Extraordinary Light

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Extraordinary Light

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:49 pm

A better term is most certainly welcome but, at minimum, "energetic states" are that because they support motion and persist.
A light 'wavefront' acts as an auger, as it imparts angular momentum, while at the same time penetrating upon contact.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:18 pm

ok suppose you had some tubing. if you had one piece of "electromagnetic" tubing connected at the other end of itself it would be very stable. If we the took 20 pieces of tubing and made a really big ring we could do it but it would be much less stable.

now what if in the creation of this big loop we introduce the torsion would we increase the stability of the loop to a point compared to no torsion. The torsion provides not only enhanced stability but also energizes the form. It has to unwind to release the energy before the circuit will break open.

so with smaller wavelength we have all closed loops and the cycle goes from electron to light and back to electron eventually. The larger wavelengths the cycle is different because when the torsion is unwound the circuit breaks open as its too large to be a stable electron. But it doesn't break until its unwound. This is why atom are limited in size but em can be much much larger even though in my opinion they are the same thing with a different shape.

I think there is a point in the infrared band where there is some sort of tipping point. Before that we get electrons again and after that we don't get electrons.

so then the aether is just the remnants of the waveforms which is really just heat as any open circuit cannot store energy. A bowl of spaghetti, the noise etc.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Sorry, I don't get it.
Is your aether responsible for the CMB?
Is your aether a light wave medium for you? If so, how does "heat" act as a medium for light transference?
I get the helical "torsion" concept -- discussed it at length with the late "Junglelord" years ago about his similar view.
What I don't get is how such a helical structure is capable of propagating across immense distances through "heat" without losing its integrity? It's a similar question for any wave-based model.
Are your helices beamlike or spherical? Either way, explain.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm

The em spectrum is the aether in my model. In my aether only magnetism is the result of aligning it, where a complete unalignment would be seen as heat. In space there would be a complete mess of the various em. Only magnetism can align this.

since I think light is a particle of sorts ( a torsioned helix) it requires no aether for travel. My aether actually impedes light causing resistance based on the density of the local em.

ill have to find and read about Mr. Junglelord.

my electromagnetic strand is an electromagnetic tube. these can combine any length and can form circuits (my electrons). These circuits can be twisted and that is what we call these helices. The space between the helices is the wavelength. More torsion/less strands is higher energy, less torsions and more strands is lower energy.

Basically the strands form loops, the loops get tortioned, the torsions unwind, we have loops again which either get scooped up by ions etc, or fall apart because they are too big and begin again.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Aaiieh! That's actually pretty far off my thinking I suppose... :roll:
Webbman wrote:since I think light is a particle of sorts ( a torsioned helix) it requires no aether for travel. My aether actually impedes light causing resistance based on the density of the local em.
I can't envision your "particles" not "requiring" aether, yet impeded by it; nor can I imagine such particles filling space yet not mutating each other as they intersect... also, heat as we detect it is quite aligned with respect to the detecting surface, ie. the infrared spectrum differs only from the color spectrum as a function of resonance/frequency, so as I see it heat doesn't contrast so much with magnetics as you seem to picture.
:?:
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Webbman wrote:The em spectrum is the aether in my model. In my aether only magnetism is the result of aligning it, where a complete unalignment would be seen as heat. In space there would be a complete mess of the various em. Only magnetism can align this.

since I think light is a particle of sorts ( a torsioned helix) it requires no aether for travel. My aether actually impedes light causing resistance based on the density of the local em.

ill have to find and read about Mr. Junglelord. ...
Junglelord on (mainly Meyl's) dual-vortex, helical torsion, etc.
Just a sampler. Search using the google search tool- Site:thunderbolts.info junglelord etcetera

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51&start=30
~

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:34 am

webolife wrote:Aaiieh! That's actually pretty far off my thinking I suppose... :roll:
Webbman wrote:since I think light is a particle of sorts ( a torsioned helix) it requires no aether for travel. My aether actually impedes light causing resistance based on the density of the local em.
I can't envision your "particles" not "requiring" aether, yet impeded by it; nor can I imagine such particles filling space yet not mutating each other as they intersect... also, heat as we detect it is quite aligned with respect to the detecting surface, ie. the infrared spectrum differs only from the color spectrum as a function of resonance/frequency, so as I see it heat doesn't contrast so much with magnetics as you seem to picture.
:?:
the equilibruim point is in the infrared range and thus infrared light and the strand are very similar. You see infrared light as heat but there is more to the heat than just the light.
its all lies.