Grivity Shield

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sci-Phy

Grivity Shield

Unread post by Sci-Phy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:12 am

In gravity shielding experiments the "shield", usually superconductive dist was between object under test and the Earth. If planetary gravity exist due to aether sinking then the shield should be placed above the object.
Does anyone heard about such kind of experiments?
Cheers.

crawler

Re: Grivity Shield

Unread post by crawler » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:05 pm

There are one or two websites dealing with anti-gravity etc.
Podkletnov has some articles out there, & youtube footage. He claims that he has made a gravity beam.

Me myself i reckon that a spinning disc creates faux-gravity which adds to or subtracts from ordinary gravity (thusly shielding). Aether is sucked in near equator, & is spat out near poles (axis). The vel of the aether has zero effect, it is the acceleration of aether that creates gravity & faux gravity. However the vel of the aether has an effect on the ticking of clocks (Podkletnov)(Depalma).
Google centrifuging of aether for more.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:21 am

Look up the work of Dr Frederick Alzofon.
He came up with a UFT that not only gives a working definition of Gravity but also one that yields engineering solutions - with technology that was available back in the 1980's.
I'm currently working on a (very lengthy) thread on this man's work and from what I can understand he was a complete genius. One correction to the STR and a neat side stepping of the GTR and bingo!
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Sci-Phy

Unread post by Sci-Phy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am

neilwilkes wrote:One correction to the STR and a neat side stepping of the GTR and bingo!
What do you mean by "correction"?
The Earth was flat ones upon the time. Small correction and now it is round?
STR is just not correct, politically speaking.
http://www.sci-phy.ca/papers/Relativity ... radox.html
Applying a patch to something which is not true, are you expecting new theory?
All you can get is the same holey sock...

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:19 pm

neilwilkes wrote:Look up the work of Dr Frederick Alzofon.
He came up with a UFT that not only gives a working definition of Gravity but also one that yields engineering solutions - with technology that was available back in the 1980's.
I'm currently working on a (very lengthy) thread on this man's work and from what I can understand he was a complete genius. One correction to the STR and a neat side stepping of the GTR and bingo!
I started reading this paper in the link, & i had decided that it woz very krappy, but then i saw the word ether, so i will keep reading. http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Materi ... 201981.pdf

Nope, nothing to see here. I woz looking for aether & for rotation, but what i found woz spacetime. Waste of time.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:26 am

crawler wrote:
I started reading this paper in the link, & i had decided that it woz very krappy, but then i saw the word ether, so i will keep reading. http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Materi ... 201981.pdf

Nope, nothing to see here. I woz looking for aether & for rotation, but what i found woz spacetime. Waste of time.
Where did you read that Dr Alzofon accepted the idea of "Spacetime" please - one of the core things he had always stated was that spacetime is not a geometric as Einstein postulated at all. On page 10, subsection 5.2 of the paper you are referring to he clearly states
In particular, the whole imagined structure of space-time is based on the generation and measurement of light signals
(my emphasis) and in his writing (not just this paper but many others) he shows how a genuine UFT actually results in practical engineering applications as well.
Just because you can't find ether on a fast read, don't write it off but persevere please, and as soon as I can find the time to complete the other thread I will post a link to it here.
Just read the man's work without prejudice is all I ask.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:05 am

the sun has a gravity shield and so does the safire project sun. They both just work in reverse of our gravity shield.
its all lies.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:11 am

neilwilkes wrote:
crawler wrote:

Where did you read that Dr Alzofon accepted the idea of "Spacetime" please - one of the core things he had always stated was that spacetime is not a geometric as Einstein postulated at all. On page 10, subsection 5.2 of the paper you are referring to he clearly states
In particular, the whole imagined structure of space-time is based on the generation and measurement of light signals
(my emphasis) and in his writing (not just this paper but many others) he shows how a genuine UFT actually results in practical engineering applications as well.
Just because you can't find ether on a fast read, don't write it off but persevere please, and as soon as I can find the time to complete the other thread I will post a link to it here.
Just read the man's work without prejudice is all I ask.
I had another quick read.
(1) It reads like a hoax.
(2) I don't think there is one usefull idea in the whole lot.
(3) Certainly nothing that could ever help anyone re gravity or anti-gravity.
(4) And has no usefull insights into a UFT (in any case a UFT is impossible).

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:05 am

Sci-Phy wrote:
neilwilkes wrote:One correction to the STR and a neat side stepping of the GTR and bingo!
STR is just not correct, politically speaking.
http://www.sci-phy.ca/papers/Relativity ... radox.html
It might not be correct (this has to be proven though), but certainly not for the reasons indicated on the linked page. They are simply wrong (the author ignores length contraction and seems to misunderstand the reason behind twin paradox, which is acceleration, not time dilation per se).

Sci-Phy

Unread post by Sci-Phy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:47 am

paladin17 wrote: ...which is acceleration, not time dilation per se.
Then the age of the twin which stay on Earth depend how many time he fell down.
Fell down with acceleration of course.