Saturn=lucifer

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Saturn=lucifer

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:12 am

1) Fallen angel = sun turned off/cant access galactic current anymore.
2) Former owner/mother of the earth and mars and another unknown planet, now mischief maker. Put out of business for bad behavior.
3) Hexagon/cube at pole there and the origin of the hexagon/cube(666) based death/destruction cult here on earth.
4) Feminine in all aspects (feminine aspect is a weaker but extremely deceptive aspect, mother of the lie..no not father..just another lie)
5) Seeks the destruction of anything it cant possess. Mars is wounded, the unknown one destroyed (kuiper belt). Will fail to destroy the earth.
6) Held in bonds by the Sun and Jupiter. Will be let free for a short while just prior to Jupiter accessing the galactic current, which will increase soon (becoming a sun..the only son rise again..again).
7) The former sun that sun worshipers really worship. Only the devil demands worship. All sun worshipers worship lucifer.

feel free to discuss or dismiss its just a thought after all.
its all lies.

paladin17

Re: Saturn=lucifer

Unread post by paladin17 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:22 am

Lucifer is the title of Venus.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:17 am

Lucifer is the title of Venus.
Yes, Lucifer is latin for "light bearer" and refers to Venus as the morning star. It is often seen early in the morning above the eastern horizon heralding the rising of the Sun. Hesperus is Latin for Venus as the evening star.
see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Lucifer is also described in ancient literature as a "fallen star" that attempted to ascend the throne of heaven (the midheaven) and was cut down, that is, under the present celestial order it is never seen very far above the eastern (or western) horizon.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 pm

wikipedia is well known for its "approved" and "revised" information.

but it is a good point about venus and your right there are many many references pointing to Venus and not Saturn as having those names.
its all lies.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:34 pm

Here is a Roman reference: Book II, Ch. XX, On The Nature Of The Gods by Cicero (106 BC - 46 BC)
The lowest of the five wandering stars, and the one nearest the earth, is the planet of Venus, which is called Φωσϕόρος in Greek, and Lucifer in Latin, when it is preceding the sun ....
https://oll.libertyfund.org/titles/cice ... f-the-gods

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:03 am

i do get all the historical references and originally i agreed with that but something bothers me about it. Its like there is something missing or omitted.

its no mystery that there are those who worship Saturn even to this day even though i might be veiled a bit and the name lucifer seems to be conflated with the other words use for describing the "devil archetype" in various mythologies. Satan, baal, mephistophles etc..

yet all documents you suggest point to venus as lucifer but not necessarily those other names which describe the devil archetype.

so could it be that lucifer is not really connected to the devil archetype at all or could it be that venus has even historically been incorrectly identified as lucifer simply because it could be seen in the sky at the time.

the events i describe would of taken place long before that " modern recorded history" and things do tend to get twisted up along the way.

the electrical idea here is that a "sun" is an angel only as long as it has the power of the galactic circuit/birkland current supporting it, and losing that power would be what we might call the fallen angel.

EU does say saturn was once a brown brown dwarf but clearly it has fallen from that height and its certainly no sun now.
its all lies.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:17 am

Hi Webbman,
The following is my opinion and not necessarily that of any member of the TBP.

So we have seen that Lucifer is the Latin name for Venus. (Keep in mind that the name "Venus" itself is a Latin name. The word Venus is derived from the Latin "venire" which translates as "to arrive" or "to come.'
Velikovsky has written that the Latin name Venus had the original meaning as "newcomer", but that is another story.)
Lucifer is specified as Venus when it is the morning star. Hesperus was the evening star.

To me, the fact that in Latin Venus originally had two names tells me that, at some point early on, they were probably not aware of the astronomical fact that the evening star and morning star were one and the same. But that too, is another story.

The connection with the name Lucifer and the devil is better understood in the context of and starting with Isaiah 14:12.
The original Hebrew text translates as morning star. The King James version translates the original Hebrew into the Latin "Lucifer" which is not incorrect, as Lucifer in latin is a name for Venus as the morning star. So we are talking about three different cultures merging myth with astronomy: 1) the original Hebrew description of the planet we know as Venus, and (2) the 17th C English translation which uses (3) a Roman/Latin name for that planet.

However the key link in the chain, of how Lucifer became equated with the Devil, is the description of Lucifer in the book of Isaiah. The name has a very destructive and as follows, an evil connotation. Lucifer is described as the destroyer of cities and a fallen angel who challenged the throne of heaven, was cut down and restrained to reside low in the horizon and near or below the ground.
King James Version wrote:12How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

13For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
So the context is often related to Isaiah's contemporary events and it his admonition to Babylon by drawing an analogy to cataclysmic events that were inflicted upon humankind by the Comet Venus.

The fact is that due to the present orbits, the peaceful planet Venus in the present order of the solar system, can never be seen (from Earth) in the North. So the Comet Venus with its accompanying plasma effects and twisting writhing tail was a rampaging threat to human existence. Over the course of an unspecified number of generations it had more than one catastrophic encounter with Earth.

The comet Venus challenged the throne of heaven, that is the North Celestial pole, and ultimately was cut down to the horizon. According to Saturn Theory the celestial pole was the residence of Saturn/Kronos. So in this ancient context, the memory of which is contained in this section of Isaiah, Venus in comet form was a celestial monster/dragon/writhing snake/sword of Damocles moving in the northern sky and fell to its present position as the morning star.

In that context it is not difficult to see how (the anthropomorphisation of extraordinary celestial events) made the transition to equating "Lucifer" with the devil.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:47 pm

im not actually disagreeing with any of that. I actually like the destructive comet venus ideas. Im not arguing either that the way people recorded in antiquity is wrong.

maybe to be more clear im wondering if the devil archetype began with much much older events.

how did Saturn stop being a sun if it was one? I know the kronos reference on eating its children.

wouldnt going from being a star to a planet be the greatest fall there could be? Is not the devil archetype the greatest mythological villain of all time?

what kind of comparable fall could venus, a comet/planet make?

Edit: i should of used the devil or devil archetype as many of you are more familiar with the other aspects of the lucifer name where it is just another word for devil to me.
its all lies.