Lakovsky multiwave oscillators for cells

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

philalethes

Lakovsky multiwave oscillators for cells

Unread post by philalethes » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:00 pm

The "old" Rife stuff and other electrical researchers never goes away.
This site has some interesting articles, and not so inconveniently also sells these "generators."
https://altered-states.net/index2.php?/lmwo/lmwo.htm

I am far from a "skeptic" on this stuff cuz I knew old radionics guys who had great success with their tissue vials and "scalar" broadcasts. I have an old Astropulse Rife-Crane style machine with hand-held metal cylinders. Lent it to a friend who had some mysterious wasting disorder in which she lost weight from 130 down to 80 lbs. She has had Lyme in the past, went through the regular docs, plus her chiro, reiki, and some other electro-stuff. Parasite herbs, even a colonoscopy. Her gut would tighten up, get severely constipated and could not eat much of anything.
In the midst of this she used my "Rife" and it kept her open. Can't say why, this is anecdotal.

Nonetheless, read on:

"Lakovsky
Tesla’s suggestions were taken up in earnest by George Lakhovsky, who perceived that the twisted-filament, coil-like structures within all living cells constitute ultramicroscopic circuits "capable of oscillating electrically over a wide scale of very short wavelengths."

"Lakhovsky believed that living cells are batteries; the nucleus holds the positive charge and the cytoplasm carries the negative. If cells were irradiated with a range of electromagnetic oscillations, they could be "recharged" and thus rejuvenated. A range of frequencies is necessary because the cell and its parts respond to different frequencies.

Previously, it has only been possible to measure electric fields across cell membranes, not within the main bulk of cells, so scientists didn't even know cells had an internal electric field.Human Cells have Electric Fields as Powerful as Lighting Bolts "-http://cista.net/health/It's%20Electrif ... ond_files/