What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Re: What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:16 pm

polarityparadox wrote:I really like the symbolism of the stages of harmonic stability, chaos, then re-integration into a higher, more encompassiong harmonic pattern seen in Jenny's cymatics. <snip>

Benjamin
Glad someone noticed. :D And it isn't just symbolic. Irrespective of any symbolism we might care to make of or extract from it, it is representative of very real-world, physical process at any scale. We can see and hear it dynamically occur via the video(s). Really gives an insight as to what is going on at sub- and supra- levels beyond the capacities our grosser human senses. At the "atomic" level even up to the macro levels of stars, galaxies and so forth. And it is possible to really know one's "personal" connection in, to, and with it all when one recognizes their own true oscillatory, personal EM-signature (or "voice").
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Fri May 02, 2008 6:03 am

You are quite correct, I did not mean to only limit it to symbolic reference. In fact I would say it operates in all four modes of explication: literal, figurative, symbolic, and heiroglyphic. Teasing the meaningfulness out of each method of expression is our "wor(k)ship", no? Then we attempt to share through either descriptive (mundane details in a list), dialogical (our heartfelt interactions here, for the most part), or revelatory (the concise expression of the living process of the changing saturn configuration) modes of interaction. So we have a 12-fold (at a minimum) way to our ability to understand it's (in any phenomenon really) dynamic nature...
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 am

I do belief into logic. I do belief into action and reaction within certain parameters.

I dont think humankind shouldnt see the EU. Indian philosohers say that god is in us to watch himself through us. There is no wrong with watching.

The danger lies in using knowledge. Our kind, we humans have a long history of using knowledge, just beacuse it was available. Often enough for profit only. I cant wait till someone builds devices to tap into the currencies for commercial usage. Esoteric shops allready sell items who are supposed to leech energy to make their owner stronger. If they really work is arguable. But the attitude is there. Even if there is a huge amount of energy, its not free. We dont own the universe.

Our ancients looked at the planets and stars as they where gods. The thunderbeings are one of the most powerful beings known to the native Americans and few other native or neo-native people. I think this hints us to have respect. The powers who enlighten us may burn us as well.