Extraordinary Light

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Extraordinary Light

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 pm

webolife wrote »
Miles Mathis's edge effect is very interesting to me as I have studied this same effect in numerous situations under the premise of a Centropic Pressure Field, Mathis's "charge field". Mathis makes an interesting statement about violet that I would like to challenge -- my observations of edge violet seem to demonstrate that violet is always on the dark side of the ostensible dark/light edge, and indigo is on the light side of that edge. It doesn't really matter about the intensity of background light, although a more direct source makes the violet show up better. I believe and here assert that violet is always a result of the mixture of blue and red, in defiant contradiction to standard electromagnetic spectrum theory. I further can demonstrate that the edges of slit devices as well as the beamsplitter edges produce these same effects, irrelevant to any considerations of interference, implying that light is a pressure effect unrelated to waving. Slit devices are just different versions of pinholes, and the banded spectral patterns produced thereby can be shown to be direct images of the light source [field] by simple ray diagrams.””

I think that’s the first time hearing you actually equate “Mathis’s “charge field” “, (or maybe its inverse), to your CPF,
Centropic Pressure Field™.
So it would seem you will have a Light and a Gravity built in, as natural reciprocals. Sounds good.

As far as indigogoes, imho you and Goethe are way ahead of Mathis. The “dark/light edge” is clearly primary to any color wheel that’s constructed.
In addition, I totally agree with as you say, “light is a pressure effect unrelated to waving.”
Light doesn’t seem to operate in a vacuum though, and given time all that “pressure” plainly leaves some “waving” in its wake, as it’s effect is transmitted across space.
Fortunate indeed for the mathematicians, who without wave mechanics would mostly lack a working calculus.
E Dollard does appear to be making some ground in filling that void though.
~

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Thanks for your comments. I'd like to present another challenge however to your assertion of light and gravity as reciprocals. As a matter of pressure, I believe that light and gravity are both manifestations of centropic vectors, ie. directed toward their polity center. Light in my view is directed toward the source, the centroid of its field, as a sink, just as gravity is directed toward its centroid as a sink. However there is a reciprocal relation in light as its field is potential energy, which increases away from the source/centroid, and its motive pressure which is toward the sink. So electrical potential is another manifestation, as well as the fundamentally electrostatic nuclear force.
Vision in this view is the result of intercepting a centrally directed vector "pushing" against the back of the retina [a rod or cone] in the direction of the light source. In this regard it becomes possible to see light as an instantaneous action. An electron or other surface charge in a material "jumps" [centropically] toward a lower potential state, simultaneously alters its field including the peripheral point in its field located at the retina. The photoreceptor senses this alteration in the field as a tug [actually push] in the direction of that source material.

Anyway, that's the way I see it!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Webolife, Thank You for your commentia.
:… centropic vectors, ie. directed toward their polity center. Light in my view is directed toward the source, the centroid of its field, as a sink …”
{…just as gravity is directed toward its centroid as a sink…”
If i’m getting your drift, ‘direction’ is key, and you are equating “source” with “ sink” ? And those two with some form of “centroid” morphology ?

Never-minding for now the experiential evidence of a ‘light beam’ pushing aside the vanes, and in that direction, of a simple metal foil “photometer” wheel, during its (the EM impulse's) timed progression from ignition source to absorbing receiver;
how can Source be equally Sink, except by reciprocity ?

What I’m asking is, given the posited >centroid<,
aren’t pole and equator of any ~electric centroid, alternately either the Direction of aether charge or dis-charge ??
(neglecting any spin).
One being maybe light, the other gravity ?

How does a CCD or CMOS “sense a tug” ?
thanks

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 pm

A question for a question ;) Let me ask you this: What is the "source" of gravity?
I use SOURCE in the traditional sense of, say, a flashlight bulb, candle flame, laser, etc... but the field is the operant factor; a centropic [centrally directed] collapse, condensation, or other entropic decay at or toward the centroid of the field is the cause of the field's fluctuation that results in our sensing the gravitational or light pressure as peripheral objects in the field. This is where my view significantly veers from the EU tradition -- for me gravitational condensation is the primary agent of sunlight... gravity and light being two manifestations of the universal centropic field.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 pm

A geometric description of the field is quite symmetric, what you are calling reprocal.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:10 pm

I accept the EU premise that gravitation is an electrical phenomenon.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:40 am

World's smallest magnifying glass makes it possible to see chemical bonds between atoms
the world's tiniest optical cavity, so small that only a single molecule can fit within it. The cavity -- called a 'pico-cavity' by the researchers -- consists of a bump in a gold nanostructure the size of a single atom, and confines light to less than a billionth of a metre. The results, reported in the journal Science,
...individual atoms sticking out might act as tiny lightning rods, but focusing light instead of electricity," said Professor Javier Aizpurua from the Center for Materials Physics in San Sebastian, who led the theoretical section of this work.
http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/worl ... ween-atoms

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:56 am

seasmith wrote:World's smallest magnifying glass makes it possible to see chemical bonds between atoms
the world's tiniest optical cavity, so small that only a single molecule can fit within it. The cavity -- called a 'pico-cavity' by the researchers -- consists of a bump in a gold nanostructure the size of a single atom, and confines light to less than a billionth of a metre. The results, reported in the journal Science,
...individual atoms sticking out might act as tiny lightning rods, but focusing light instead of electricity," said Professor Javier Aizpurua from the Center for Materials Physics in San Sebastian, who led the theoretical section of this work.
Now that's extraordinary!! I'm interested in the concept of "seeing" a chemical bond... is that like seeing a gap between two objects by virtue of visualizing the space, or seeing a bridge, like Arp's plasma bridges between galactic cores and quasars...?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Webolife wrote:
Now that's extraordinary!! I'm interested in the concept of "seeing" a chemical bond... is that like seeing a gap between two objects by virtue of visualizing the space, or seeing a bridge, like Arp's plasma bridges between galactic cores and quasars...?
Has better mag than an electron microscope, which's resolution is limited by the velocity=wavelength, of those squishy things called 'electrons';
but which can presently hone down to near atomic scale images.

These images, as everybody has seen, show forms and patterns of forms; with the atom-sized forms appearing as ~globules (probably nucleii) with crystal-like arrangements.
Individual 'atom' portraits look more like interference patterns to me.

Now with near field/evanescent emissions, the researchers have achieved seemingly much finer resolution, and i wonder like you, what so-called "chemical bonds" will look like. "Plasma bridges" might require a volume of space sufficient for forming a plasmic formation, i don't know.

I rather like the authors intuitive image of a plasma ball lamp, with changing filaments stretching between nucleons, maintaining whatever 'charge balance' between the atomic centers (Kevin's heart centers ?) required for that particular organelle or molecule to persist.

I guess even filament formation, at atomic scale, would require an even more aethereal intra-medium to luminesce, and so be detected and imaged ??
Where does it end?

http://www.tnw.tudelft.nl/over-facultei ... icroscopy/

http://sciencelearn.org.nz/Contexts/Exp ... resolution

https://www6.slac.stanford.edu/news/201 ... meras.aspx

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:05 pm

seasmith wrote:I guess even filament formation, at atomic scale, would require an even more aethereal intra-medium to luminesce, and so be detected and imaged ??
Where does it end?
Or, if the pressure "field " itself results in the experience of light at the periphery part of the field, as gravitation is "felt" by peripheral members of the gravitational field, then no aetheric medium is implied... as pressure is a vectoral or "ray" phenomenon, not a particle or wave requiring or interacting with a medium...
Where does it end indeed! I say it ends [finitely] at particles interacting across a space, as is actually observed at all hierarchies from the atomic level to magnets, static electricity, lightning, orbital dynamics, and AGCs, as well as the recognition of radiant "centers" [usually x-ray] of galactic clusters.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Webolife wrote:
Where does it end indeed! I say it ends [finitely] at particles interacting across a space...
Webo, I'm somewhat surprised to hear you slipping into that never-ending 'particle-space' duality.
Does this reflect your universal view, or just a local perspective ?

As for an Aetherical substrate or matrix in quadrature with the cardinal energetic states of Matter, Light, and Gravity;
i've never advocated particulate, wave or field analogies.

There are readily apparent 'axies of motion' (3 or 4), which dynamically conduce and guide charge through transformations from and to the other three primary states.
The aetheric matrix can be the so-called imaginary quadrant of Minkowski space, the "i" in Maxwell's equations and/or the dynamic opposite of ponderable 'matter".
It is not a "medium" per se, but rather the transformative phase through which light diffuses, and eventually gravitates back toward matter.
Charge is forever recycling, and that is why "absolute zero temperature" is an impossibility in our earthly domain.

[The "Speed of Gravity" thread is an example of complico ad absurdum. G is simply return...]

mechanistic thinking doesn't work holistically

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:45 am

Warp Speed Commo Coming
Lasing and anti-lasing in a single device offers a new route for light modulation with high contrast approaching the ultimate limit.
“In a single optical cavity we achieved both coherent light amplification and absorption at the same frequency, a counterintuitive phenomenon because these two states fundamentally contradict each other,” said senior faculty scientist Xiang Zhang. “This is important for high-speed modulation of light pulses in optical communication.”
"This work is the first demonstration of balanced gain and loss that strictly satisfies conditions of parity-time symmetry, leading to the realization of simultaneous lasing and anti-lasing," said professor Liang Feng at the University of Buffalo. "The successful attainment of both lasing and anti-lasing within a single integrated device is a significant step towards the ultimate light control limit."

The researchers targeted a wavelength of about 1,556 nm, which is within the band used for optical telecommunications. The device has the flexibility to operate as a laser, an amplifier, a modulator, and an absorber or detector.

“On-demand control of light from coherent absorption to coherent amplification was never imagined before, and it remains highly sought after in the scientific community,” said researcher Zi Jing Wong. “This device can potentially enable a very large contrast in modulation with no theoretical limits.”
http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?A ... tter&PID=6

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Seasmith,
Ah, you are challenging my particle-space duality, eh? Well, the question was where does it end, so I will go with the word "field" instead... since my fields generally consist of radiative centropic vectors traversing space surrounding a massive centroid [ie. the centroid can be identified as a center of mass, not that it must contain matter, or particles], I will modify my statement based on this clarification to say that "it ends" with some finitely smallest fields. If those are physics' "corpuscles", then I can concede to that for the purposes of discussion.

As for lasing/anti-lasing, in confirmation of my centropic pressure field theory, I will be looking for experimental verification that lasing light is vectored toward the source, while anti-lasing is vectored away from the source, opposite of the standard paradigm.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:04 am

Webo,
Just to clarify the intent of that paragraph in my mind, are you replacing the 'duality' with your centropic vector fields; and that space ultimately consists of (some arrangement or matrix of) "finitely smallest fields ?

re Lasing/anti-lasing device, i'm still processing how the anti-lasing function, (i presume), functions as "absorber or detector".

http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?A ... tter&PID=6

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 am

Yes, I'll go with that.
And to characterize absorption and detection, I'd put it this way:
When my retina detects light, that light action is vectored toward the source [not emitted, waving or streaming from it]; in other words, I'm looking down the vector from "tail to head." When I see "dark" [what is termed absorption], that is "looking down the vector" in the opposite direction, ie. from head to tail. From this standpoint, one can say that the blackest thing in existence is the pupil of the eye. From the viewpoint of my retina, the pupil is the brightest locus, as my rods and cones are vectored toward the light source through that portal. So light is being detected as a push of the centropic pressure field from the direction of the back of my retina. This is also affirmed in the physical design of the retina, which locates the photoreceptors behind the retinal surface, not in front of it as though they should be there to receive "photons" streaming into the eye.