Zyxzevn's interpretation of quantumphysics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

Zyxzevn's interpretation of quantumphysics

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:27 am

The complex system of Quantum mechanics can be regarded in many different ways.
It is very complex: What does a Hamilton operator do exactly? What does probability mean?
If we look at the formulas we can't get much of a model from it.

But we can look at it a different way.
We can see that a particle has a super-position state in which it follows the quantum-laws.
In this super-position state it resonates with itself. It resonates with its potential and
kinetic energy, as if in a parallel space.
It gets out of this state when it moves from one environment to the other.
It is called: "when it gets observed". But it is actually when an electron or photon
reaches an instrument and becomes part of the atom-structure of that instrument.
There is no observer here. It is only a transition from one environment to the other, and
in both environments the "same" electron is in a super-position state.
My model is very simple indeed. And I am still following the exact formulas.

This model can also describe the processes that involve this movement of one structure to the other.
It happens in the growing of crystals, like in snow. Or it happens in a laser, where all photons synchronize.
It may be active in superconductivity. It could happen all the time in many physical processes.
It can be seen as the inverse of entropy. Instead of creating more chaos, it creates more order.

How can we calculate it. I don't know, but it is actually partially defined in the quantum-formula.
The probability of a particle is defined by Schrödinger's formula, by taking the absolute value of
the complex outcome. The complex number does also have phase component. This is never used,
at least I never used it. But it hints at a phenomenon that is connected with that. It is similar to other
imaginary numbers in physics. Whenever we find them, there usually is another "force" active.

The only thing is that I added a parallel space in quantum physics, which contains the super-state of
the particles. We can observe such parallel spaces, by comparing the behavior of super-position state
particles and non-super-position state particles in electric or magnetic forces. We will see
that they behave differently.
Examples: magnetic shielding does not work in super-position state.
And biological processes are more efficient using super-position state atoms.

Accepting that there is a parallel space for the super position, it is not hard to imagine that there
are multiple levels of such parallel spaces. These may contain simpler descriptions of
the weak and strong nuclear forces. And it explains why particles in
these spaces contain much more energy (are heavier).

So by removing the mystics in quantum physics, we get something that is observable in
physical phenomena. It definitely defines a parallel space in which the super-position state
of a particle is active. But it also hints at something that is connected to the synchronicity
of the particles involved in a certain sub-space.
And if I look at the biological processes that use super-position state, this interpretation
may provide important clues at what is behind those processes.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Sparky

Re: Zyxzevn's interpretation of quantumphysics

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 am

So by removing the mystics in quantum physics,
We get quantum silence! ;) :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 am

Foreigner here. Read: "Mysticism" in stead of "Mystics".
But silence would be good. :D
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Hey Zyxzevn:

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out David Harriman's brilliant history lesson on how philosophy has affected physics:
https://estore.aynrand.org/p/387/the-p ... 3-download

The lecture only costs $4.49 (US DOLLARS).

Quantum Mechanics is the last lecture of 5, but be sure to listen to all 4 lectures in sequence: the progression is very important. I am not a physicist, but I am impressed by Harriman's arguments. The history of quantum mechanics (and all of "modern physics") is a serious attack on same.

If you don't like Ayn Rand, don't worry about it: this is 99.9% David Harriman