Photons & photaenos & praether & aether.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

crawler

Photons & photaenos & praether & aether.

Unread post by crawler » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:03 pm

Zyxzevn wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:07 amThanks for explaining your theories a bit more.
crawler wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:57 pmPhotons propagate at c kmps in the aether in vacuum, but c is reduced to c' near mass, & is further reduced to c" in mass (eg air water glass).
Photons annihilate aether.
But charge fields & magnetic fields do not consist of photons. Anyhow, the electric field is superfluous.
What is the model of photon that you use?
In original aether, Photons are supposed to be waves of the aether.

Now it seems that this version has separate photons.
What do they transfer? Momentum?

Note: In the Null-theory that I list, I propose that the electric fields are the only thing there are.
Because it can already explain magnetism and waves, I need no additional things.
And from there I want to explore how it behaves in extreme circumstances.
My favourite theory is a multidimensional field, where particles are 4D-vortices.
No way that is going to be mainstream.. Lol.
If u search new insights & mad ideas for praether (15 items) & photaenos (59 items) u will see my idea re photons & allmost everything else. Photons have a front end & a rear end, & are perhaps 1 wavelength (helix) long, & have a central helical main body (or might be a double helix) propagating helically at more than c & longitudinally at c, with (perhaps helical) photaenos radiating out from the helical center at perhaps 5c in the near field & perhaps c in the far field. Photons (& perhaps photaenos) annihilate aether, & perhaps are a vibration of the aether also. Photaenos (somehow) give us our charge fields & our electromagnetic fields & probably our radio signals. Photons don't.

If photons or photaenos annihilate aether then they have mass & inertia & momentum (& energy). And/or they might also involve a vibration of the praether (as well as the aether), praether being the fundamental subquantum essence, aether being a vibration of the praether. Thusly an annihilation of aether is merely the end of a process (ie the end of a vibration). Everything (photons, fields, elementary particles etc, gravity, inertia, energy) in our quantum universe (except praether) is a process of the praether doing something.

Re electric charge magnetic fields, i haven't really had a proper think re how many there or how they work & relate or what they should be named etc.