Shape Power as Universal Resonance by Dan A. Davidson

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

spark

Shape Power as Universal Resonance by Dan A. Davidson

Unread post by spark » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEBtBTUsQ3E

Tesla Tech, Inc 2004 - Speech by Dan A. Davidson

Mr. Davidson has been doing research in gravitational physics, free energy systems, and electronic medicine for over 35 years. He has concentrated his research efforts in understanding the nature of energy and how it relates to the forces of gravity, electricity and magnetism. Over the years of research he has witnessed and collected many fascinating stories of well documented bizarre incidents that point to a new understanding of science. He believes that the scientific community is in the process of developing a new paradigm in our understanding of nature which will radically change the physical sciences. His degrees in mathematics and electrical engineering have provided a basis to relate orthodox science concepts to advanced experimental research. Mr. Davidson is a strong advocate of experimentation and always backs up his theory with actual working experiments and publishes experimentally verified information.
http://www.gizapyramid.com/bio-davidson.htm

This presentation will briefly summarize the Shape Power phenomenon whereby physical shapes convert the ether to other forces as discovered by Mr. Davidson, followed by research findings of a universal resonance principal where shape, mass, frequency, and other quantities fit into a natural, universal order of creation.

Preliminary analysis shows that there is a basic pattern to creation that exists from the sub-atomic level to the higher levels of the physical universe. This discovery leads to a cohesive understanding of how the ether manifests on various levels and opens the door to a new understanding of how free energy and gravity control is possible. A presentation at the Tesla Technology conference in 2004.

https://www.amazon.com/Shape-Power-Dan- ... 0962632155

crawler

Re: Shape Power as Universal Resonance by Dan A. Davidson

Unread post by crawler » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:21 pm

I like one of the comments.
Very interesting hopefully the emerging technologies can and will be used for good not evil.

If this antigravity shape power stuff falls into the wrong hands then the world might end up in turmoil. Pyramids falling from a clear blue sky.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:13 pm

I am reading throo some of that. An antigravity platform based on microscopic shapes from a beetle's wing iz a bit hard to swallow. Especially when the platform & its pilot become invizible during flight (az duzz the beetle i presume). But that kind of stuff duzz possibly overlap Gerald Pollack's EZ water stuff (Pollack talks of tornadic forces being due largely to charge)(due largely to EZ water).

Davidson has much to say about aether, i agree with some of it. But a link tween brainwaves & aether is hard to swallow. Shape might affect aether & gravity, there has been debate re mass depending on atomic makeup, why not shape too. I like Davidson's words re self-sustaining vortices of aether. I believe that a self-sustaining process is what makes free photons perpetual, & makes confined photons (eg electrons) perpetual. An SSPP, a self sustaining perpetual process. The SSPP is the link that spans tween the subquantum (praether & aether) & our quantum world (photons & photaenos). Davidson differs in that he duznt recognize the roll of photons, he says.....
The charge of matter is due to its interchange with aether. The electron as well as some of the other subatomic particles are self-sustaining vortices in a fluidic particulate aether. The electron, to be a stable particle, is a vortex ring or torroidal structure made of aether.

Davidson duznt recognize that gravity is due to bulk acceleration of aether. Charge & em stuff is due to small scale excitations of varyus kinds (vortices etc for sure)(Williamson)(Ranzan). Anyhow, still reading........
Last edited by crawler on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Davidson links antigravity & rotation (which accords with my own centrifuging of aether ideas)(Davidson duznt mention Podkletnov nor Depalma).
Synchronization of aetheric flow into the nuclei of a given mass has been achieved by two main methods; namely, rotation or movement and sonically. Analysis of various apparently disconnected events where levitation was witnessed provides some important clues to a means of effecting synchronization of the nuclei. This was explained, in detail, in a paper by Davidson and Decker6 . Also, T. Towsend Brown was quite open in publicizing his experimental results even though they were being funded in part by the Office of Naval Research out of San Diego. However, when he started rotating his gravitors on their axis the results suddenly became classified and all information on his experiments ceased. It is suspected that major levitation resulted and this breakthrough was classified to protect the discovery so it could be exploited for national defense.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 pm

I like Davidson's wordage, he mentions perpetual, & the interface of the physical universe & the aetheric realm. Davidson says that the atom is the key to the miracle, but az i hav sayd before the key is the photon (& the photaeno).

The atom is the ultimate, original, shape power structure. Its perpetual vibration and motion reveals that it operates at the interface of the physical universe with the aetheric realm. All known forces and elements are embedded in the structure of the atom, and probably many more that we don't yet know about. Solve how the atom does its perpetual motion miracle and you have solved how the physical universe is constructed. Gravity control and free energy will be some of the resulting developments when the atom is understood.