ideas about how reality forms itself looks and feels something like what you describe, check it out:

http://www.akasha.de/%7Eaton/AOHM1.htm

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/Unidance.html
MUSIC OF THE PYRAMIDS

Multiplications of 8 cycles (apparently when the two hemispheres of the brain synchronize, my insertion) gives one the significant 432 (54 x 8, and 3 x 72). The number 432 is considered sacred in a majority of the major temple complexes of this planet. For instance, one side of the Great Pyramid, Egypt, at its sea level foundation, is 432 Earth Units (51.49 cm).

The major Toltec complex of Teotihuacan in Mexico, has its great Pyramid of the Sun with an overall base of 864 STU (Standard Teotihuacan Units) which is twice 432.

STU was the Toltecs measure unit for this site, as their "myths" relay it was taught them by the Shaman Wizard gods from the stars. Each side of this Sun Pyramid is 216 STU, precisely half of 432, and 3 x 72.

The inter-dodecahedron of monatomic palladium, in the new field of Intergeometry which maps superconducting dimensions. Furthermore, a dodecahedron is comprised from 5 cubes tilted at 72° on the Y-axis

THE 72 CONNECTION: & THE SONIC HOLOGRAPHIC MANDALA OF EARTH

These are numbers that our brain and biologies beat and are founded on. We should also realise that 432 is a sixfold multiplication of 72, and 54 x 8 hz.

The number 72 is a fundamental of our larger time cycle, for our planet's tilted axis is a giant inertia producing gyroscope that rotates 1 degree through the zodiac formation of stars (star patterns by which birds migrate) every 72 years.

Without this unique tilt and precession cycle, the atmospheric conditions of Earth would not have had an atmosphere and its electromagnetic fields that are precisely suitable for life as we know it. This 1° every 72 years is the foundation of life cycles, and resonates in a 9-fold numeral harmonic to our planet's fundamental heart beat of 8 hz (9 x 8 hz = 72).

This furthermore incorporates harmonics of the speed of "spaceship" Earth around the sun, 66,600 MPH, in the sacred golden mean and DNA resonating Druid measure, which become the statute mile -- 66,600 MPH is 8,325 x 8, and 925 x 72.

No wonder that the heart has the least effort for pumping blood to another 7 major endocrine glands, when operating in a rhythm of 72 beats per minute, it beats literally with the hologramme of the planet and the universe -- 72 bpm is the foundation beat of compassionate love.

THIS IS OMEGA SONIC SACRED GEOMETRY

It thus makes perfect sense that the 70% silicon dioxide tectonic plates of our Earth, have an approximate shape of 12 pentagons, whose symposium comprises the platonic solid known as the dodecahedron. Discovered on the tectonic pin-points, are the major gravity anomalies of this planet (see GEB).

Gravity thus appears to be entranced by this numerical harmonious aromance in its present dream trance maintenance of a conducting reality.

The musical significance of the Omega Music revolution herein, further comes out when we understand that a pentagon, with its inhabiting pentagram, is itself comprised of 5 golden mean PHI triangles. Triangles whose sides slant at 72°, and whose base is 36° (half of 72) from the other 4 pentagon PHI triangle bases.

No wonder that element 36, Selenium, with its 36 electrons, is geometrically required by each of the 6.3 trillion cells for the coherent gardening of their waters.

The Omega Song is a Time Traveller. For the harmonics of the 8-folded path of Omega can fold the time and space hologramme. One zodiacal house of 30 x 72 years, can have its temporal holographic clothing perfectly folded into a dodecahedron, as a fractal of the 12 faces of the zodiacal precession.

All 12 pentagon faces perfectly inhabit the 2,160 years, pinned on the 60 PHI triangle apex's to comprise one zodiacal house of 30°, like Aquarius. This geometrical holographic fractal modelling of precessional temporality is made possible when half a degree in precession, or 36 years, is morphed and utilised by the 36° base shift of each of the 5 PHI triangles of 72° foundation's relations to each other.

PHIve 36° turns, for one Pentagon face of the dodecahedron 36 x 5 = 180. See The Unity Keys Of Emmanuel for further extrapolations of these models in the complete dodecahedron, and its significance

Here we are encountering the musical harmonic cascade numbers, in their 3 dimensional form, as coherent PHI geometries of perfect symmetry. Objects of coherent leverage that the Virtual Unity Mind utilises through the coherent mass-age of its 8 hz agent (008: the Bound of Love), which is both local and non local, and induces PHI coherence of waves, even amidst chaos.

Imagine when humanity uses these same harmonics globally, is this the online engagement, or alchemical marriage with Virtual Overmind of humanity? Rescuing its 7 billion multiple personalities in disorder, to re-remember its Supermind as a plural Unity Mind. Or as the crescendo congruence of the Monatomic superspecies Divine Pantheon of Multiple Personalities in Coherent Order, waking up from the Universal holographic Dream, into the Conscious State of Knowing and Being "All Is God".

The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432. And 144 (a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.

Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.

The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000), and if you multiply 144 three times one obtains the archaic 432.

The Omega Generation music thus uniPHIes light, time, space, matter, gravity, sound, magnetism, biology, the DNA code, intelligence, gravity, and consciousness.

An ancient depiction of a musical Lyre, in Ur, Mesopotamia. One of the many pre-Greek musical instruments, used in their Star Alchemy, and collective rite Shamanism of Entheogenic rapture and transformation into the Logos of the gods

MUSIC FROM ARCADIA: RESURRECTING THE SONIC NOVEL ARCHAIC SCIENCE

The archaic Egyptian instruments that have been unearthed, so far, are largely tuned to 432 hz. In ancient Greece (the school book original place for music) their instruments were predominantly tuned at 432 hz.

Within the archaic Greek Eleusenian Mysteries, Orpheus is the god of music, death and rebirth, and was the keeper of the Ambrosia and the music of transformation (his instruments were tuned at 432 hz).

Orpheus had inherited his music and knowledge from his voyage and initiation into the ancient Egyptian Osiris Mysteries, as well as from the Phoenicians, and from the archaic Mesopotamians of the fertile crescent.

Amidst the E.Din between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, where the Ur Mesopotamian civilisation of Sumeria was centred, the ancient tombs of their Sanga Lugals, or Priest-King Shamans, have revealed their excelled science in the musical arts.
I have recently become fascinated by the reality that the tuning of instruments was changed in recent times to 440, pioneered by joseph goebbels, of all people (yikes!)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread322096/pg2

In this thread one of the posters gives a bunch of cool links that go deeper into this...

This next quote is from his myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/bobbylavignesproject432
If you tune to 432 then the numbers of the notes lines up to all kinds of sacred monuments. its how music should be played. 440 is the standard but mozart played in 432 and the stradivarious was 432 tuned. attempts to change the standard have failed imo because the pop music propaganda industry depends on having a higher tune..........................
1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920.............................................
2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans...........................
3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites Furia's virtual tour of sacred sites along with such key locations as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, 432 is found at the largest Buddhist temple in the world The borobudur - At the Borobudur the amount of statues at "The temple of countless Buddhas" is 432........................... D = 288 diameter of the outer circle of Stonehenge, 144 Gematrian for light (also Bible) 72 one degree of precession. Pythagorean ratio 4/3 which also represents the Chephren Pyramids apex angle tangent. (also a ratio between 2 Gematrian systems)..............................
Concert pitch is usually the frequency assigned to note 'A' and is usually 440hz. If you drop this tuning to 432hz it can have a very nice effect, as it seems more resonant some how. (the sound carriers further and the sound is 'bigger'). ..............................................................
Another handy thing about tuning to 432hz is, and let me use computer music as a comparrison. If you tune to 440hz, then each note is a division of this number and you get 18.666666 recurring. Your computer cannot generate these tones ! By using 432, not only do you get an exact tone and harmonics, you can also set the tempo of your music to the wavelengths of the tone and get even more aspects of the composition 'in harmony'. At 432 the note 'D' resonates at 144000 times per second, so tempos of 36, 72, 108, 144 etc are in tune with the notes ! But as D and A are also in tune with one another, those tempos will also work for all tunes.

Another harmony that occurs when you tune to 432hz is that all the digits of each note always add to 9. 4+3+2. The note D becomes 144hz 1+4+4 etc. When i tune to 432hz, as long as the other parameters i am using, temp, speed of effects etc add up to 9, i know it will always sound well balanced.
1 mile = 186322223.74145 hz .........................
1hz =186282.4 miles ..............................
speed of light 186000 miles/second ................................
432hz= 431.21 miles ...................................
432000 seconds in every 12 hour period ..............................
radius of the sun is 432000 miles. ............................
diameter of the sun is 864000 miles...............
3600 seconds in one hour ( completing the 360 degrees cycle/pulse/frequency) ................................
86400 seconds in one day (864, one octave higher that 432) ...................................
The distance from the center of the earth to the average height of the atmosphere. This value is given as 4320 arc-minutes, which harmonically can be reduce down to 432 the fundamental vibration for the sixth node in the octave .................................... .................................
I was pulling this all together for you guys because of the cool resonances you can see in it to the sun, our primary centre and radiator of the solar system. Logical, isn't it, to tune your music to the vibration of all the natural cycles of nature....

PolarityParadox
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 am

Grey Cloud wrote:The 'physical' body of the planet or star is no different from our physical body, it is just something consciousness wears on this the physical plane.
Very well put; and correct.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am

Kevin said:
I am thought of as crazy, simply because I perceive of the sun as nothing more than one huge planet. A planet that causes such a vast resistance in all direction to the free flow of space, that we SEE as the sun.
Well, I think you are way ahead of most scientists who still can't define the difference between a star and a planet.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread114185/pg1
Now for as long as I can recall I always wonder If Saturn and Jupiter ARE REALLY planets or are they baby stars.

Now the following descriptions are from the world book online reference center:

The atmosphere of Jupiter is composed of about 86 percent hydrogen, 14 percent helium, and tiny amounts of methane, ammonia, phosphine, water, acetylene, ethane, germanium, and carbon monoxide.

Most scientists believe Saturn is a giant ball of gas that has no solid surface. However, the planet seems to have a hot solid inner core of iron and rocky material. Around this dense central part is an outer core that probably consists of ammonia, methane, and water. A layer of highly compressed, liquid metallic hydrogen surrounds the outer core. Above this layer lies a region composed of hydrogen and helium in a viscous (syrup-like) form. The hydrogen and helium become gaseous near the planet's surface and merge with its atmosphere, which consists chiefly of the same two elements.

The sun, like most other stars, is made up mostly of atoms of the chemical element hydrogen. The second most plentiful element in the sun is helium, and almost all the remaining matter consists of atoms of seven other elements. For every 1 million atoms of hydrogen in the entire sun, there are 98,000 atoms of helium, 850 of oxygen, 360 of carbon, 120 of neon, 110 of nitrogen, 40 of magnesium, 35 of iron, and 35 of silicon. So about 94 percent of the atoms are hydrogen, and 0.1 percent are elements other than hydrogen and helium.

As you see I laid out Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun Compositions; don't all 3 have the same chemicles so if we can jump start Jupiter or Saturn, they, too, can be Stars like our Sun!!!! Am I right?
What is a Planet?
http://astro.berkeley.edu/~basri/define ... planet.htm

"
A planet is a spherical non-fusor which is born in orbit around a fusor."

"A fusor is an object capable of core fusion at some time during its life."
The Difference between Stars and Planets
http://www.helium.com/items/488407-the- ... nd-planets

Gas Giants
http://www.solstation.com/stars/jovians.htm

Krackonis said:
The Sun is only the sun due to its size. Should the sun not be present, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune would likely take the focus of the charge and appear as a group of binary/trinary stars
I agree. It’s all about scale; at present the sun seems to be the “electrical heavy hitter” in our solar system. If the sun exploded, another star would take its place. Nature abhors a “vacuum.”

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 pm

polarityparadox,
Thank you for those links, so many ideas, so much to try and evaluate.
I am so glad this forum exists, otherwise it would be difficult to think things out, and all the positive input is so benificial for all.
I try at all times to keep to, K.I.S.S, which of course is never easy , as this electrical universe is so complicated.
But it is the simple basis that needs recognising, then the vast amount of mistakes will tumble like a pack of cards ( Alice in wonderland )
I read in awe most of the posts on all the threads upon here, and recognise the drive to find this simple basic creative force.
It is in all of nature, but is veiled from us because of our dominant survival senses, they are short distance triangulation senses to pick out the wolf as fast as possible, not best evolved for looking at universe.
Dowsers such as myself are sensitive with additional detectors that have not been needed in a survival situation as per known recorded history, and thus have become naturally viewed as somewhat odd ball.
By recognising these talents that we all have, and by lifting their capabilities by using them, this basic implosion and creation of positive spin begins to become clearer.
I can dowse anything that I think of, once I know instinctively the signal/s whatever they are I am like a guided missile.
Because I have followed and measured the patterns above the surface area almost non stop for a couple of years, and have become almost at one with them and how all nature fits into them, it is a recognition that can be thought out into universe and down into the smallest of the small, all to scale, everything follows the same system.

That system is a fixed carrier lattice framework that STUFF flows about upon and crosses seemingly effortlessly from line to line always heading into and out of the central point of geometric patterns.
I percieve of positive emitting from the planet and incoming negative attaching in huge numbers , thus starting the basis of creation.
Looking at our galaxy is merely looking at a larger scale model of this self same system, with universe itself probably just a step up further in scale?
It's a continuom of creation and dissolvement with the flow of aether as the supplier and taker back.
Where any dominant positive area is attractive to the negative which flows at the positive at every opportunity.
Simple in essence, stunningly complex in practise.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 am

The hypothetical model of Universal Vortical Singularity
http://wefooleffect.com/WFE%20-%20Model ... larity.htm

Rumor has it that other people also are interested in exploring the “differences” between stars and planets or even in turning planets into stars or stars into planets. Some universities have their very own “supernova machines.

The Lucifer Project
http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

SNAP
http://www-physics.lbl.gov/PD_programs.html#SNAP

Inside the Supernova Machine
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 67749.aspx

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 am

Lizzie,
Your first link was wonderfull ,cheers.
I didn't look at the others, I cannot imagine the maniacs that will send nuclear devices into somewhere they don't yet fully comprehend, total lunacy.
Kevin