NASA's Spitzer detects Graphene Suggesting EM Cosmology

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

quantauniverse

NASA's Spitzer detects Graphene Suggesting EM Cosmology

Unread post by quantauniverse » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

NASA's Spitzer telescope recently detected planar C24 graphene molecules, along with C60 and C70 buckyballs, in the Magellanic cloud satellite galaxy of the milky way. The milky way is 0.46% carbon by mass, which is a very significant amount, considering that graphene organizes and carries electric and magnetic fields, and moves electrons increasingly faster in earth's lab vacuums near absolute zero. Graphene under strain creates very strong magnetic fields in outer space. Lasers without phony black holes in earth labs transform graphene into buckyballs, and form buckyballs. Scientists say the graphene forms in supernovae winds called planetary nebulae, that have strong magnetic fields and plasma bubbles expanding hundreds of light years across. Electron Holography photos by the TEM technique, shows that carbon nanotubes resemble GALAXIES without black holes having electric and magnetic field lines. Graphene is transparent and only recently with new techniques has it and buckyballs been detected in outer space. It is an excellent conductor of electricity, and strongly suggest that outer space is organized by carbon atoms, including carbon nanotubes where buckyballs fit inside, and have high spins and interactions, that produce vast electric currents and magnetic fields. The cosmic web of plasma filaments, is likely magnetically confined without phony dark matter components, but with carbon atoms including carbon nanotubes with hollowed centers that can hold huge volumes of hydrogen gas. Buckyballs are dimensional fractal entities, and a new Electromagnetic cosmology rules the Universe. Please see story with photos and links at:
http://HOLOGRAPHICGALAXY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lloyd

Re: NASA's Spitzer detects Graphene Suggesting EM Cosmology

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

* You need to join the NPA, like the TB team has, if you haven't already.
* Here's what most impressed me from your article.
Exobiology and Cosmology Implications:
(1) Water becomes liquid forming clusters and beads near absolute zero temperature by contacting carbon nanotubes.
* That's some HUGE implication. Isn't it? Water in space might be liquid, if associated with carbon nanotubes. Doesn't that suggest that some forms of life can exist in space?
(2) Graphite Dust + CO + H ---> (yields) Carbon Nanotubes .
(3) Graphene Nanobubbles likely fills outer space, and GRAPHENE UNDER STRAIN CREATES INCREDIBLY STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS.
(4) Electrons in vacuum near absolute zero like in outer space move at increasingly higher speeds in earth labs on GRAPHENE in ways that MIMIC THE MOVEMENTS OF PHOTONS.
* Those also sound huge, but in a more vague way to me. Want to go into more detail with us?
* I like this quote too.
Single-stranded DNA and carbon nanotubes are chemically compatible and readily self-assemble into DNA-carbon nanotubes hybrids, including helical wrapping. DNA spontaneously binds to carbon nanotubes by attractive interactions between the DNA BASES and the nanotube sidewall.

601L1n9FR09

Unread post by 601L1n9FR09 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Quantauniverse, I just clicked on your link.
Two words.
WOW!

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

quantauniverse.

Actually the headline is:
"HAS GRAPHENE BEEN DETECTED IN SPACE?"
http://www.noao.edu/news/2011/pr1103.php

(awaiting lab-based spectroscopy, which isn't currently feasible),
but i do like your thoughts on galactic carbonics and the drift of your website.

Please keep us posted

s

quantauniverse

Alfven Galaxy Model and Exobiology

Unread post by quantauniverse » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Alfven said the spiral arms of galaxies carry electric currents, which spin wrap in and around the galactic disk that is 2% heavy element by mass, and that produce vast magnetic fields. The outer 10% galaxy mass of halo stars are depleted of heavy elements, because vast magnetic fields and bubbles pervade space in these regions without dark matter. It seems logical that electric currents are carried by interacting carbon nanotubes in the spiral arms of galaxies by supernova winds. Nanodroplets of water that contact graphene sheets form complex structures, including knots, rings and other formations through rapid bending, folding, sliding, rolling of material. Most of the structure and heavy elements of a galaxy is in the galactic disk, where electric currents shape galaxies. Ancient extinct civilizations that lived on destroyed planets, might have a little amount of their DNA floating around in outer space inside carbon nanotubes. DNA might be very common in outer space, and readily self-assemble inside carbon nanotubes that contain buckyballs, at locations where most water is found, such as in the galactic disk regions. Thank you very much for all the wonderful compliments about my story.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

* I believe amino acids, which make proteins, have been found on some meteorites. If water associated with carbon nanotubes can remain liquid in space, it seems that life-forms might exist there too. If that is so, one would naturally wonder if it's even possible for intelligent life to evolve there.

phyllotaxis

Unread post by phyllotaxis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

quantum, when I clicked on the link to your blog just now, it takes me to a page saying no such blog exists.
Spooky action at a distance.