Just recieved Symbols of an Alien Sky

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Tzunamii

Just recieved Symbols of an Alien Sky

Unread post by Tzunamii » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:48 am

(from another post)*
davesmith_au wrote:Much more can be learned of the Saturn Theory now that the NEW DVE Symbols of an Alien Sky is released. It can be purchased through Mikamar Publishing at http://www.mikamar.biz/book-info/sas-a.htm.
I received my copy in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't be happy enough :D
There are few things in someones life that has the possibility to induce a paradigm shift in ones world view, and this is one of them.
Mr. Talbott has put together a documentary that is an absolute joy to watch if your already familiar with the subject, and easy to digest if your not.
It's broken down into digestible chapters that teach you a layman's knowledge of the comparative mythological process, as well as its relation to the Electric Universe.
I'll be getting a couple more copies for my friends and family, as I've learned that I usually don't get my Mikamar videos back very easily.
This is one I'd rather them keep and pass along.
Cant wait for part 2!

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Re: Just recieved Symbols of an Alien Sky

Unread post by davesmith_au » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 am

Nice review Tzunamii, I'm sure it's better than anyone would have ever hoped for! See my new Thunderblog.

Cheers, Dave.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster