Eclipsing Cepheid Falsifies Stellar Evolution Theory

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Goldminer

Re: Eclipsing Cepheid Falsifies Stellar Evolution Theory

Unread post by Goldminer » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Sure, I can make it trivially simple for you! Just read his two books; you can check them out from your local library, unless you live in the Antarctic, the Gobi Desert or some such place. [maskurl=http://metaresearch.org/publications/books/SeeingRed-Arp.asp]Seeing Red
and Quasars, Redshifts and Controversies, where he documents all the abuse he has endured. Since you seem to be so outspoken about the consensus view, I am surprised you haven't availed yourself of these resources. As is the case with Robitaille's article, Arp's work stands on its own. I repeat: the abuse is well documented. You can gloss all you want; any concerned, unbiased reader can judge for themselves!

I sense a disturbance in the farce.

Nereid

Unread post by Nereid » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 am

Goldminer wrote:Sure, I can make it trivially simple for you! Just read his two books; you can check them out from your local library, unless you live in the Antarctic, the Gobi Desert or some such place. Seeing Red and Quasars, Redshifts and Controversies, where he documents all the abuse he has endured.
Thanks for this.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:13 am

Code: Select all

...The reasons why Arp's research is not accepted by the standard model is still the debate 
no debate necessary, ... its nothing personel against Arp, all E/U academics are treated the same, .. because to let anyone get their foot in the door will open the way for all others, and if that happens and the research is allowed to operate in an open unfetted enviroment , it would not be long before science found the holy grail ala Tesla,... how to tap into the "circuit", bringing the system to its knees,.. and we cant have that :twisted:

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm

serious question: with the red-shift being shown to have (unknown?) factors as to its function ... how does the "blue-shift" behave? ... as per its normal description or are there anomalies there also?

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 am

kiwi wrote:serious question: with the red-shift being shown to have (unknown?) factors as to its function ... how does the "blue-shift" behave? ... as per its normal description or are there anomalies there also?
According to Arp's "embryology" of Quasars, they stepwise blue shift into conventional galaxies, i.e. spectral red shift is youth, blue spectral shift, relatively speaking, is adulthood. Intrinsic red shift is the evidence, the "embryology" deduces from Arp's extensive work with QSOs. The consensus coreligionists wish to dissuade unbelievers from even thinking of such things!

Doppler shift is still part of the equation, it's just not the whole story. When spectral red shifted QSOs are obviously associated with less spectral red shifted objects, intrinsic red shift is present.
I sense a disturbance in the farce.