Peratt petroglyphs

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Peratt petroglyphs

Unread post by moses » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 pm

I always wondered how people in the northern hemisphere could see effects over the south magnetic pole. Now it has occurred to me that the current could flow from the Sun past Earth and onwards away from the Sun. Perhaps the magnetic field of Earth could alter this flow somewhat but if the current was more or less in the ecliptic then people from both the northern and southern hemispheres could see the effects in the direction of the south magnetic pole.

And some of the effects were more likely from a current running between Mars and Venus, say, because of the angle of perspective. After all if there was a large current running past the Earth then there would be large currents running between Mercury and Venus for example, as well as Jupiter and Saturn being lit up. This is without considering the possibility of planets being in different orbits to today's.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Re: Peratt petroglyphs

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:17 pm

Peratts own calculations for the column of plasma (3 ball shaped plasmoids) stretching/bending away from the South Pole were located at distances of 165,000, 190,000, and 435,000 miles below the South Pole. The bend in the column allowed the destinations to be glimpsed even at far northern latitudes on a daily basis.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:33 pm

I should have looked into the subject further. Like contributions from Rens and Jno Cook. However one obvious possibility seems to be missing: The magnotail of Earth.

If the double layer of the magnotail got lit up in glow mode then there may have been waves that produced brighter sections of the magnotail. And if the current was divided into 28 or 56 parts then there would have appeared a column that looked a lot like Stonehenge, and at the distances Peratt calculated.

However as Jno Cook shows, this is a big subject.
Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:46 pm

I don't think anyone has suggested that it ever appeared independently of Earth being outside of Saturn's plasmasphere, which might answer the absence of Earth's Magnetosphere being prescribed during its occurrences. (but I'm just venturing a guess) Some researchers use 3854bc ...others the more traditional 4000-4100bc range for its disappearance (when Saturn ceased its glow mode) If I remember correct Perratt used a general 10,000bc - 2500bc timespan of its possible observation. Jno and the Olmecs probably are correct in assigning it to 10,900-8349bc.

One common misunderstanding is that it was visually observed over incredibly long spans of duration, but much like the Pheonix Bird it inspired - the column grew, changed shapes and died (sinking back into the earth) and resurrected itself a number of times.

From Jno:
There will be an urge for the Thunderbolts group to move their polar column and standing sphere to the south -- or to ignore and invalidate it. But Peratt had elucidated nothing with respect to Mars or Venus, and, in fact, these entities never show up among the 4,000,000 petroglyphs which were collected. They do show up in later physical models -- the henges of Northwestern Europe -- and as petroglyphs which the Saturnians have identified as representing Saturn standing above the north horizon.

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:46 pm

I don't want to buy into all that Saturn stuff. I would like to follow up on the magnotail being the column and source of the Stonehenge model. If it was a pretty wide Birkeland Current that passed Earth and followed the double layers of the magnotail of Earth then as the magnotail narrowed then the most stable number of branches of that Birkeland Current would change from 56 to 28 to ...(I forget) down to 4 then Stonehenge would be exactly what the ancients saw in the night sky on at least one occasion.

Because the ancients were looking at this directly away from the Sun then Saturn could have been behind it with it's magnetosphere lit up. Actually a big conjunction of planets could have produced this Birkeland Current.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:02 am

moses wrote:I don't want to buy into all that Saturn stuff. I would like to follow up on the magnotail being the column and source of the Stonehenge model. If it was a pretty wide Birkeland Current that passed Earth and followed the double layers of the magnotail of Earth then as the magnotail narrowed then the most stable number of branches of that Birkeland Current would change from 56 to 28 to ...(I forget) down to 4 then Stonehenge would be exactly what the ancients saw in the night sky on at least one occasion.

Because the ancients were looking at this directly away from the Sun then Saturn could have been behind it with it's magnetosphere lit up. Actually a big conjunction of planets could have produced this Birkeland Current.

Cheers,
Mo
Fair enough. Stonehenge would be a difficult baseline to use, given its changed physically a number of times over a number of centuries since it was originally constructed. Certainly the 56 circular post stones have always struck me as appropriate for viewing a Birkland Currant from beneath. Look at Long Barrows, followed historically by Passage Graves as a more reliable physical model of the Ball Plasmoid seen in South. And if you're into it - the idea of entire islands (Britain) being selected in imitation of the same mortuary conception.

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi Younger Dryas,
Passage Graves are lined up with the Sun at solstice so it is a bit difficult for me to see them as being related to a ball plasmoid in the South. Stonehenge changing over time could be related to the change in intensity of the electrical current that passed Earth over the years.

Stonehenge and the Passage Graves would have been in the same time period, but that does not guarantee the same phenomena produced both. The locals would have been intensely interested in the new phenomena of the Sun and stars as well as planetary brightness and other electrically produced brightness in the sky.

Cheers,
Mo