Saturn Death Cult, Epstein, Bankers' Coup

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tholden

Saturn Death Cult, Epstein, Bankers' Coup

Unread post by tholden » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:56 am

SDC is where the rubber meats the road for catastrophism in general. Where results derived from Velikovskian science explain our headlines...

https://steemit.com/news/@gungasnake/sa ... nkers-coup

Webbman

Re: Saturn Death Cult, Epstein, Bankers' Coup

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:49 am

have you ever noticed that everyone has a book to sell? Just saying.
its all lies.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:32 am

Webbman wrote:have you ever noticed that everyone has a book to sell? Just saying.
When you really don't have anything intelligent to say, there is always the option of remaining silent.....

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:48 pm

tholden wrote:SDC is where the rubber meets the road for catastrophism in general. Where results derived from Velikovskian science explain our headlines...

I hope to see more paintings of what Ganymede was most likely like on your facebook page. What I've seen, I really like.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:25 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote:
tholden wrote:SDC is where the rubber meets the road for catastrophism in general. Where results derived from Velikovskian science explain our headlines...

I hope to see more paintings of what Ganymede was most likely like on your facebook page. What I've seen, I really like.

Again, the software for this site cannot handle images much larger than thumbnails.

What I'd recommend... Get an Amazon Kindle account if you don't already have one and then and then get the Kindle versions of Troy's two books, Saturn Death Cult and Purple Dawn. You don't even need a Kindle app any more, just use read.amazon.com. Those two books have a wealth of such images.

Troy doesn't like the idea of showing what Purple Dawn stuff would look like to a Neanderthal or to a human with a night vision scope but I think that is illuminating. One of the files linked off of bearfabrique.org shows a couple of such contrasts, what the PD world would look like to us with and without night vision equipment.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 pm

When I have the time, I will do just that.
I hope things are doing well with you and yours.