Plasma and the Military

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Plasma and the Military

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Sad as it may be, much of the technology we now employ on a daily basis has been developed by the military, and trickles down to the lesser world if and when they feel that a particular development offers little strategic advantage to themselves, or little threat to them if made available to their enemies.
The home microwave oven was a military development, and companies such as Luxim are using some principles the military worked on years ago to produce some high efficiency light sources.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/04 ... ed-cfl.php

I found a couple of sites that give an idea of what the military have done with plasma, but wouldn't it be nice to know what they are presently up to.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/05/p ... er_uf.html

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/04/a ... plasm.html

I really feel that some UFO sightings, especially those close to military bases could be high tech illusions, but am also open to the idea of a more advanced races/species using plasma to drive their vehicles. Ooops, straying into mad ideas territory!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Stiennon

HAARP as weather control weapon

Unread post by Stiennon » Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 am

Another article on the Alaska based ionospheric test platform, HAARP. This one claiming it is for the weaponization of weather. http://www.theecologist.org/archive_det ... nt_id=1215

shrunkensimon

Re: HAARP as weather control weapon

Unread post by shrunkensimon » Wed May 28, 2008 12:24 pm

I've heard lots of ideas about HAARP, and im sure if it is being used in an esoteric immoral fashion there are many other stations like it, throughout the US and possibly in other nations.

What concerns me is that this isn't being debated in the public domain, when probing the ionosphere with energy could potentially affect every person on the planet, and possibly the planet itself!

double_e2

Unread post by double_e2 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:21 am

Here is an interesting statement on haarp and earthquakes from Ben Fulford in Japan:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=InV0cVH6KZc

Youtube has some other videos on this subject.

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Sat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm

I can certainly entertain HAARP being able to do all sorts of things...

In fact I frequently think that the recent and very obvious co-opting of EU concepts and principals in the mainstream (when they cannot create any sort of real answer to the data--naturally ignoring the main point--Electricity).. along with the labeling EU/PU adherents as "Quacks" - "Loons" - "Crackpots"- "ETC" ..

Is because the proverbial "They" along with their handy tool which is a sleeping giant wall of ignorance known as the status quo... need to keep the real nature of nature under wraps ... so they can perhaps have the edge when it comes to global power.. Who knows what concepts Tesla had in his notes when he died and they came in and swooped them all up...for free.

Being able to initiate nature as a weapon... is a very powerful card to have... It is so powerful it is 99% invisible..

However...

Mr. Fulford... strikes me as a deranged maniac.. who is trying to weave truths and realities into his own grandiose fantasy..

So he needs to have a bit more cred before I take what he says as a valid... regardless I never toss the baby out with the bathwater...

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 am

Link to post on another thread here with interesting video

HAARP can be a weapon, who knows what it is truly being used for. I do have my own theories on this, as Electromagnetic fields have some incredible effects on people.

All I can say is when the poop hits the fan, (an this may be very soon, even this year) don't be surprised to see ET's in the skies claiming to be our saviors... It just might be the HAARP Jedi mind trick. ;) More on this will be in my first graphic novel currently in the works.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

GaryN

Re: Plasma and the Military

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Another hint at the potential of plasma weaponry:

http://www.navysbir.com/04_1/63.htm

I wonder just how far the military has scaled-up their plasma toys?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Lloyd

HAARP & Ovens

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 pm

- Have you read Nick Beggich's book, Angels Don't Play This HAARP? It covers a lot of patents, including Tesla's, that are being used by the military. One use of the HAARP antenna array in Alaska is to heat up the ionosphere to make it convex in a small area so they can focus beams of energy to many places on Earth. Other effects may include "global warming" etc.
- Microwave ovens aren't such a great invention for human use. They destroy much of the nutritional value of foods and the ovens often leak enough to cause serious harm to those nearby when they're turned on. I have a radiation detector, which showed that my parents' oven was leaking badly. They got a new one, but I suggested that they not use one at all.
- I don't think the military had much connection to the proliferation of cell phones, but they're one of the most dangerous inventions yet. Dr. Mercola says there will likely be hundreds of thousands of new cases of brain tumors in just 2 years. See http://mercola.com. He says they do much other damage to the body besides causing tumors. They cause leakage in the blood-brain barrier, which leads to Alzheimers-like problems. They also cause metal toxicity in cells throughout the body. I have info on EM Radiation at http://freewebs.com/emr2.
- I think it's highly likely that much of such technology is intended for genocide, because the highest echelons of the upper class seem worried to death about human overpopulation, which is why I think the neocons have been so reckless about starting wars and promoting use of nuclear weapons etc.
- Dr. Len Horowitz has a lot of info at http://tetrahedron.org. He's written about AIDS, Ebola, Mad Cow Disease, Chemtrails etc, showing excellent evidence for his dire conclusions.

blurt

Unread post by blurt » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 pm

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 am

here is a quote from the link above
Dr Graham Phillips: Now the thing that strikes me about the plasma thruster is that it is incredibly simple in principle. Basically there are a couple of copper coils on the outside and inside here is a glass tube. Now gas, in this case argon gas, is squirted into one end of the tube. Inside it’s turned into a plasma by bombarding it with radio waves. So it’s the same sort of principle as heating water in a microwave – you bombard the water with microwaves – here you’re using radio waves to create the plasma. Once that’s done the magnetic field created by the coils pushes the plasma in that direction which creates thrust pushing the spacecraft this way.

Narration: The key to the drive is creating the right shaped magnetic field with the copper coils. The magic shape is like a cone. This pushes the plasma out the back with maximum thrust. Building the thruster was a great moment for the scientists. Because there were people who doubted that it would ever work right?
Notice the coil formation. It reminds me of the Tesla cone coil structure of the New York and Colorado lab. Structure and function cannot be seperated, therefore the quantum structure that controls a function can also control the same function in the macroscale. It does not matter if its longitudinal current or plasma.....
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Well, the black ops people most likely filched all of Tesla’s papers after his death. I am sure they have been developing anti-gravity and plasma driven flying vehicles since that time.

Indian designs plasma-driven flying saucer
http://nri.in.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-d ... id=1454732

Unreal Aircraft
http://www.unrealaircraft.com/gravity/aurora.php

junglelord

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

<moved from EU - Planetary Science board; for those who wish to discuss ... the rest of the story.... mod>

I have a question, who FUNDS, runs, owns and operates HAARP?
Since we cannot talk about the IMC, this so called lala land, then I have to ask my question first.
Strange New Air Force Facility Energizes Ionosphere, Fans Conspiracy Flames

Luckily, the senior senator from Alaska, Ted Stevens, enjoyed a reputation for inserting projects into the federal budget to benefit his home state, most notoriously a $223 million bridge from the town of Ketchikan to, well, not much of anyplace. In 1988, the researchers sat down with Stevens and assured him that an ionospheric heater would be a bona fide scientific marvel and a guaranteed job creator, and it could be built for a mere $30 million. "He provided some congressional money, some pork money," Papadopoulos says. "It was much less than the bridge to nowhere." Just like that, the Pentagon had $10 million for ionospheric heater research.

Now the scientists had some startup cash, but they also needed hardware—and for that, they had to enlist the military. In a series of meetings in the winter of 1989-90, the field's leading lights, including Papadopoulos, pitched the Navy and the Air Force. Haarp, they asserted, could lead to "significant operational capabilities." They'd build a giant phased antenna array that would aim a finely tuned beam of high- frequency radio waves into the sky. The beam would excite electrons in the ionosphere, altering that spot's conductivity and inducing it to emit its own extremely low frequency waves, which could theoretically penetrate the earth's surface to reveal hidden bunkers or be used to contact deeply submerged submarines.

That last app caught the military's attention. Communicating with military subs thousands of miles away, under thousands of feet of ocean, requires ultralow frequencies, and that requires whomping-big antennas. To do it, the Navy had built an array in the upper Midwest that transmits its signal through bedrock, but its construction required razing 84 miles' worth of hundred-foot-wide path through wilderness, including a national forest. It drove local environmentalists crazy. But who would protest an ephemeral antenna in the sky?

Of course, the scientists said, you'd need a brand-new, state-of-the-art ionospheric heater to see if any of this was even feasible. The Pentagon somewhat reluctantly went for it—and began using Stevens' earmarked cash to fund the appropriate studies.
If they are funding running, operating and they designed this facility, then I got to ask who is lala?
:?
I think its impossible to say the conversation is restricted from discussion of the operational motivation of the people that actually have financial motivation to explore this science....I therefore respectfully will bow out. Good luck with that artifical one dimensional analysis.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Tzunamii

Re: High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

Unread post by Tzunamii » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am

HAARP Holes in Heaven video, its in 6 parts on youtube.
I don't know how much is baby, & how much is bathwater, but both are there to some degree, with the favor, I believe, leaning toward baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNrL9o7mh-M

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 am

How funny. Anyway....I never said what HAARP did, or could do, I made NO statements about weather control, or any other exotic use (so how my post got sent to weather control is beyond me?_), but what I did point out is that it is funded, driven, owned and operated by the military.

So it is a military device.

To then say to discuss the military uses of such a device must be excluded, is near sighted at best. (for instance, military submarine communications). To move the post was disengenuous, as I made no observations beyond who owns and runs and operates and funds HAARP. I have now made the statement twice, please leave it in the proper thread.

Thanks.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Well I for one do not think that HAARP is a weather control system, so why my post are here is beyond me.
But the movement of my post to this thread, would indicate I think, I thought, or had some agenda in that direction. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The moderater stated that MILITARY application is not for discussion. I find that impossible because it is a military system. It is not logical to have my posts in this thread. I merely state that the funding and use of the facility is military, not commercial. That is not a crime, is it? Nor is it a conspiracy theory, it is fact. It insuates nothing.

The direction of funding for various contracts, and by who, is what interested me lately (due to a book I am reading and the information it has chronolgically displayed between 1952-1958 and electrogravitic research and public documents), and I guess that is too much evidence for what ever reason to be practical discussion towards the very SCIENCE that drives that FUNDING. Trying to seperate the results, from the intent is comical. Trying to then pigeon hole that simple process into some "lala" scene is ingenous. The military has the most advanced physical systems and understanding of physics and it is classified. So talking about it will always step on someones toes.
:roll:

Follow the money and you will find the most interesting things. To me the massive funding machine is proof of a world of physics that is not public knowledge. So our discussion are futile anyway....merely pissing in the wind.
Thanks for listening. :D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord